Acronym.

Westbrook

3 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

those new old stock pics were taken during the acrnm site restocking SS16 yeah i too think its the SP12TS shorts during that time.

right i thought they looked like the same pics from the acr "vault" sale. thanks!

Edited by hooper

13 hours ago, hooper said:

right i thought they looked like the same pics from the acr "vault" sale. thanks!

logo sleeve hitch tabs are a... #deadgiveaway

2 hours ago, xc-mtb said:

Any first lucky winners in the HANNON Acronym offers?

do you get a "sorry you didn't win" email? or no email = no win?

1 hour ago, moneytalks said:

do you get a "sorry you didn't win" email? or no email = no win?

I got an "order confirmed" email, so I assume that's the "you won" email. 

EDIT: Meaning that if your order status hasn't updated that means you didn't.

Edited by CCALL

31 minutes ago, upheavel said:

The only thing people will be "winning" are J39S. All the good stuff is already being backdoored.

This is all old stock they can't return and couldn't sell to people who worked there over the past few years. If they'd been able to back door it before now, don't you think they would have? 

3 minutes ago, drgitlin said:

This is all old stock they can't return and couldn't sell to people who worked there over the past few years. If they'd been able to back door it before now, don't you think they would have? 

Yep, which is why they have a full size run of J39. It didn't resell for shit back then and now it does.

1 hour ago, drgitlin said:

This. I don’t see any bangers in any of this at all that are going to set the resell world aflame. Hopefully some people can pick up some bits they’re pleased with for decent prices but the “vault” is just a spin on stuff no-one bought back then...often for good reason :P 

Right, this is "we've got nothing else to do in the shop all day because we can't have people visit in-person, so lets clean out the stockroom and see if we can make some money off some of this old shit that's been lying around for a decade." 

I imagine the not-acronym stuff has all gone on eBay or grailed in the hope of shifting it.

Edited by drgitlin

1 hour ago, Inkinsurgent said:

i'm surprised they have so much acr laying around still. this is my favourite acr period so definitely excited.

I remember how J36-GT DUO were sitting for a year on acrnm and then suddenly someone bought for 2000 rom yahoo. good times

Edited by Rough Sleeper

13 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Mmmm... cheap pizza

Pedo 100%, foh

34 minutes ago, Flipflop214 said:

Shut up

On 1/27/2020 at 4:20 AM, Flipflop214 said:

F381C385-12B0-4915-9FD0-1411A4E9538A.thumb.jpeg.333ca4e1f4b04f0bc2a0bb0c767682e6.jpeg

I'd shut up with fits like that lmao

edit: snitch also...

Edited by Rough Sleeper