Westbrook

Acronym.

Posted (edited)

FW 2021 real pics

P.S. has already been deleted

Edited by Yan90
has already been deleted(

glad they finally figured out you can get your schoeller in any color you want. 

loving the hood options on J1B-GT, wish P31A came with belt loops :unsure2:

2 hours ago, Yan90 said:

FW 2021 real pics

P.S. has already been deleted

damn, shame im too late. yall making me curious now haha. P31A should be what  already was shown in the J1E-GT pics if i remember correct, right?

1 minute ago, dixonschneider said:

damn, shame im too late. yall making me curious now haha. P31A should be what  already was shown in the J1E-GT pics if i remember correct, right?

Yes

All these options but probably just going for black 

Tan P31's in ds! Maybe I don't have enough stuff after all :blush:

Posted (edited)

finally the J1B GT, killer ! :)

Edited by daniel

Damn that’s great, thanks for posting that. Seems like a lot more color variations coming next season. I wonder how many of that will be Made in China. Also, with the upcoming LA6, how is everyone’s LA6B-AD holding up? Is the material worth it?

In for white J1B. I wish he just had additional hood colors/styles and sold them separately. 
~Lefty

This is why this place has turned into my daily read, fantastico. 

7 hours ago, dixonschneider said:

how is everyone’s LA6B-AD holding up? Is the material worth it?

I haven’t worn my LA6B-AD much, too hot at the moment, so I can’t comment on the longevity. But I find the material great. It feels super comfy and the texture adds another level of depth to an outfit.

Are Acronym hoods interchangeable between jackets? I’m still intrigued with the J84-S hood and wondered if it could be fitted to another jacket?

Is it just me reading into it too much or does the product sheet imply the j1b might come with two hoods?

They do come with two hoods

12 hours ago, FelixRevolt said:

Are Acronym hoods interchangeable between jackets? I’m still intrigued with the J84-S hood and wondered if it could be fitted to another jacket?

I would assume they do as long as they have the same 4 snap button attachment location

~Lefty

Does anyone know if there are much differences between the P31-DS and the P33-DS other than the p31 has belt loops and the P33 has zippered pockets on either side of the leg where your arms fall. Thank you in advance. 

Posted (edited)

I only have P31 but the 33 looked a much straighter cut in the leg from the product shots I saw. 

Also that neon pink hood on the J1B seriously pops...quite like it! My old J1B never got much love in the end though. Insulated 68 looks like the best iteration yet!

Edited by RemarkableArmor

Have both 31 & 33.

P31's have a downward facing C shape with a ankle crop. Kinda like kung fu beachcombers.

P33's are a more formal-suit cut. Straight and a little slouchy. Actually wore them in lieu of a pair of improperly sized rent-a-tux pants and got told how great I looked that night.

Two best pair of pants I ever owned.

2 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

I only have P31 but the 33 looked a much straighter cut in the leg from the product shots I saw. 

Also that neon pink hood on the J1B seriously pops...quite like it! My old J1B never got much love in the end though. Insulated 68 looks like the best iteration yet!

the hood for the black J1B is actually a Hi-Vis Orange! 

P31 has articulated knees, a more traditional waistband, a more standard rise, and webbing reinforced hem

P33 isn't articulated down the legs, has the integrated webbing belt, more of a drop crotch look and plain hem. Silhouette on the P33 looks slouchier and more relaxed than P31. P31 just came across as incredibly labored imo. Had both, sold the former

i would like to say that the information of fw20 was leaked a few months ago, and now the latest leaking information is ss21.

i dont wanna put any pics of that.

so sad.

A few months ago was fw20 preorder, few days ago - ss21.

but REAL pics (not from the preorder list) of fw20 was leaked from Jap insta acc (open-source)

Posted (edited)
On 7/21/2020 at 7:48 AM, FelixRevolt said:

i've been using the j84-s hood with my j1a-gt, really like the look. note that the hood of the 84 has a short splitted part (around 5 cm deep) at the bottom on the right side between the first and second button, because of the contruction of the 84 collar.

ACR_SS20_J84-S-201.jpg

Edited by aru
pic

Fingers crossed for another drop of the black J72-DS either for fw20 or ss21.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, kiraraneda said:

Fingers crossed for another drop of the black J72-DS either for fw20 or ss21.

give this one a go instead ;)

Edited by outbrk

Good call

Garuda makes quality fucking garms

10 hours ago, Yan90 said:

A few months ago was fw20 preorder, few days ago - ss21.

but REAL pics (not from the preorder list) of fw20 was leaked from Jap insta acc (open-source)

It says on the sheet FW 2021

5 hours ago, segue said:

It says on the sheet FW 2021

2020 year collection. Fall 2020/Winter 2021.