Westbrook

Acronym.

bc what more needs to be said? the original post nodre was even replying to was back in may..these two arguing also serves no other purpose given how much time has lapsed since the original discussion, if anything its just annoying lol

On 8/29/2019 at 2:01 AM, neromancer said:

Hahaha, I actually had huge fomo because I slept on it for the drop and watched it sell out. But thankfully @Wklcarl helped sell me one of his friend's.

^This. If you look at the picture of my MZ1, it's held on with some clips I bought off Amazon. Unfortunately the attachment loops on the 5 aren't quite as wide as a single slot in molle webbing and thus you can't slide the clip through to attach as designed, but the clips can clamp down onto the attachment loops and hold it together pretty securely with friction.

can you  link the clips you use please!

23 hours ago, Orientalq said:

how people are +repping this low effort "stfu" post? Not the first time it's happened here with people just low-effort name-call or attack the character of those they don't agree with using "memes". If he's wrong, tell him why. If you don't want to, you don't have to. But how does "stfu" help at all?

this is the real reason to stfu. i was fooling myself thinking anyone here cares to really put some thought and care into a discussion that i personally find extremely relevant to the audience participating in things that trend. its much easier to cop out and be "more acrnm than human"

Finally you're making sense! Thanks for visiting my Instagram page as well. If anyone else wants to follow hmu @Avantsol on Instagram.

39 minutes ago, nodre said:

this is the real reason to stfu. i was fooling myself thinking anyone here cares to really put some thought and care into a discussion that i personally find extremely relevant to the audience participating in things that trend. its much easier to cop out and be "more acrnm than human"

Oh pls. You're catching grief because both the message and styling of your post were garbage. More effort towards substance, less towards your thesaurus. "stfu" got rep because sufu loves posts that are mean and direct, yet ultimately decent advice. How u can have hundreds of posts and not know this forum favors EB White over Wordsworth is a mystery to me

hey I was wondering if anyone on here could comment on how the HD jersey material is compared to dryskin since the info on the mothersite is kinda vague

there’s a pair of P27’s on grailed and while I would prefer the H variant, I don’t think any of those are gonna come up in my size anytime soon

1 hour ago, tresend said:

hey I was wondering if anyone on here could comment on how the HD jersey material is compared to dryskin since the info on the mothersite is kinda vague

there’s a pair of P27’s on grailed and while I would prefer the H variant, I don’t think any of those are gonna come up in my size anytime soon

if you had one and not the other you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, they're both dryskin

(new pants on mothersite btw)

2 hours ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

fw first drop is live on mothersite 

Thanks for this! Hoping that the P10A-DS drops since they're showing them with multiple new jackets.

wow p36-e drape looks awesome! also the drawcord garage/new rear adjuster mechanism :drool: something also tells me i’m gonna regret not picking up p37 but i think ill save for the j68 or p31a

• P36-E has a single pull on the back to release the cinches?? Cool idea but my friends are way too immature for that
  • Looks like a primaloft J68?
  • P37 has the "tension zippers" -- are those the same as from the J1E?

Posted (edited)

yup j68-pl (says so in product pic for p36*) and i believe the tension zippers are the same as the ones on j84 and j1e

Edited by denimjeans

Kinda wonder how noisy the 36 will be

Had the P10a-E’s and they def had a little swish/swoosh to them

7 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Kinda wonder how noisy the 36 will be

Had the P10a-E’s and they def had a little swish/swoosh to them

as someone who lives in the tropics these are my go to pants

1 minute ago, moneytalks said:

as someone who lives in the tropics these are my go to pants

Oh yah, I loved the fabric. Still wish I’d bought them in black tbh.

Was too curious about how the Alpha looked irl tho

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Oh yah, I loved the fabric. Still wish I’d bought them in black tbh.

Was too curious about how the Alpha looked irl tho

had worries about pilling having owned the cotton E, these pants get so much action but look brand new after every wash

lol obvious edit: these shits don't pill

Edited by moneytalks

4th J36-S variant in the span of like a year :|

The cargo pockets of the p37 are soo sleek. I wanted the p31 real bad but being totally honest I wasn’t blown away, as much, with the p31a-ds pictures. 

7 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

4th J36-S variant in the span of like a year :|

5th heh. 

23 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

5th heh. 

Next thing you know, "J36-S Bicolor Night/Raf"

29 minutes ago, FelixRevolt said:

The cargo pockets of the p37 are soo sleek. I wanted the p31 real bad but being totally honest I wasn’t blown away, as much, with the p31a-ds pictures. 

P31's are so sweet. Plus not-black ds.

a black/night bi-color would be neat. is this the first night coloured stotz item?

Nah there was some stuff from way back, can’t recall which season. Maybe ‘14?

1 hour ago, hooper said:

a black/night bi-color would be neat. is this the first night coloured stotz item?

Pretty sure the other night colored items were only in CH industrial microtwill and in the recent J1A-GTKP multicolor. 

looks like another knit on the way (J89-AD) 

ACR_FW2021_J36-S-0792.jpg

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, tresend said:

H is heavier and non H(HD jersey) is lighter 

Edited by AvantSol

I like the J89-AD. Anyone know how the Polartec Alpha Direct fabric fairs?

Originally I was very much into the P31A .. now I’m not so sure anymore, that P37 has that certain low-key vibe mixed with new innovation. Lovely! That J89 looks crazy good as well. FW2021  could be a good season it seems..

10 hours ago, hooper said:

02~01.jpg