Westbrook

Acronym.

I’ve been out of the ACR loop for quite a while. How often/when do new pieces from a collection typically drop? Is there any warning or do they just appear on the site one day. Specifically interest in the J89-AD. 

23 minutes ago, Westbrook said:

I’ve been out of the ACR loop for quite a while. How often/when do new pieces from a collection typically drop? Is there any warning or do they just appear on the site one day. Specifically interest in the J89-AD. 

We should be getting a couple days warning. I do know for sure that the FW release is slated for October. 

Also, it's good to see the original creator of this thread return :) 

Be careful. Veilance runs small, like a full size. For an Acrnm jacket that has room for an insulator, more like  2 sizes.

I’ve never been able to fit into an XL Veilance field jacket, but with my J56-s I was able to go down a size to a L since I never wear anything but a button down underneath. Probably my favorite jacket.

Retailer stock drops October. We've already seen the first round of mothership exclusives. Lots of good stuff remaining :ph34r:

not that i know anything for sure but i wouldve expected another drop this month, as they did that also with the SS collection - if i remember correctly. Lets see what comes though, still excited for this season.

On 9/9/2020 at 12:12 AM, IzunaK said:

Does anyone have any possible experience with layering non-ACR insulators under the GT jackets? I have a J1A 2.2, and I was wonderinf if I could fit something like the Arc'teryx Atom LT underneath. I was interested in the J78-WS as well, but I have no clue what size would be suitable for a profile fit (((My J1A is an L)

For the past couple of years I've been layering a Bosun Fleece from Mission Workshop under my shells. It's a fairly narrowly cut piece so it fits really well without bunching up anywhere, and it has a detachable hood. Really dense and comfortable fabric, and looks quite sharp on its own IMO.

21 hours ago, analog29 said:

Also, it's good to see the original creator of this thread return :) 

reading this thread's first post and seeing "prices keep going up" in 2007 got a chuckle out of me.

16 hours ago, Westbrook said:

For the past couple of years I've been layering a Bosun Fleece from Mission Workshop under my shells. It's a fairly narrowly cut piece so it fits really well without bunching up anywhere, and it has a detachable hood. Really dense and comfortable fabric, and looks quite sharp on its own IMO.

do something similar with the sisp modular fleece liner and in days past worn the sisp quilted liner which I regret selling. both are slim fitting so perfect under a shell.

there is something similar in this upcoming aw20 collection from sisp - 40902 liner jacket

tumblr_pk1y0dJQRk1wsmwyqo1_500.jpg  One of the best ACRNM looks....just saying, I think the Ridgemont High sets it off, wabi sabi...

J89-AD sizes went fast :ph34r:

Anyone notice the J1B-GT in the J83-WS product photos?

Edited by yellowpanda

38 minutes ago, yellowpanda said:

Yeah man, I will find hard to resist buying. Also another colour in the J89-AD shots.

Edited by FelixRevolt

I dig the look of the front external jacket sling on the j87-ws. Not sure how functional it'll be but I do like the pocket layout and the straps on the front look cool to me lol. 

Also olive sling on the j89ad is dope and the j1b olive looks excellent as well. Not to mention the updated hood on the cp2. Maybe this design direction might be too aggressive for some of y'all but I like it. This was the most exciting and interesting drop for me in a minute.

1 hour ago, yellowpanda said:

J89-AD sizes went fast :ph34r:

Shit I missed the 89-AD. That was crazy fast. How much was it?

9 minutes ago, Westbrook said:

該死,我錯過了89-AD。那太快了。多少錢?

EUR983

20 minutes ago, Westbrook said:

Shit I missed the 89-AD. That was crazy fast. How much was it?

11 minutes ago, Chyyy said:

EUR983

@Westbrook Yeah as @Chyyy mentioned it was about 983 EU with VAT included if I recall.
Sizes S-L sold out under 20 minutes 

What has been the Price of the CP2?

Edited by xc-mtb

1 minute ago, bboysparrow said:

For reference...here's what I paid for my J48-SS five years ago.

J48-SS.PNG

I'm new to buying ACR gear, but jesus christ that is one hell of a price bump.

1 hour ago, xc-mtb said:

CP2的價格是多少?

1229.75 Excluding tax

1 hour ago, IzunaK said:

I'm new to buying ACR gear, but jesus christ that is one hell of a price bump.

adding that aux-zip sure isn't cheap

The retail price of collaboration laptop starting from 2944 usd in mainland China.

Update:

Quote from Chinese ROG retailers news press 

configuration:

AMD 4900HS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q 14 inch 2K IPS 1.7kg

Collaboration design with David Rudnick.

including specific customized software( the brain software, yeah that ways back from the kit 1, stored in a usd stick.and providing the form of dlc update in the future.)

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

For me the most interesting piece this drop is the J87-WS. I dig how it drapes at the back, and the front jacket sling?? Need some demonstrating how utilitarian it is gonna be. Although I probably prefer a tougher fabric to the WS, like the E fabric, so it is not just a raincoat-like pull-over.

now rich people can feel satisfied by popping the packaging/case AirBubblesæ  in their spare time (((errolson is all about democracy)))

Question to any P25 owners: What size did you guys end up getting? I'm 5'10", and I wear my P23s in size M, but for the P22/P30/P27 I wear a Small to show a little more sock. 

I've been interested in them for a while, but I also don't want the full length of the pant to go covering my shoes (I mostly wear stuff like Epic React Flyknit 1+2)