Westbrook

Acronym.

J84 does look interesting. But why make that chest pocket internal access and not Napoleon under the placket?

E looks like he put on his dads jacket to go have a snowball fight with his friends

ACR_SS20_J84-S-008.jpg

Hanon seems to no longer charge VAT for out of UK purchases so effectively 20% off for american consumers, just a heads up as this is news to me after Montrose was the cheapest distributor for a while, but seems to have stopped carrying acr over the weekend?

1 hour ago, DROVES said:

Hanon seems to no longer charge VAT for out of UK purchases so effectively 20% off for american consumers, just a heads up as this is news to me after Montrose was the cheapest distributor for a while, but seems to have stopped carrying acr over the weekend?

They're not supposed to collect VAT for non-UK/EU purchases (and Hanon certainly didn't back in the day). I've previously brought this up with 18montrose and told them to politely fuck off when they refused to discount that on a US purchase. The retailer gets said VAT amount refunded from the local agency on these kinds of international sales, so it's some pretty un-ethical (and illegal?) profiteering on their part.

Plenty of other retailers out there, vote with your wallet-

19 minutes ago, Appleseed said:

They're not supposed to collect VAT for non-UK/EU purchases (and Hanon certainly didn't back in the day). I've previously brought this up with 18montrose and told them to politely fuck off when they refused to discount that on a US purchase. The retailer gets said VAT amount refunded from the local agency on these kinds of international sales, so it's some pretty un-ethical (and illegal?) profiteering on their part.

Plenty of other retailers out there, vote with your wallet-

Thinking montrose may have finally got scolded about this because based on the prices of the last few drops VAT has to be removed. I've had the same experience in the past, Hanon always did and 18montrose didn't for the longest time.

4 hours ago, segue said:

ACR_SS20_J84-S-008.jpg

TFW you left something at home and have to run back. Lol. J/p E. 

any us retailers selling raf j84?

S23-AK came in. Quite fast delivery this time!

I have to say its a nice made knit piece but it really is wide/long. Even had to roll up the arms. I have picked my normal size (medium) but would have preferred to size down. Not sure if i'll keep it, size small is sadly already sold out at every european retailer i know though.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:20 AM, DROVES said:

I’ve never bought something that expensive from out of the country. Would I pay customs fees on a pair of P10-DS if I got them from Hanon? Living in Brooklyn, currently.

^looks really great!!, please add some more pics (RAF styling) if you want too!, thanks

^x P10 profile looks really nice. Nice boots btw. :) many thanks!

Edited by daniel

^^ wow didn't know it would look so great with RAF. personally like the RAF more than the black. 

great stuff as usual, HH.

This isn't that techwear reddit but I thought this video's explanatory voice-over by the acronym alternatives guy was well-made and is one of the few acronym videos on youtube worth watching. 

Still, in my personal opinion the GTKP is a cosplay piece and is a sore thumb in this seasons collection as gamer gear.

41 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

This vid is just marvellous, the DS reference and gaming sound effect turn it up a notch.

Edited by dreamboatjustsoul

4 hours ago, HeckHouse said:

With RAF :) 

DSC07150.thumb.jpg.bff0012d9c3d1be016200f5d6ada567e.jpg

DSC07139.thumb.jpg.e6fc162f0e8c5143394bf5fdf99407ac.jpg

exactally what i was thinking about this j1a by thoese design details(the vivid chest pocket). Also early days acrnm was too quite often used by die-hard outdoor dudes. It makes sense if the prices back to some rational level yet met the whole global situation by support people back to their normal life or help us rethinking hows good to this planet, so does the game as well.

Does look good with Raf. Night would probably be great as well though maybe get too into full ds cosplay.

But papa hugh could start being good to the planet by not using gtx. Plenty of performance fabric from recycled materials these days.

inb4 all F/W20 jackets carrying this type of hood

// cmon, this is meant as a joke. no need to give negReps really

Edited by dixonschneider

2 hours ago, eidolarr said:

Knits just dropped on Hotoveli, in case you missed your size

Similarly on Haven.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:06 AM, dixonschneider said:

S23-AK came in. Quite fast delivery this time!

I have to say its a nice made knit piece but it really is wide/long. Even had to roll up the arms. I have picked my normal size (medium) but would have preferred to size down. Not sure if i'll keep it, size small is sadly already sold out at every european retailer i know though.

I hadn't realized the piece was so oversized from ACR's product shots, but your experience coupled with Haven's shots seem to paint a different picture for sure.

https://shop.havenshop.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/acronym-s23-ak-black