Westbrook

Acronym.

4 hours ago, WiseFool said:

Pics of the 78 pls!

mine should land in the next day or two. along with P36-E (I'm between sizes on the latter and fear I should have sized down. we'll see).
we're experiencing some late September sunshine in NL right now. when the wind, rain and cold cometh next week I'll find some time to play dress up and post a few pics.

how are you guys sizing for the p36? had trouble deciding between med and large basing off measurements.

41 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

how are you guys sizing for the p36? had trouble deciding between med and large basing off measurements.

Im 5'9 160 lbs - very satisfied with a Medium.

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

I will update when mine arrive. I'm 188cm / 80kg and went Large. i'm generally between sizes in WIDE / ULTRAWIDE pants so we'll see. :unsure:

55 minutes ago, mikon_nikon said:

I will update when mine arrive. I'm 188cm / 80kg and went Large. i'm generally between sizes in WIDE / ULTRAWIDE pants so we'll see. :unsure:

at around 178cm i guess i can pass on that size large still on site :(

49 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

at around 178cm i guess i can pass on that size large still on site :(

I am 180cm 72kg and got a medium. They fit ok, but every time I wear them, I always wonder how a large would fit. I think a large would give me a little bit more flexibility, wearing higher up on the waist with no break / wearing on the hip with a full break at the hem.

The medium that I have could only give me a no break or showing ankle.

4 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

I’m 6’3 205lb so I usually do XL for length and leg size. Considering that the only size left was L and the fabric had some give it seems like it’ll be a nice middle ground between my P10-DS and P30A-DS. 

11 hours ago, kriztopher said:

I am 180cm 72kg and got a medium. They fit ok, but every time I wear them, I always wonder how a large would fit. I think a large would give me a little bit more flexibility, wearing higher up on the waist with no break / wearing on the hip with a full break at the hem.

The medium that I have could only give me a no break or showing ankle.

I think you got the right size. Because at 175CM I cannot imagine sizing up to a Large but I have snugly fit into a small. I think the real fit test is the knee articulation.

On 12/5/2017 at 5:50 PM, jeddyhsu said:

Capture.PNG

Happy Birthday E! I know you check up on SuFu ;)

have there been any leaks on what, if anything will get restocked this season?
I'm still holding out hope that since the J1A-GT is still on the site it's gonna get a restock at some point...

I just got a pair of P24-S, anyone remove the pocket flaps?  Seems like they will come off easy and I'm not seeing much utility to them.  

35 minutes ago, markdjr said:

I just got a pair of P24-S, anyone remove the pocket flaps?  Seems like they will come off easy and I'm not seeing much utility to them.  

What size are they?

18 minutes ago, markdjr said:

Large

Oh shit nvm, not my size. 

Yeah, go ahead and fuck them up lol

6 hours ago, omgitsu said:

have there been any leaks on what, if anything will get restocked this season?
I'm still holding out hope that since the J1A-GT is still on the site it's gonna get a restock at some point...

i don't know why you received a ton of neg rep for asking an innocent question but to answer your question nobody knows.

all we know so far is there's another drop for j1b, j68-pl, some pants for not just the mothersite but across retailers as well. 

as for restocks of j1a-gt, these just might happen out of the blue as in the past. 

i do remember someone on this thread saying awhile back that chinese production is over, so who knows? maybe no restock at all.

The neg rep is due to the fact that this forum is known at this point. And shitty rep sites will farm any leaks. 

Any Feedback so far regarding J48 , 83 & 87?

Edited by xc-mtb

Hey guys, I hope you feel good at this time. Got a question for long time Acronym enthusiasts. Right now I'm trying to understand what piece should be my next goal. Already asked for advice from a couple pal's that could be on this forum, but thought that asking a bigger audience would be a plus. Just need guidance in my path of exploration of brand. So here is a list of what I got in my closet. 

Jackets Pants Accessories
J1TS-S P22-S NG7-PS
J58-WS P23TS-S 3A-3TS
J59TS-CH P23A-S  
J61-GT P24A-DS  
J62-PB P25-DS  
J63A-FO P27H-DS  
J68-WS P30A-DS  
J84-S P33-DS  
J16-GT    
CP2-SS    

Slim stuff is definitely not for my body type(5'7 and 85kg with strong torso and hips). Had real trouble with P10, they look like leggings on my legs. And not looking for just Acronym label on item (like H5-AJ). Soooo with all of this, I would love to hear your suggestions about what should I try to get as the next piece. (I would love to have a list with pictures of all Acronym items that were created, so I could figure out the answer on that question by myself lol). Thank you in advance! <3

40 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

How about just getting to know the brand and how people style it and then picking up a piece that speaks to you and integrates well into your wardrobe? It's clothes, not a 401k plan.

That's kinda what I'm doing/asking, just tried to give some context of where I am right now in terms of exploration. I'm sorry if you thought that I'm flexing, that never was my intention(or dunno what the deal with 401k plan)

@lehadrakon, i am a similar situation with pants. i'd recommend adding p36 and p31 if you're hankering for another pair of pants. p31 are a more tapered version of the p33. though honestly, like ink's said, take it easy. check BSTs and the mothersite and just get what you think fits as and when.

for accessories, it is hard for us to help you without understanding your usual carrying capacity and distance, etc. so it's sort of hard to answer since alot of it depends on needs/preferences. but if you're looking for something bigger than the 3ts, i cannot recommend the 3a-5 highly enough. perfect for a 15inch laptop and enough carrying capacity for me when i cycle to work. fits a change of clothing + files 

Unless you haven't included them, looks like you should try some midlayers and shirts. 

6 hours ago, lehadrakon said:

Hey guys, I hope you feel good at this time. Got a question for long time Acronym enthusiasts. Right now I'm trying to understand what piece should be my next goal. Already asked for advice from a couple pal's that could be on this forum, but thought that asking a bigger audience would be a plus. Just need guidance in my path of exploration of brand. So here is a list of what I got in my closet. 

It really depends on what your goals are, which you have not shared, so it makes it difficult for people to help you. You mentioned "exploration," -- is that your end goal? to taste all the different flavors of ACR? If that's the case, you could focus on pieces utilizing: 

• different fabrics (e.g. seems like you have no -CH pants)
  • silhouettes/fit blocks 
  • different solutions to similar problems (e.g. what's the best pocket organization for my use-case?)

And are there things you're dissatisfied with in your current pieces? certain (social/climate) situation that a garment doesn't address (e.g. would you feel comfortable wearing what you have to a wedding? to an office? to a board meeting? to the tropics? to deep winter?).

Not that you have to cover anything and everything with ACR, but these are some questions you should ask yourself to figure out what your "needs" are, and then people will be better equipped to help.

6 hours ago, lehadrakon said:

Jackets Pants Accessories
J1TS-S P22-S NG7-PS
J58-WS P23TS-S 3A-3TS
J59TS-CH P23A-S  
J61-GT P24A-DS  
J62-PB P25-DS  
J63A-FO P27H-DS  
J68-WS P30A-DS  
J84-S P33-DS  
J16-GT    
CP2-SS    

You have enough jackets. You have enough pants. Acronym mainly sells jackets and pants. Replace if you ever wear anything out. 

I mean, apart from the glaring omissions of a J1A-GT and 3A-1. Like, what are you even thinking?