Acronym.

Westbrook

1 minute ago, Acronymity said:

Awesome.  I really cannot live with tight.

Really appreciate the response.  Do you normally take a large in the pants as well?  Kind of jumping in head first.

Always large for pants (I have a 34" waist), but I am picky about which model due to the often short inseams.  I'm around a 33"+ inseam.  

1 minute ago, Acronymity said:

Awesome.  I really cannot live with tight.

Really appreciate the response.  Do you normally take a large in the pants as well?  Kind of jumping in head first.

I'm 6'2 and 205-215 and I go XL for both. As people told me, size pants for length and jackets for layering.

I could have done a L in pants and jacket, but I'm out of the phase of having limited mobility as a trade off for tighter clothes. You should be fine with what you got!

6 minutes ago, markdjr said:

Always large for pants (I have a 34" waist), but I am picky about which model due to the often short inseams.  I'm around a 33"+ inseam.  

5 minutes ago, BruceLeroy said:

I'm 6'2 and 205-215 and I go XL for both. As people told me, size pants for length and jackets for layering.

I could have done a L in pants and jacket, but I'm out of the phase of having limited mobility as a trade off for tighter clothes. You should be fine with what you got!

Great, appreciate your help guys.  Sounds like a large will work in both (I got the J1B in white and the P31 in alpha green).  Pretty excited about both.

Edited by Acronymity

55 minutes ago, Acronymity said:

@thatslapz - would you mind commenting on your measurements?  I ordered a large and am concerned I should have got a medium (I am 5'11, 180 lbs, about a 40" chest).  Typically between a medium and a large, but don't really care for things to be too tight.

Would wear with and without a liner.

Yea as others have said you should be fine with a large, I'm 5'9 and 150-160? Don't even know at this point. If you want room to move and layer medium would probably be too tight.

2 minutes ago, thatslapz said:

Yea as others have said you should be fine with a large, I'm 5'9 and 150-160? Don't even know at this point. If you want room to move and layer medium would probably be too tight.

Perfect.  I'm a smidge taller and a good deal heavier.  I'm looking for a fit more like yours.

I know we're not all here to talk about the knitwear, so I'll keep it brief.

C1-AJ arrived. "So light and comfortable you will never want to take it off." is not an understatement. wool is great for many reasons. this is a mad expensive wool crewneck, but f*ck it's comfy, fits well and bridges traditional and modern fabrics nicely. I've worn it for half a day, inside and out, and it seems to relish keeping me a consistent temp. and it doesn't itch. 

I went down a size (L in jackets, M in this) and it's great. 

big up them Babyllama. 

27 minutes ago, mikon_nikon said:

I know we're not all here to talk about the knitwear, so I'll keep it brief.

C1-AJ arrived. "So light and comfortable you will never want to take it off." is not an understatement. wool is great for many reasons. this is a mad expensive wool crewneck, but f*ck it's comfy, fits well and bridges traditional and modern fabrics nicely. I've worn it for half a day, inside and out, and it seems to relish keeping me a consistent temp. and it doesn't itch. 

I went down a size (L in jackets, M in this) and it's great. 

big up them Babyllama. 

please post some pics if you are fine with it, thx!

7 minutes ago, bboysparrow said:

@mikon_nikon I'll throw in my hat as well. Would love to see pics to get a feel of the color in a "real" environment. If not, completely understand. have a good one mate.

Same here. My local has one in store and with the weather I might have to grab one. On SSENSE some C1s looks as if they are closely similar to mesh (i.e. see through) which would lower the appeal to me. 

Edited by BruceLeroy

11 hours ago, scamster said:

nice pick up @mikon_nikon could you let us know what the care instructions are, washing machine friendly or hand wash only?

I Imagine the care instructions to be "don't ever think about getting this thing dirty..."
will try and grab some fit pics tomorrow. it's hard capturing the true colour. the mothersite shots are pretty on point... perhaps they make it look a touch brown-er / lighter that it seems in hand.

edit: care tag pic added... self cleaning tech enabled. 

CB700E14-65F7-4903-BFBB-E112CCC1B72A.jpeg

Edited by mikon_nikon

image.png.c5df15a6d5ee8837dce98ccd3d0b3972.png

Finished! Was 1000 entries this time instead of 100, hope they don't try to do 10k next. Join the discord to see whatever new info drops on the brain/AEXONET 

https://discord.gg/ERHRNm6Q5y

When it comes out I will do a stream going through it all

For some actual clothing content, HG1-PU came in. Pretty fuzzy and shedding but im sure only will happen when fresh. Great for some light reading lol
image0.jpg

Edit, brain just updated with a full roster of people who have been working on the project as well as this video: http://aexo.thebrain.com/video/V_THE_PARALLEL_1_1080P_MASTER.mp4

Edited by SlackJackflack

8 minutes ago, AggaCityGang said:

@AggaCityGang  Nice vid !  + that's interesting about compressing the pockets

- Do they stay compressed like that pretty well though? or do they pop out relatively easily / over time / after walking about, sitting etc

Edited by off-world