Acronym.

Westbrook

I only have P31 but the 33 looked a much straighter cut in the leg from the product shots I saw. 

Also that neon pink hood on the J1B seriously pops...quite like it! My old J1B never got much love in the end though. Insulated 68 looks like the best iteration yet!

Edited by RemarkableArmor

Have both 31 & 33.

P31's have a downward facing C shape with a ankle crop. Kinda like kung fu beachcombers.

P33's are a more formal-suit cut. Straight and a little slouchy. Actually wore them in lieu of a pair of improperly sized rent-a-tux pants and got told how great I looked that night.

Two best pair of pants I ever owned.

2 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

I only have P31 but the 33 looked a much straighter cut in the leg from the product shots I saw. 

Also that neon pink hood on the J1B seriously pops...quite like it! My old J1B never got much love in the end though. Insulated 68 looks like the best iteration yet!

the hood for the black J1B is actually a Hi-Vis Orange! 

P31 has articulated knees, a more traditional waistband, a more standard rise, and webbing reinforced hem

P33 isn't articulated down the legs, has the integrated webbing belt, more of a drop crotch look and plain hem. Silhouette on the P33 looks slouchier and more relaxed than P31. P31 just came across as incredibly labored imo. Had both, sold the former

On 7/21/2020 at 7:48 AM, FelixRevolt said:

Are Acronym hoods interchangeable between jackets? I’m still intrigued with the J84-S hood and wondered if it could be fitted to another jacket?

i've been using the j84-s hood with my j1a-gt, really like the look. note that the hood of the 84 has a short splitted part (around 5 cm deep) at the bottom on the right side between the first and second button, because of the contruction of the 84 collar.

ACR_SS20_J84-S-201.jpg

Edited by aru
pic

On 7/22/2020 at 8:39 PM, alo1333 said:

i would like to say that the information of fw20 was leaked a few months ago, and now the latest leaking information is ss21.

i dont wanna put any pics of that.

so sad.

what even is your point?

i would like to say that if you're trying to flex "knowledge" on us all then please type in coherent sentences. so sad.

Post ACRNM wash musings(lol):

hey guys, wondering if anyone has any insight as to this extra stitch i found on the in-seam of my P10TS-DS (about 3Cm above the hem stitch)

i'm the second owner of my pair, but i bought it from a trusted source, a close mate who bought it off the mothersite. 

can anyone shed some light on the purpose of this stitch? it's on both legs, in the exact same position

IMG_8719.jpg

EDIT: it just looks so off to me, if anyone has this same issue, and has unpicked it, please let me know how that went, i feel like unpicking it myself.

EDIT 2: the reason i ask is because this is my 5th pair of P10 variants and none of them have ever had this extra stitch (this is my first DS pair)
for extra detail, the pairs i own are P10-S, P10A-S, P10-CH, P10-AE, and this latest one which is a P10TS-DS.

Edited by moneytalks

On 8/2/2020 at 2:25 PM, moneytalks said:

Post ACRNM wash musings(lol):

hey guys, wondering if anyone has any insight as to this extra stitch i found on the in-seam of my P10TS-DS (about 3Cm above the hem stitch)

i'm the second owner of my pair, but i bought it from a trusted source, a close mate who bought it off the mothersite. 

can anyone shed some light on the purpose of this stitch? it's on both legs, in the exact same position

Mine don't have that. This is SS17 right? You're talking about opposite the ankle zip, right?

3 hours ago, eidolarr said:

Mine don't have that. This is SS17 right? You're talking about opposite the ankle zip, right?

yup, now i'm very curious

3 hours ago, Inkinsurgent said:

It looks like that's where the fabric was pinned. i'm guessing they accidentally stitched it together and QC missed it.

Weird thing to miss. Good thing you're sure of the pants' provenance.

unpicked it, looks like it never happened

"looks like that's where the fabric was pinned" <-- is this a common tailoring/factory practice? news to me, would be interested in how that works if you happen to know 

48 minutes ago, moneytalks said:

unpicked it, looks like it never happened

"looks like that's where the fabric was pinned" <-- is this a common tailoring/factory practice? news to me, would be interested in how that works if you happen to know 

Generally you pin the individual panels together before sewing to help keep them aligned

Edited by beepy

50 minutes ago, beepy said:

Generally you pin the individual panels together before sewing to help keep them aligned

so they probably had multiple pairs of stitched pinning along the entire length of the pant? just seems so random to leave a symmetrical pair there, right at the bottom near the hem.

nevertheless, fixed the problem and of course, still great pants