Westbrook

Acronym.

go to:
https://010100100100110101010100.net/

Enter this string:

To grow the progress

EDIT: We got it to 100%, brain will be updated if you care heres a solve for the arg stuff:
unknown.png

Do you guys care to see any new stuff from TheBrain when its updated or nah? Don't wanna spam up the chat 

Edited by SlackJackflack

Ya keep sharing, always interesting to see what comes from this

14 minutes ago, Orientalq said:

curious what the bottom module of the jacket liner is about, looks like it can be detached with buttons so more optional seal protection?

as seen @ ACR FW1011 J20 _

xxxx.jpg

yyyy.jpg

Typically see these in Snow or Ski Jackets as a "Snow Skirt". Prevents snow from entering from below and into the jacket when you're shredding the gnar.

51 minutes ago, bboysparrow said:

Typically see these in Snow or Ski Jackets as a "Snow Skirt". Prevents snow from entering from below and into the jacket when you're shredding the gnar.

And the snaps hanging are to attach it to your snowpants for maximum gnar sealage

2 hours ago, beepy said:

And the snaps hanging are to attach it to your snowpants for maximum gnar sealage

Seems like a good buy for snowboarders except for the exclusive pricing/stock quantity. Acronym enthusiasts would dig this throwback but the actual use case remains unknown... Meanwhile, Arc'teryx Rush does the same but at half the price. Also, High-vis might be desirable for Snow-use vs all black... 

Edited by Orientalq

http://aexo.thebrain.com/video/S1359-descent.mp4 major finding with the brain update along with more puzzle pieces for my team to try and solve. Its a 24 minute video and has credits at the end.

EDIT: Team has solved another bit, there were 32 tracks that had to be manipulated. When we did it properly we got a full Album by an Artist name Clouds. Errolson can be heard twice. More info within 7 days. 

Edited by SlackJackflack

16 hours ago, Orientalq said:

Seems like a good buy for snowboarders except for the exclusive pricing/stock quantity. Acronym enthusiasts would dig this throwback but the actual use case remains unknown... Meanwhile, Arc'teryx Rush does the same but at half the price. Also, High-vis might be desirable for Snow-use vs all black... 

I think it was mostly just a fun milestone marker. Like I haven’t seen a good image but it looks like that graphic inside is XX (20) with an eagle (Germany) and lion (Czech).

J1B-GT along with other FW collection items should be dropping soon iirc...

On 10/17/2020 at 2:27 PM, Orientalq said:

curious what the bottom module of the jacket liner is about, looks like it can be detached with buttons so more optional seal protection?

D0FD6F87-CEE9-4C77-BFA3-2CBEFAE3A60F.thumb.png.70590f7a195d3f60e4c975bf3884eb9b.png
seems just a powder/wind skirt as mentioned before that snaps shut at the front. 
~Lefty

Also on the topic of acrnm/Tilak this is errolson designed. The original concept was gtx wool but that was apparently too crazy for buyers... 

P31’s, 3 colors, J68 3 colors this drop. J1b drop 2. 

Is there anyone who's around 5'10" that owns the P35-DS? I'm kinda torn between getting the S or the M. I normally wear a 30 inseam in dress pants and jeans.

This would be my first full length ACR pant that isn't aggressively tapered toward the ankle like with the leg cuffs on the P23 series, so.

"Kinetically remastered. All new original. J1B is built with nodal point weathered drone assassin math. 9 anatomic pockets allow for digital cardboard realism and sub-orbital saturation points. Interopsæ for frictionless free-market fetishism drugs. Asymmetric DIY 3rd Arm Legba refrigerator. Removable beef noodles franchise vinyl. ǍCROŇYMř systems order-flow remains unparalleled."

acrnm's copywriter must be stopped

Edited by Orientalq

J68-PL typo:

ForceLockǽ, JacketSlingǽ, and ǍCROŇYMř standard above-standard build complete the reset. 

vs

ForceLockǽ, JacketSlingǽ, and ǍCROŇYMř standard above-standard build complete the rest.

15 minutes ago, Orientalq said:

"Kinetically remastered. All new original. J1B is built with nodal point weathered drone assassin math. 9 anatomic pockets allow for digital cardboard realism and sub-orbital saturation points. Interopsæ for frictionless free-market fetishism drugs. Asymmetric DIY 3rd Arm Legba refrigerator. Removable beef noodles franchise vinyl. ǍCROŇYMř systems order-flow remains unparalleled."

They just recycled the J1B-S one.

Insane & exceeds my expectations. White>Dust>Black>Raf imo. What's everyone's thoughts on the J1B-GT?

ACR_FW2021-Additional_Shots-3023.jpg

The bi-color J1B looks great, so does the orange hood with black one. Will be a hard decision between those two colorways, or maybe my wallet will stop me first :D

I love how they're providing us with two hoods lol

4 hours ago, Orientalq said:

There is no copywriter, it's all Lorem Gibson. 

Good season after all, C1-AJ and the accessories look kinda weak though (imo). Ill maybe try and cop the LA8, interesting piece.

17 minutes ago, FelixRevolt said:

Acronym is the best thing about this year.

Feeling the same.

At least it’s a solid season to me but considering the shitty world situation basically these nicely build high pricing garments were only benefit for acr team, and workers(hopefully).

But damn that’s what fashion industry is about for.

Does anyone know what time drops usually happen, or is it just some kind of shock drop type thing? 

I'd love to get the Bi-Color J1B and P31, but I bet they would be sold out within 5 minutes.

22 hours ago, FelixRevolt said:

Acronym is the best thing about this year.

Maybe I got bored after 9 years, but none of this is exciting same as J28, J36, J47A, CP2, P10, P23A, P24A etc were. Just don't feel current vibes, last great season was FW-1516 imho – all killer no filler.

ACR_FW2021_HG1-AK_2403.thumb.jpg.6104e3d5bb2d0c5d5b97d2a1ddac1e67.jpg