Westbrook

Acronym.

1 hour ago, swoleman said:

honestly the only real 'gimmick' that matters on Acronym jackets is the jacket sling

Touché, jacket sling and phone pockets are the only features that I miss while wearing other brands. Escapezip, gravity pockets, auxzip etc. are only cool when you buy your first acronym jacket, but later you never use them. I tried to use gravity pockets for my work id card, but it was too awkward to touch entry sensor and it did not always worked properly because of zippers, just pulling a wallet from your pocket is so much easier lol.

it's a good news

so my friend helped me and steam the j44-sd and the result is quite good

before

99258096_1018794458517541_6858572307921633280_n.jpg.c79413f94e7d2745297210d1a6f6fbe7.jpg

after

98075999_1018794545184199_7718896446774181888_n.jpg.a9a8079b7e146e84de23b83fb7573088.jpg

40 minutes ago, Willy19 said:

it's a good news

so my friend helped me and steam the j44-sd and the result is quite good

before

99258096_1018794458517541_6858572307921633280_n.jpg.c79413f94e7d2745297210d1a6f6fbe7.jpg

after

98075999_1018794545184199_7718896446774181888_n.jpg.a9a8079b7e146e84de23b83fb7573088.jpg

Wow. Great results. Any tips on what you did to have it come out so well? I had tried ironing and it didn't help much. May need to finally get a steamer.

5 minutes ago, ogre said:

Wow. Great results. Any tips on what you did to have it come out so well? I had tried ironing and it didn't help much. May need to finally get a steamer.

my friend run twice on the steamer

after doing a first run, wait for the jacket to dry up because of the heat

when it's cooling down do the second run

and i think number of run is depend on the wrinkle

Unearthed from the HANON Vault, we present an ACR Vault launch featuring products spanning a 14 year period from 2003 - 2017. The collection of ACRONYM products will be released across 3 drops which will take place on our HANON Launches site.

Drop 1 - May 18th - May 22nd
Drop 2 - May 25th - May 29th
Drop 3 - June 1st - June 6th

97354425_2778443359057773_3163968796127968457_n.thumb.jpg.e4e34fc0d15ee3657edb4d6568bec881.jpg

https://launches.hanon-shop.com/collections/acronym-vault

That looks interesting. Good moment to do this.

Posted (edited)

@Willy19 so it was as simple as just ironing out the wrinkles. Need to do this with mine.

Edited by AvantSol

Anyone have experience with P10 pants and Veilance Voronoi?  Mostly interested in comparison of fit and movement.  Thanks for any info.

13 minutes ago, markdjr said:

Anyone have experience with P10 pants and Veilance Voronoi?  Mostly interested in comparison of fit and movement.  Thanks for any info.

I have both (P10 in E and DS fabrics). Voronoi fabric faded so quick. Also Veilance was cut slimmer. Much prefer the P10 if you can swing it though I hear it fits certain people weird (I'm tall and skinny).

13 minutes ago, markdjr said:

Voronois were some of the most constricting pants I've ever worn, though this was ~5 years ago so YMMV with the current model. Some of that may be the material though, as I had P10-DS which have a lot of stretch.

They also only lasted about 6 months in an office environment before the crotch blew out and when trying to get a warranty replacement AV told me they don't cover "normal wear and tear" to which I argued a 6-month lifespan of sitting in an office chair constitutes "normal wear and tear" for $400 pants? After several weeks of back-and-forth and getting a supervisor involved they finally gave me store credit, but man was it a headache. But again, this was 5 years ago so not sure what it'd be like now; but they left such a bad taste in my mouth that I haven't gone with AV too much since then. Though not sure ACR's customer service would be any better (but thankfully I haven't had to deal with that yet!).

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, piece keeper said:

Voronois were some of the most constricting pants I've ever worn, though this was ~5 years ago so YMMV with the current model. Some of that may be the material though, as I had P10-DS which have a lot of stretch.

They also only lasted about 6 months in an office environment before the crotch blew out and when trying to get a warranty replacement AV told me they don't cover "normal wear and tear" to which I argued a 6-month lifespan of sitting in an office chair constitutes "normal wear and tear" for $400 pants? After several weeks of back-and-forth and getting a supervisor involved they finally gave me store credit, but man was it a headache. But again, this was 5 years ago so not sure what it'd be like now; but they left such a bad taste in my mouth that I haven't gone with AV too much since then. Though not sure ACR's customer service would be any better (but thankfully I haven't had to deal with that yet!).

In Europe I had very good results with Veilance Customer Service.
But for me Veilance and Acronym are total different issues regarding their pants and usability. I like both.

Edited by xc-mtb

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, markdjr said:

Have/had P10-DS (FW-1516) and -S (FW-1213). Had 1st gen Voronoi AR.

Would take P10's any day... less constricting, better fabrication. Fade and wear on the Stotz > fade and wear on the Voronois.

Edited by LanceP

12 hours ago, markdjr said:

+1 on Voronois being very constricting and slim compared to P10s, even in Stotz which has little stretch.

the nyco voronois are garbage for all the above reasons but the all nylon voronois are my favourite pants. they are not as articulated as P10's but they fit great and their range of motion is fine.  

Posted (edited)

Bad news for j44-sd

after two days the wrinkles going back again :( it’s not as bad as before but not as good as new also

so sd material is hard to maintain, if there’s acro with sd material again,should think twice before buy

but still j44-sd unique jacket in certain way

Edited by Willy19

3 hours ago, Inkinsurgent said:

the nyco voronois are garbage for all the above reasons but the all nylon voronois are my favourite pants. they are not as articulated as P10's but they fit great and their range of motion is fine.  

Plus you can dress them up. P10's look too ninja for anything but casual wear.

Like the rise on the Voronois better too.

3 minutes ago, hooper said:

new pants?

i think they're the sp12ts-s

2 hours ago, hooper said:

93cdaf3f96.jpg?v=1589811823

new pants?

those new old stock pics were taken during the acrnm site restocking SS16 yeah i too think its the SP12TS shorts during that time.

4 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

i think they're the sp12ts-s

sp12ts-ch* :)

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

those new old stock pics were taken during the acrnm site restocking SS16 yeah i too think its the SP12TS shorts during that time.

right i thought they looked like the same pics from the acr "vault" sale. thanks!

Edited by hooper

13 hours ago, hooper said:

right i thought they looked like the same pics from the acr "vault" sale. thanks!

logo sleeve hitch tabs are a... #deadgiveaway

On 5/21/2020 at 6:27 AM, Stunt said:

sp12ts-ch* :)

SP12TS-CH ss13

12ts.jpg

Any first lucky winners in the HANNON Acronym offers?

2 hours ago, xc-mtb said:

Any first lucky winners in the HANNON Acronym offers?

do you get a "sorry you didn't win" email? or no email = no win?

The only thing people will be "winning" are J39S. All the good stuff is already being backdoored.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, moneytalks said:

do you get a "sorry you didn't win" email? or no email = no win?

I got an "order confirmed" email, so I assume that's the "you won" email. 

EDIT: Meaning that if your order status hasn't updated that means you didn't.

Edited by CCALL

4 minutes ago, upheavel said:

The only thing people will be "winning" are J39S. All the good stuff is already being backdoored.

tbh, J39 is the only one I entered except that grail J1A-LP, and my mates have won CH-J31 and J43-GT

31 minutes ago, upheavel said:

This is all old stock they can't return and couldn't sell to people who worked there over the past few years. If they'd been able to back door it before now, don't you think they would have? 

also pre-hype items tend not to sell well with the hype crowd for some reason.