Westbrook

Acronym.

1 hour ago, Orientalq said:

now rich people can feel satisfied by popping the packaging/case AirBubblesæ  in their spare time (((errolson is all about democracy)))

lol it is international day of democracy today after all

Edited by scamster

12 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Question to any P25 owners: What size did you guys end up getting? I'm 5'10", and I wear my P23s in size M, but for the P22/P30/P27 I wear a Small to show a little more sock. 

I've been interested in them for a while, but I also don't want the full length of the pant to go covering my shoes (I mostly wear stuff like Epic React Flyknit 1+2)

I’m 5‘9 and rocking p23 p30 and p25 all in size m. If you don’t need full length of it i better suggest checking size s.

At this pic I take p25 size m with a pair of boot and it covers quite a bit.

48820CC4-193C-4E79-B3AE-339D9CEFE168.jpeg

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

6 minutes ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

I’m 5‘9 and rocking p23 p30 and p25 all in size m. If you don’t need full length of it i better suggest checking size s.

48820CC4-193C-4E79-B3AE-339D9CEFE168.jpeg

Thanks for the picture. Yeah, I mostly wear athletic trainer style shoes, and I do have the ACR Prestos as well as my only mid-top shoe. I do like how in the model shots with the low top shoes, there's a bit of ankle showing.I5dQhbqJSAGN9AWYwtXH

7 hours ago, bboysparrow said:

For reference...here's what I paid for my J48-SS five years ago.

bUt LiVinG wAgEs

2 hours ago, daniel said:

nice drop

Indeed 

9 hours ago, IzunaK said:

Question to any P25 owners: What size did you guys end up getting?

5’6” here, went with size S (SS17 gen) and I’ve only had slight issues with material catching when walking around the house, but that’s cause I drag my feet lol. when walking outside, even with lowtops like Vans there’s still quite a bit of distance from the outseam to the ground so unless you have some awkward way of walking, material catching shouldn’t be a big issue. also sometimes i’ll tuck in my tanktop or shirt and tighten the drawcords so it sits more above my waist/shows more ankle ;)

041777C7-38FC-4B5B-BBB6-879A441EEDBB.jpeg

4 minutes ago, denimjeans said:

5’6” here, went with size S (SS17 gen) and I’ve only had slight issues with material catching when walking around the house, but that’s cause I drag my feet lol. when walking outside, even with lowtops like Vans there’s still quite a bit of distance from the outseam to the ground so unless you have some awkward way of walking, material catching shouldn’t be a big issue. also sometimes i’ll tuck in my tanktop or shirt and tighten the drawcords so it sits more above my waist/shows more ankle ;)

Yeah, I'm 5'10" myself, and I normally wear a small for the P22/P27/P30. I had purchased them smaller than normal because I wanted to wear the pants at the hip, and still have a crop that extended a bit further past the ankle, so I'm kinda looking for the same result with the P25. Though I certainly don't mind pulling them up a bit (At first I used to wear my Size M P30 right on top of my belly button.)

50 minutes ago, denimjeans said:

nice aesthetic, but really no need for socks and ADIletten! btw.

ur just trying to get me to post feet for free! i see u!

13 hours ago, scamster said:

lol it is international day of democracy today after all

Lotteries are "as democratic as possible" by the way. Didn't win? Thanks for paying your hype tax. Aren't you happy the rich guy who would have bid 3k got the jacket for 20 bucks instead? But hey you donated 20 bucks (not tax deductible btw) to poor people (and fees for hbx, probably).

Now buy my latest collection with 30% price hikes ;) 

@Orientalq bro, this is like your 3rd time complaining about the raffle. We get it. You're just making yourself sound really bitter. 

Is there any expectation that the J89-AD will end up on any of the stockist sites anytime soon?

18 minutes ago, Westbrook said:

Is there any expectation that the J89-AD will end up on any of the stockist sites anytime soon?

What size do you need? I got the last XL on the way and if it doesn't work I'll pass it on to you at cost. I'm normally L-XL anyway but measurements seem to indicate it fits profile.

25 minutes ago, BRICK DOM said:

What size do you need? I got the last XL on the way and if it doesn't work I'll pass it on to you at cost. I'm normally L-XL anyway but measurements seem to indicate it fits profile.

Thanks but I'm after an S or an M.

Edited by Westbrook

12 minutes ago, BRICK DOM said:

Welllll if the XL doesn't work for you call me interested

This was a real nice drop with some great pieces. Went for the 89 myself and hope sizing works out 

1 hour ago, Westbrook said:

In recent memory (past few years) items have either dropped online only, or online + stockist simultaneously. you might have to start watching grailed...

Is it me or do the detached pockets on the J83 look like goretex pro, while the rest of the jacket is windstopper?

What exactly is that product and what is it intended for ? I’ve been following this charade as close as I can and I just have no clue what this is all about lol 

@msoldano think its this. find it odd that someone bid 416 down from a price of 37173 and knew it would be accepted and the other was sold for exactly the same price. almost as if they didn't really want anyone to have them.

sadly its all a publicity stunt, a bit of marketing to sell some chunky, loud laptops with a airshock packing pouch masquerading as a case

maybe there was a specific price decipherable from clues, and the first to bid it gets it?

11 hours ago, scamster said:

@msoldano think its this. find it odd that someone bid 416 down from a price of 37173 and knew it would be accepted and the other was sold for exactly the same price. almost as if they didn't really want anyone to have them.

sadly its all a publicity stunt, a bit of marketing to sell some chunky, loud laptops with a airshock packing pouch masquerading as a case

Possible that the seller simply counter offered for 416 on both instances.

18 hours ago, scamster said:

Thank you bro! Yeah I've seen that page. So it's just a regular laptop with some air pouch branding? Very interesting 

On 9/15/2020 at 1:16 AM, Xu Jianfeng said:

Im 5'9 too and have had P30 CH in Small, and while the length did not bother me, I found my knee getting caught in the articulating parts of pant leg. I ultimately traded for a Medium which I greatly prefer. 

21 hours ago, Westbrook said:

Mothership exclusive, no stockists will be carrying.

what hts code was used for the j89?

38 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

what hts code was used for the j89?

If you classify it as shirt made from man-made materials (polyester), 6205.90.4030 at 2.8% seems like a good candidate.

9 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

If you classify it as shirt made from man-made materials (polyester), 6205.90.4030 at 2.8% seems like a good candidate.

thank i'll give ups a call. also getting almost 30% charge on the cp2 so i need to look into that one as well.

I just ate the j89 cost at 52.40. guess I could've saved $20-30 if I tried to find a lower code but it was $1057 anyway so what's the difference.

30% is pretty intense though, I'd put in the effort to bring that down.