Acronym.

Westbrook

34 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

Which one of the incel x techwear crossover squad are you? The one who threatens homosexuals with violence? Or the one who cried over their sister not setting you up with their co-worker? Or the one that tries to flex in wildly undersized fake jackets?

Could one of you afford to front the 5 bucks for the account or did you all chip in together?

Don't stoop down to his level by throwing insults (which are baseless because you know literally nothing about him). Also oddly specific choice of situations. Just trashrep and move on.

13 hours ago, ogre said:

Mine is like that but even more extreme. It has that strange wavy pattern throughout the entire jacket. Looks terrible. I haven't had a chance to try ironing it out, because otherwise it's basically unwearably ugly.

16 hours ago, Willy19 said:

sorry to cut the conversation
does anyone have j44-sd become like this after getting washed?:sad:

acd9fa76-c924-4665-b871-a1baf31f9216.JPG

Have you guys considered using a steamer? I use mine for almost everything and it works wonders to remove wrinkles without damaging fabric. Just a suggestion. I have the J44SD but haven't worn it yet sadly. 

31 minutes ago, owetoe540 said:

Have you guys considered using a steamer? I use mine for almost everything and it works wonders to remove wrinkles without damaging fabric. Just a suggestion. I have the J44SD but haven't worn it yet sadly. 

My J44SD (RAF) came with the wrinkles right from the very first day. I noticed it immediately when I took it out of the ziplock. I think it is more apparent on RAF than black, but I assumed it was an inherent part of the fabric and I never saw it as a flaw.

“The ACRONYM exclusive High Density Double Layer Weave cotton achieves a new synthesis of protection and elegance. Similar in feel, yet superior in function, to traditional moleskin; it does all this without the use of artificial fibres nor chemical adhesion agents (no bonding, no glue). “

I think because no glue etc,make the material have a gap with other material so makes that wrinkle

this jacket will be hard to sell,people will see this as delam

12 hours ago, Orientalq said:

Here's the quote: "But to others, there are a LOT of people who cross shop between ACR and Outlier, enfin leve, SISP, Riot Division, and many other ACR derivatives (including replicas). "

I did NOT say that all of those brands were as good as the original. Cross-shopping does not equate to a conclusion of equality. For instance, I can cross shop a Mercedes S-Class and a Genesis G70, because I can use the extra money saved over from buying the Genesis to other avenues that are more productive for me. The same goes for ACR. People who cross shop ACR and enfin leve can save hundreds of dollars which could be used for other parts of their fit.

I don't work for enfin leve.

you’d cross-shop a G90 and S-Class, not a G70. 

im very curious to know if the SD fabric irons out properly. can we get a photo of the care tag? 

edit: did someone think they had to pay $5 to join sufu? lmaooo

Edited by hooper

20 hours ago, fasttimes said:

twg/twc/dwr is a garbage fire of the worst dressed people on the internet and if you're lucky enough to have not stumbled across it yet then do everything in your power to keep it that way

I 100% agree, but did you saw sufu techwear waywt? if you approached anyone showed them these pictures and said that these people paid 2000+ for their outfits they would be laughing their asses off. Sure, those reddit morons are just imitating "REAL" ACR vibe with that even lefe shit, but lets be real, theres no winner here

On 4/24/2020 at 11:58 PM, DROVES said:

GLEICHGEWICHT0465 4.jpg

On 4/16/2020 at 5:54 AM, brainerd666 said:

6E8FE591-4EAB-4090-92B2-4FC4B88EC3B4.thumb.jpeg.e7314b8a6ec9681bcd431697f81640a4.jpeg

On 2/1/2020 at 11:36 PM, uboraan said:

20200117_102508[1].png

Edited by Rough Sleeper

the problem (inasmuch you consider there to be one) is that pre-hype acr integrated into other styles whereas these days people seem to consider head to toe acr a style in itself.

long for the days of people rocking acr, stussy and visvim in one fit.

41 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

whereas these days people seem to consider head to toe acr a style in itself.

concur this, I sometimes really doubt myself still wearing acr, after seeing a lot of squirtle like fit pics with whole acr. feeling stupid when I wear the same brand as them. 

style isn't the brands you wear, nor should it be. It should be the attitude or vision or whatever you want to identify with that makes you an individual. 

Edited by dreamboatjustsoul

I find the words of Tom Ford relevant here too: “Never, ever, ever wear anything you are uncomfortable in. Because that is what you’ll project: ‘I look like a fool.’ Even if you don’t – you’ll be tentative and not your best.”

I'll wear an old pair of P15's and a £5 white or black tee from the supermarket with some fiip-flops and still walk tall, and "if you wanna know why I walk with a limp, I'm your grandmother's retired pimp"!

- Thanks for Robert S for those words too ;)

The previous several pages has been a fun read but ultimately, seems like someone was profoundly unhappy with their quarantine time.

I'm sure you already know that I think the head to toe Acronym is cheesy, but some people are just enthusiasts. It's the clout-chase-y ones that it's definitely a bad look for. Like, just tag #techwearlooks and the ten other techwear hashtags if you want that sweet dopamine rush of external validation.

To me only, and I do mean only@originalprogram and @thatslapz can do the Acronym product shot fitpics without making me groan.

Edit: forgot @VivaceKinetics and that other guy with the insta 24fps.

Edited by CARLOOA

1 hour ago, CARLOOA said:

The previous several pages has been a fun read but ultimately, seems like someone was profoundly unhappy with their quarantine time.

I'm sure you already know that I think the head to toe Acronym is cheesy, but some people are just enthusiasts. It's the clout-chase-y ones that it's definitely a bad look for. Like, just tag #techwearlooks and the ten other techwear hashtags if you want that sweet dopamine rush of external validation.

To me only, and I do mean only@originalprogram and @thatslapz can do the Acronym product shot fitpics without making me groan.

I don’t know how can u be so snobbish when u make such a subjective comment. Show me ur fit. 

a man becomes a critic when he cannot be an artist smt 

On 5/15/2020 at 3:23 PM, AvantSol said:

(Back to actual acrnm convo)

I had the same thing happen after wearing it in the rain. Haven't had a chance to iron it out. Let me if you or @ogre have a chance to iron it out.

acrnm needs to using fabrics that are easier to maintain. Not everything needs to be bleeding edge or edgy.  like give us some shiz we can just wash and not worry abbot insane wrinkles or delam smh.