Westbrook

Acronym.

Length of p36 is very strange, seem like E is wearing them very low on the hip.

Wondering how are you guys wearing these beltless pants? I feel too insecure to wear these low on the hip :blush2:

3 hours ago, kenwiryadi said:

its comfy and not scratchy (ime).

but you gotta be really careful not to get it stuck on something or else part of the knit can really come off.

Thank you.

Is it just me or does it look like the gusset will just be a big hole on the p37 unless you fiddle with them to be pushed in?

ACR_FW2021-P37-DS-0190.jpg

Edited by beepy

5 minutes ago, beepy said:

Is it just me or does it look like the gusset will just be a big hole on the p37 unless you fiddle with them to be pushed in?

ACR_FW2021-P37-DS-0190.jpg

Are you referring to the opening? It will hang open if the tension zip is open but closed it shouldn’t be an issue. J1e flak pocket open/closed:

8C6D7864-6124-4360-91F3-65F5A90BF47F.jpeg

829CB2CC-AE2F-4B27-BF24-9FED6381CB33.jpeg

Neat. Seemed like a lot of fabric to accommodate.

Edited by beepy

Given the release of the J1B-S as a SS16 release, would that mean the GT version from photos will be a SS21 release? Really been in the market for a RAF green colored jacket. 

I know it's probably speculation or whatever, but I figured I'd ask, since it's one of my big wants.

On 8/4/2020 at 10:56 AM, jeddyhsu said:

"NFS 25th anniversary of #bagjack #acronym" 

Screenshot_20200804-105347.png

via rust1n and y443k

Screenshot_20200819-151019.png

Edited by jeddyhsu

On 8/17/2020 at 7:30 PM, denimjeans said:

looks like another knit on the way (J89-AD

ACR_FW2021_J36-S-0792.jpg

This looks sick. I have the LA6B-AD and really love the fabric. Hope we don't have to wait too long on this one.

The anatomic bomb has landed. Just received a pair of P37-DS. 
The tension zips are very clever, one hand to open/close. Inside the cargo pockets are 2 more pockets neatly placed. 
The main thing that hit me was the baggy effect in the lap (front) area. I need to try on with a belt as I have found the waist to be roomy, possibly too much. I doubt I would be able to size down either as the length is just right.

I’m undecided on them at the moment and will have a more thorough look tomorrow.

23 hours ago, FelixRevolt said:

The anatomic bomb has landed. Just received a pair of P37-DS. 
The tension zips are very clever, one hand to open/close. Inside the cargo pockets are 2 more pockets neatly placed. 
The main thing that hit me was the baggy effect in the lap (front) area. I need to try on with a belt as I have found the waist to be roomy, possibly too much. I doubt I would be able to size down either as the length is just right.

I’m undecided on them at the moment and will have a more thorough look tomorrow.

Would love to see photos if you can muster them together.

I’ve tried on with a belt and can distribute the excess material evenly around my waist. Not sure if it’s the done thing really.

Also I can count 12 pockets in total and not sure where the other 2 are at. Unless I’m missing something.

Here goes @nathan_ 

6F525490-2219-4058-851F-D77B928F707A.png

532AA22C-AB4C-4EE6-A3C5-100BFE34DEF9.png

8DC098C7-8564-4C13-8924-32C6747117B2.png

4662E453-EB4C-489E-AEC7-3BC68AD20223.png

04D4545C-FB84-4CBE-B458-CB30F77F260F.png

the other 2 pockets are the deep pockets, which extend within the hand pockets

That’s very kind of you to say so, thank you. Yeah went with the medium as that was the length I needed. After trying on, I was genuinely concerned about the extra waist material and the fit around the lap area. I still don’t think my pictures reflect the baggy effect. I know it’s a total different pant, but when the P30A-DS came out, I was thinking I would never be able to pull that look off (baggy effect in rear). But after time, I have grown to like the style of them now. I guess I’m trying to quash my doubts and go with the pioneering ways of Acronym.

thank you for the photos and mini review! appreciate when people give their two cents on new products with regards to fit and new functionality aspects, hopefully helps others decide on whether to pull the trigger

Ooh you got the P36's already? What are your thoughts on it so far?

@HeckHouse Also can you post anymore pics from different angles? I'm curious about the side profile and back side look. 

Cheers!

32 minutes ago, analog29 said:

Ooh you got the P36's already? What are your thoughts on it so far?

@HeckHouse Also can you post anymore pics from different angles? I'm curious about the side profile and back side look. 

Cheers!

Don't have any side or back pics, but I can give impressions. They are very comfortable, tons of room. I was worried the inseam would be too short and they'd hike up with movement, but because of the pleating they stay at the same length as you move around. The E fabric is loud, as expected. They sit low on the hip, I'm wearing them lower than I would most any other acronym pant. 

The backwards belt system his interesting. I like the quick release, but as I need to take them down more often than most of you will, that's a bit more cumbersome. 

I really like the drape on them and I hope they make this cut in more fabrics. I don't think the product shots did them justice.  

And for @Kamikaze these are S and I'm 5'9"

Edited by HeckHouse

@HeckHouse woah nice, thanks for the perspective and height reference! makes me wish more pants were made in XS

the second video has the female voice say “the man and woman are laughing”?

https://010100100100110101010100.net/

01010010 01001101 01010100 translated to binary is RMT. so RMTZRN, hmm... 

Tried a handful of password combinations, judging as there is no username field, anyone think they can bruteforce their way in?

Vimeo uploader is VEhF TEFTVA. VEhF, diminutive for "VEhFIFBIQU5UT00=", is a digital / electronic music composer and sound artist. His music is about coding, decoding, tweaking & texturizing sounds which are sourced from the computer core. http://vehf.net/

Can anyone translate the speech at 00:16 and chinese found at 00:21 of https://vimeo.com/449914228?

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 12.40.20 PM.png

Edited by jeddyhsu

pretty sure there is no password. there is no request other than analytics and the function will always return an exception promise

function passPrompt(term) {
    term.set_mask('-').read('Disseminator Login:    ').then(function (pass) {
        return new Promise(function (resolve) {
            term.echo(\"\");
            term.echo(\"[[;red;]password invalid. access denied]\");
            term.echo(\"\");
            passPrompt(term);
            resolve();
            gtag('event', 'Password', {
            'event_category': 'password-entry',
            'event_label': pass,
            'value': 0
            });
        });
    });
}

only hint i could find was J83 but it's farfetched

it's a bit cringe but also cool in a sci fi way, but thats kind of erlsn's thing i guess

staying hip while being 50 aint easy lol

8 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

https://010100100100110101010100.net/

01010010 01001101 01010100 translated to binary is RMT. so RMTZRN, hmm... 

Tried a handful of password combinations, judging as there is no username field, anyone think they can bruteforce their way in?

Vimeo uploader is VEhF TEFTVA. VEhF, diminutive for "VEhFIFBIQU5UT00=", is a digital / electronic music composer and sound artist. His music is about coding, decoding, tweaking & texturizing sounds which are sourced from the computer core. http://vehf.net/

Can anyone translate the speech at 00:16 and chinese found at 00:21 of https://vimeo.com/449914228?

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 12.40.20 PM.png

Chinese text translates to Man & woman are laughing. Maybe E @ Kitty laughing at us for tryna figure this out

Edited by quachohuncho
A word