Jump to content
Westbrook

Acronym.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Orientalq said:

now rich people can feel satisfied by popping the packaging/case AirBubblesæ  in their spare time (((errolson is all about democracy)))

lol it is international day of democracy today after all

Edited by scamster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Question to any P25 owners: What size did you guys end up getting? I'm 5'10", and I wear my P23s in size M, but for the P22/P30/P27 I wear a Small to show a little more sock. 

I've been interested in them for a while, but I also don't want the full length of the pant to go covering my shoes (I mostly wear stuff like Epic React Flyknit 1+2)

I’m 5‘9 and rocking p23 p30 and p25 all in size m. If you don’t need full length of it i better suggest checking size s.

At this pic I take p25 size m with a pair of boot and it covers quite a bit.

48820CC4-193C-4E79-B3AE-339D9CEFE168.jpeg

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

I’m 5‘9 and rocking p23 p30 and p25 all in size m. If you don’t need full length of it i better suggest checking size s.

At this pic I take p25 size m with a pair of boot and it covers quite a bit.

48820CC4-193C-4E79-B3AE-339D9CEFE168.jpeg

Thanks for the picture. Yeah, I mostly wear athletic trainer style shoes, and I do have the ACR Prestos as well as my only mid-top shoe. I do like how in the model shots with the low top shoes, there's a bit of ankle showing.I5dQhbqJSAGN9AWYwtXH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bboysparrow said:

For reference...here's what I paid for my J48-SS five years ago.

 

bUt LiVinG wAgEs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, daniel said:

nice drop

 

Indeed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, IzunaK said:

Question to any P25 owners: What size did you guys end up getting?

5’6” here, went with size S (SS17 gen) and I’ve only had slight issues with material catching when walking around the house, but that’s cause I drag my feet lol. when walking outside, even with lowtops like Vans there’s still quite a bit of distance from the outseam to the ground so unless you have some awkward way of walking, material catching shouldn’t be a big issue. also sometimes i’ll tuck in my tanktop or shirt and tighten the drawcords so it sits more above my waist/shows more ankle ;)

041777C7-38FC-4B5B-BBB6-879A441EEDBB.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, denimjeans said:

5’6” here, went with size S (SS17 gen) and I’ve only had slight issues with material catching when walking around the house, but that’s cause I drag my feet lol. when walking outside, even with lowtops like Vans there’s still quite a bit of distance from the outseam to the ground so unless you have some awkward way of walking, material catching shouldn’t be a big issue. also sometimes i’ll tuck in my tanktop or shirt and tighten the drawcords so it sits more above my waist/shows more ankle ;)

041777C7-38FC-4B5B-BBB6-879A441EEDBB.jpeg

Yeah, I'm 5'10" myself, and I normally wear a small for the P22/P27/P30. I had purchased them smaller than normal because I wanted to wear the pants at the hip, and still have a crop that extended a bit further past the ankle, so I'm kinda looking for the same result with the P25. Though I certainly don't mind pulling them up a bit (At first I used to wear my Size M P30 right on top of my belly button.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, denimjeans said:

5’6” here, went with size S (SS17 gen) and I’ve only had slight issues with material catching when walking around the house, but that’s cause I drag my feet lol. when walking outside, even with lowtops like Vans there’s still quite a bit of distance from the outseam to the ground so unless you have some awkward way of walking, material catching shouldn’t be a big issue. also sometimes i’ll tuck in my tanktop or shirt and tighten the drawcords so it sits more above my waist/shows more ankle ;)

041777C7-38FC-4B5B-BBB6-879A441EEDBB.jpeg

nice aesthetic, but really no need for socks and ADIletten! btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ur just trying to get me to post feet for free! i see u!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, scamster said:

lol it is international day of democracy today after all

Lotteries are "as democratic as possible" by the way. Didn't win? Thanks for paying your hype tax. Aren't you happy the rich guy who would have bid 3k got the jacket for 20 bucks instead? But hey you donated 20 bucks (not tax deductible btw) to poor people (and fees for hbx, probably).

Now buy my latest collection with 30% price hikes ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Orientalq bro, this is like your 3rd time complaining about the raffle. We get it. You're just making yourself sound really bitter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any expectation that the J89-AD will end up on any of the stockist sites anytime soon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Westbrook said:

Is there any expectation that the J89-AD will end up on any of the stockist sites anytime soon?

What size do you need? I got the last XL on the way and if it doesn't work I'll pass it on to you at cost. I'm normally L-XL anyway but measurements seem to indicate it fits profile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BRICK DOM said:

What size do you need? I got the last XL on the way and if it doesn't work I'll pass it on to you at cost. I'm normally L-XL anyway but measurements seem to indicate it fits profile.

Thanks but I'm after an S or an M.

Edited by Westbrook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BRICK DOM said:

What size do you need? I got the last XL on the way and if it doesn't work I'll pass it on to you at cost. I'm normally L-XL anyway but measurements seem to indicate it fits profile.

Welllll if the XL doesn't work for you call me interested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was a real nice drop with some great pieces. Went for the 89 myself and hope sizing works out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Westbrook said:

Is there any expectation that the J89-AD will end up on any of the stockist sites anytime soon?

In recent memory (past few years) items have either dropped online only, or online + stockist simultaneously. you might have to start watching grailed...

Is it me or do the detached pockets on the J83 look like goretex pro, while the rest of the jacket is windstopper?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What exactly is that product and what is it intended for ? I’ve been following this charade as close as I can and I just have no clue what this is all about lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@msoldano think its this. find it odd that someone bid 416 down from a price of 37173 and knew it would be accepted and the other was sold for exactly the same price. almost as if they didn't really want anyone to have them.

sadly its all a publicity stunt, a bit of marketing to sell some chunky, loud laptops with a airshock packing pouch masquerading as a case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe there was a specific price decipherable from clues, and the first to bid it gets it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, scamster said:

@msoldano think its this. find it odd that someone bid 416 down from a price of 37173 and knew it would be accepted and the other was sold for exactly the same price. almost as if they didn't really want anyone to have them.

sadly its all a publicity stunt, a bit of marketing to sell some chunky, loud laptops with a airshock packing pouch masquerading as a case

Possible that the seller simply counter offered for 416 on both instances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, scamster said:

@msoldano think its this. find it odd that someone bid 416 down from a price of 37173 and knew it would be accepted and the other was sold for exactly the same price. almost as if they didn't really want anyone to have them.

sadly its all a publicity stunt, a bit of marketing to sell some chunky, loud laptops with a airshock packing pouch masquerading as a case

Thank you bro! Yeah I've seen that page. So it's just a regular laptop with some air pouch branding? Very interesting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 1:16 AM, Xu Jianfeng said:

I’m 5‘9 and rocking p23 p30 and p25 all in size m. If you don’t need full length of it i better suggest checking size s.

At this pic I take p25 size m with a pair of boot and it covers quite a bit.

 

Im 5'9 too and have had P30 CH in Small, and while the length did not bother me, I found my knee getting caught in the articulating parts of pant leg. I ultimately traded for a Medium which I greatly prefer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Westbrook said:

Is there any expectation that the J89-AD will end up on any of the stockist sites anytime soon?

Mothership exclusive, no stockists will be carrying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what hts code was used for the j89?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

what hts code was used for the j89?

If you classify it as shirt made from man-made materials (polyester), 6205.90.4030 at 2.8% seems like a good candidate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

If you classify it as shirt made from man-made materials (polyester), 6205.90.4030 at 2.8% seems like a good candidate.

thank i'll give ups a call. also getting almost 30% charge on the cp2 so i need to look into that one as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just ate the j89 cost at 52.40. guess I could've saved $20-30 if I tried to find a lower code but it was $1057 anyway so what's the difference.

30% is pretty intense though, I'd put in the effort to bring that down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now