Acronym.

Westbrook

ch = switzerland (international vehicle registration). [from latin confoederatio helvetica / french confédération helvétique ‘swiss confederation’.]

@Inkinsurgent is right, any schoeller fabric other than dryskin, ch is used as schoeller is a swiss company.

Edited by scamster

What's sizing like on the J33-E? Kinda looking for something slightly longer, and non-GTX, but I'm kinda torn between the M or L. 

For reference, I do wear an L in the J1A 2.2, and the J47R, but the J47 definitely feels a little slimmer in an L.

1 hour ago, IzunaK said:

What's sizing like on the J33-E? Kinda looking for something slightly longer, and non-GTX, but I'm kinda torn between the M or L.  

For reference, I do wear an L in the J1A 2.2, and the J47R, but the J47 definitely feels a little slimmer in an L.

I am somewhere between M and L, and have a J33-E in M. Fits fine with a t-shirt/thin sweater but layer anything else like a down jacket layer and it starts to get a little bit snug. So I would say it's probably slightly relaxed M or TTS with layering taken into account? Hope that helps. Really nice jacket, especially if you like the more understated Acronym pieces.

2 minutes ago, LowLevelViolence said:

I am somewhere between M and L, and have a J33-E in M. Fits fine with a t-shirt/thin sweater but layer anything else like a down jacket layer and it starts to get a little bit snug. So I would say it's probably slightly relaxed M or TTS with layering taken into account? Hope that helps. Really nice jacket, especially if you like the more understated Acronym pieces.

Yeah, during the Fall/Winter I generally layer up with a hoodie, or some sort of lighter insulated layer, like the Atom LT from Arc'teryx. I can get away with light insulators and hoodies in my J1A, but the most I can really get away with on my J47 is a long sleeve sweater.

I'm normally a 44 inch chest, but I size up in jackets for layering reasons.

So I'd assume to grab an L if I plan on doing some layering with it, then?

2 hours ago, IzunaK said:

Personally if you are L in ACR jackets then I think you should get the same size for all your ACR jackets.
If the cut/shape of the jacket doesn't suit in your size then I don't think a smaller/larger size will be more flattering. Although there probably are exceptions such as older pieces.

2 hours ago, IzunaK said:

Yeah, during the Fall/Winter I generally layer up with a hoodie, or some sort of lighter insulated layer, like the Atom LT from Arc'teryx. I can get away with light insulators and hoodies in my J1A, but the most I can really get away with on my J47 is a long sleeve sweater.

I'm normally a 44 inch chest, but I size up in jackets for layering reasons.

So I'd assume to grab an L if I plan on doing some layering with it, then?

Can't be certain but L seems like it might suit you better, yeah. Esp if you wear L size for the other jackets. I'm planning on getting my next shell in an L size.

11 hours ago, outbrk said:

Personally if you are L in ACR jackets then I think you should get the same size for all your ACR jackets.
If the cut/shape of the jacket doesn't suit in your size then I don't think a smaller/larger size will be more flattering. Although there probably are exceptions such as older pieces.

I'm typically a LG in ACR but went Medium for J58-WS/J48-BR.  Whether it's jackets/pants/t-shirts, ACR sizing has been generally inconsistent throughout the years as far as I am concerned.  I'd get measurements and compare to other pieces prior to buying anything whether older or newer styles.

Edited by markdjr

2 hours ago, markdjr said:

I'm typically a LG in ACR but went Medium for J58-WS/J48-BR.  Whether it's jackets/pants/t-shirts, ACR sizing has been generally inconsistent throughout the years as far as I am concerned.  I'd get measurements and compare to other pieces prior to buying anything whether older or newer styles.

You went down a size on the J58? I was looking at that to add on to my J1A, but I figured I should get the large. I figured they should be the same size to the liner lines up with the fitting points? Or should I just size down? 

I currently wear ACR jackets in a large myself. J1A 2.2 is pretty comfy for me to layer up with, but the J47 I can only get away with something light.

7 hours ago, IzunaK said:

You went down a size on the J58? I was looking at that to add on to my J1A, but I figured I should get the large. I figured they should be the same size to the liner lines up with the fitting points? Or should I just size down? 

I currently wear ACR jackets in a large myself. J1A 2.2 is pretty comfy for me to layer up with, but the J47 I can only get away with something light.

I posted fit pics of both medium and large a couple pages back.  I wanted a slimmer fit on the j58.  The zippers should all line up as I don't believe they use different size zippers for different sizes.  

10 hours ago, markdjr said:

The zippers should all line up as I don't believe they use different size zippers for different sizes.  

The aux zips differ between sizes as the collars are different widths. Its not a big deal (still works) you’ll just have a shorter/longer portion if you attach a liner of differing size to a shell or vice versa. 

27 minutes ago, daniel said:

any idea if there is more to come for ss20?

Erlsn said on Instagram: ΛCR-SS-20 is now complete and available at #ΛCRИM.com and authorized dealers worldwide ... Photography by Phillip Koll

I think that's it. Maybe J1E will get a broader release but I'm not sure.

48 minutes ago, Yardsale said:

Erlsn said on Instagram: ΛCR-SS-20 is now complete and available at #ΛCRИM.com and authorized dealers worldwide ... Photography by Phillip Koll

I think that's it. Maybe J1E will get a broader release but I'm not sure.

Keep hearing the J1e was a limited run and it’s done forever but it would be nice to know if that’s true or not. 

Is the SS20 J47-GT on the mothersite bigger than previous iterations? I have the J47R-GT in a large, and I can't really layer anything aside from a sweater underneath without the arms feeling snug. 

But looking at the measurements in size Large in comparison to the J1A 2.2, the SS20 J47 is bigger in every category. 

Okay so I’m hoping someone has the information I’m looking for, though doubtful. Long story short I ordered a SS20 P10-DS from Yahoo Auctions Japan via a proxy service. Everything went smoothly until they passed it on to FedEx. It’s stuck in customs now and they’re asking me for the address where it was manufactured in China seeing as the SS20 P10-DS is made in China or they may send it back to the shipper. How am I even suppose to get that information to provide to them? 

Edited by neostrifeX

are you asking how to attain this info without reaching out to acronym first? i'm sure they'd be able to provide the address it's manufactured at, they'd have to keep that handy just for records alone.

Finally got a 3A-2! Wish it was olive or foil even though the durability isn't quite there. When's that backpack coming out? I feel like it would do well if released. I'm more interested bc my shoulders too fucked up for a messenger nowadays

Edited by quachohuncho
punctuation and bad english

9 hours ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

anyone notice the slight price rise? I figure 3ts is around 60 euros higher than the price when I got it back in 2018 

Its acronym price increases every year is the norm

quick question for fellow size S/XS pants’ wearers: do you notice the waistband tends to give/loosen a little while wearing throughout the day? just picked up a pair of P25’s and while the site sizing suggests it fits a 30 (which is my size), I find there’s still a little room between my waist and the fabric after cinching as far as possible, and while walking around in them the mechanism holding the waistband in its place tends to loosen a little. I’m assuming this is due to the amount of waistband material provided in the first place. It’s not a huge deal-breaker, I can still comfortably wear them, but it does make me wish it was also made in XS or that belt loops were included; I’ve found I can “add” a bit more to my waist by tucking in a shirt while wearing these pants, and this definitely makes me rethink what size I should be going for next time more waistband-only pants release. would love to hear how other people my size deal with this! (alternatively I could just put on more weight so it fits better)