Westbrook

Acronym.

Posted (edited)

Exhibit 2 some photoshop fuckery afoot here he does not look human

can we call him whitewashed E dude literally color corrected his skin

image.png.68291bd3c0491d417b7646799734c6e5.pngimage.png.666bb1901b979623f4ee99286aad355b.png

Edited by Orientalq

Posted (edited)

Looks like the J1A-GTPL and T shirt listings just got taken down on the Hotoveli site. I also emailed them about the P30A-DS, and they said they won't be getting them. Not sure if that's subject to change or not. Would be nice to know where I could have some success copping the P30, since that's the only thing I really want from the upcoming drop.

Edit: Followed up with another email, and they told me the J1A and the T-shirt are the only SS21 products they're stocking. So, I wonder who's going to be stocking the pants outside of Coevo and the Mothersite itself.

Edited by IzunaK

Posted (edited)

Quite a few people have come in here saying the new olive is darker than it seems on ms shot. But it is generally lighter compared to previous olive straps 

New 3a-2 on the left, Old 3a-1 strap on the right.

comparison.jpg

Edited by AvantSol

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Cornuto said:

Damn, missed the shorts pix....

image.thumb.png.6e1d37ab47728f74b6d3f6e4f8b4379f.png
saved at least this one. Digging the fit 

Edited by SlackJackflack

14 minutes ago, SlackJackflack said:

image.thumb.png.6e1d37ab47728f74b6d3f6e4f8b4379f.png
saved at least this one. Digging the fit 

See the source image

Good 

moment returns.

Does anyone else think the J1A is shorter in length (neck to hem)?

I’m interested in the no hood with bucket hat version as a summer jacket. Improved visibility and movement and enough protection in not so torrential conditions.

how much were the tees listed for on hotoveli?

Just now, moneytalks said:

how much were the tees listed for on hotoveli?

If I'm remembering correctly, +/- $400.

1 minute ago, CountZatara said:

If I'm remembering correctly, +/- $400.

Yeah, I believe it was $416 or $418 or something in that vicinity.

Is there a fit difference in the three shirts or a different print? 

but looks nice 

32 minutes ago, xc-mtb said:

Is there a fit difference in the three shirts or a different print? 

but looks nice 

looks like they are constucted the same, only different detailing

2 hours ago, LowLevelViolence said:

Dude, size up :sad:

not being able to style acrnm is more acrnm than being able to style acrnm

the tee looks way better on Ian than E and Lenny
he's probably more of an L but wearing an M...
torn between getting an M or sizing down to a S

not digging the oversized look

The tees are kind of underwhelming imo. Would've liked to see a reissue of the tank tops... or in a perfect world, that elusive basketball jersey that was on Grailed at one point. I'm out on the general release stuff. Let the #teachwear virgins eat their cake.

Shot in the dark here, but is anyone aware of any places in the US that might have a shot of carrying the P30A-DS? Since Hotoveli is out, I’m wondering if any of the US based shops will get them. 

3 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Shot in the dark here, but is anyone aware of any places in the US that might have a shot of carrying the P30A-DS? Since Hotoveli is out, I’m wondering if any of the US based shops will get them. 

I'd expect Bodega, with the requisite upcharge.

1 hour ago, IzunaK said:

I feel like Antithesis would be one to watch. They're relatively new but seem to have access to certain ACRNM pieces other retailers don't, like the Multi J1B's and J68's.

What's the appeal of the DS tees or tank? Not particularly breathable, drape is whatever, stretch is moot, presumably smells bad when you sweat?

Pants shorts and bomber looking dope, not sure about the hoodless j1a tho, carrying a hat around clipped like that seems like a pita

Is the P30 considered a hype piece on the level of the J28-WS? I wonder how fast the Alpha Green pair will go. I already have the Gen.1 P30A in black, though I'm kinda worried this will be a case of 'Size S sold out in seconds', and meanwhile 24 hours later there's already 5-10 listings of the pants at double, or even triple the price.

4 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Is the P30 considered a hype piece on the level of the J28-WS? I wonder how fast the Alpha Green pair will go. I already have the Gen.1 P30A in black, though I'm kinda worried this will be a case of 'Size S sold out in seconds', and meanwhile 24 hours later there's already 5-10 listings of the pants at double, or even triple the price.

I always saw P30 as more like a J1A than a J28. The WS, boonie hat, and rain drop was what made it hype-worthy (or the stock was incredibly low due to the complexity of the piece). It all depends on how ACR stocks its stuff, which is impossible to gauge without any kind of inventory transparency. So it may sell out (like J1A tend to do). I doubt it will go for double/triple the price, though.