Westbrook

Acronym.

image.png.c5df15a6d5ee8837dce98ccd3d0b3972.png

Finished! Was 1000 entries this time instead of 100, hope they don't try to do 10k next. Join the discord to see whatever new info drops on the brain/AEXONET 

https://discord.gg/ERHRNm6Q5y

When it comes out I will do a stream going through it all

For some actual clothing content, HG1-PU came in. Pretty fuzzy and shedding but im sure only will happen when fresh. Great for some light reading lol
image0.jpg

Edit, brain just updated with a full roster of people who have been working on the project as well as this video: http://aexo.thebrain.com/video/V_THE_PARALLEL_1_1080P_MASTER.mp4

Edited by SlackJackflack

It adds to discussion, so should be fine

8 minutes ago, AggaCityGang said:

@AggaCityGang  Nice vid !  + that's interesting about compressing the pockets

- Do they stay compressed like that pretty well though? or do they pop out relatively easily / over time / after walking about, sitting etc

Edited by off-world

just when i decided the p31a has a shit silhouette and i shouldn't get one a hagenees of all people has to come along and go a great review and just nail the fit. 

1 hour ago, off-world said:

@AggaCityGang  Nice vid !  + that's interesting about compressing the pockets

- Do they stay compressed like that pretty well though? or do they pop out relatively easily / over time / after walking about, sitting etc

They stay like that!

33 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

just when i decided the p31a has a shit silhouette and i shouldn't get one a hagenees of all people has to come along and go a great review and just nail the fit. 

Haha no prob!

WTB/WTT:

J1B-GT (white only) in either L or XL

If someone has it and is open for trades, I have a large J1A-GTKP in mint condition with bag and spec sheet for whoever is looking to add it to their collection. It has only been tried on once and then stored away with the rest of my collection.

Edited by CeroEspada

1 minute ago, CeroEspada said:

WTB:

J1B-GT (white only) in either L or XL

If someone has it and is open for trades, I have a large J1A-GTKP in mint condition with bag and spec sheet for whoever is looking to add it to their collection.

Wrong spot. There is a classified thread you can post this to. In the mean time buy white in XL from here so I can stop tempting myself. 

https://www.saintalfred.com/collections/acronym-1/products/j1b-gt-2

Would love some advice on jacket sizing.

I'm a LARGE in Veilance. True chest is 42". Most of my jackets are 22" pit to pit.

Seems like a J1B-GT, for example, in a Medium would be good, not slim, good to layer underneath?

For what it's worth, I am 5'7, 175lbs right now.

Edited by knucks

4 hours ago, knucks said:

I'm a LARGE in Veilance. True chest is 42". Most of my jackets are 22" pit to pit.

Seems like a J1B-GT, for example, in a Medium would be good, not slim, good to layer underneath?

I can't speak to that particular jacket but based on your size I would guess Large would generally be a better fit. 

5 hours ago, knucks said:

you're medium. large would be all wrong for you sleeve and lengthwise

Two differing opinions here.

Some of the stores selling ACR are pretty good w their returns, albeit it's mostly all 'return for credit' which is a tough one if a $1500 jacket sells out and one cannot exchange sizing. 

Received Multi J1B-GT yesterday and it’s the bomb. Love the shoulder pockets and colours. 

I ordered an NG5-PU along with it but this wasn’t in the package. I’ve emailed base camp and waiting for their reply. Does anyone know something here, possibly shipped from another location?

On 11/23/2020 at 5:46 PM, omgitsu said:

lest I forget - waaay too good to be true.. 
half price J1B, no VAT

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 8.40.08 AM.png

@FelixRevoltlooks like the jacket ships from Hong Kong and NG from Czech 

Thanks @beepy. Just looked on my invoice and it has the multi J1B-GT and NG5-PU as Czech(port of lading). I’m gonna ping Acronym another email now.

Edit - Acronym apologised and dispatched the missing item today. 

Edited by FelixRevolt

Just received the j1b-gt today, and noticed some minor changes from the j1a-gt 2.2. 

• The new 2.5L storm hood is a welcome add-on and feels incredibly supple on the inside layer of the hood. However the claim of a reduced audio signature does not ring true. Noise-wise it's still noticeably swooshy gore-tex. 
  • Logo tape webbing is now more flexible; the fabric bends easily. My tape came with fraying threads. Honestly, it feels cheap, but it doesn't really matter to me as I don't plan on wearing it.
  • White CW has matted WR zip closures.
  • Collar zip hanging fabric is softer
  • Removal of lip-stick garage

Overall I'm excited for the more profile look without a flak pocket protruding. Looking forward to using the detached shoulder pockets as they're almost reminiscent to a mix of the J32 and J16, and likely going use chest pockets to stow the storm hood when not in use. I think it's funny the sleeve hitch tabs still exist!

54 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

I think it's funny the sleeve hitch tabs still exist!

Agreed with you on all this. My logo tape was fine but my P10-DS had some glaring quality issues like excess threads and what not. 

What the fuck do we use the hitch tabs for anyways? Wrong answers only. 

On 11/24/2020 at 3:18 PM, Cornuto said:

White in XL. It better snow this winter, so at least I can flex to the local woods critters. 

C9C02E0E-A1B7-4482-BB9A-88CB7E36D859.jpeg

Let me know if you ever want to depart from this white beauty.

Edited by CeroEspada

33 minutes ago, kenwiryadi said:

@CeroEspada saint alfred still has it iirc

Nah, the white is gone now :(

I think they still got black but I have so many dark jackets haha I need to mix it up. 

I had to put up one of my prized jackets (J1A-GTKP) for funds as a result.

Edited by CeroEspada

8 hours ago, Archival said:

great video + review!

what size are you wearing ? also, what's your height ?

I've been on the fence with which color to get but I'm sold on the raf now lol

Haha, cool, thanks! Im 176cm 65kg wearing Medium

Yo! New here. I'm about 5"11 ~175lb would that be a medium in the J1B-GT? Also would a medium J58-WS fit underneath?