Westbrook

Acronym.

17 minutes ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Even though I like it all personally, doesn’t feel like there was/is a killer piece this season that would generate enough excitement to sell out. People probably bought the P10s as they were the cheapest pant in a while (and a versatile staple without the A). If they had released a white J1A that would probably have flown out. Maybe J84 will be exclusive to acrnm.com ... 

agreed. im personally saving my money for upgraded variations of older pieces or completely new designs.

12 hours ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

SSENSE now carrying Acronym...

Seems like quantities are way higher this season and will continue to be moving forward with new stockists and virtually everything still in stock. 

I'm guessing staple pieces are now spread out while newer designs are still strictly mothersite

14 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Even though I like it all personally, doesn’t feel like there was/is a killer piece this season that would generate enough excitement to sell out. People probably bought the P10s as they were the cheapest pant in a while (and a versatile staple without the A). If they had released a white J1A that would probably have flown out. Maybe J84 will be exclusive to acrnm.com ... 

14 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

agreed. im personally saving my money for upgraded variations of older pieces or completely new designs.

It’s been like 2 years?! since I last copped a jacket. Would have bought a J44-sd if it had black zips, bummed I slept on the J72-ds, especially in black, don’t think J84-s is enough of an upgrade for me to replace my J58-s….

So what jackets are folks pining for most?

Since you ask, I would straight up trade my J1A for a J32 2.0. It's the first piece I fell in love with in 2016 and the ultimate "rep-iteration" in my eyes.

I regret having slept on the J40L, haven't seen a leather jacket that interesting since. Seeing the Acronym details like the detached entry pockets done up in leather is super cool.

The regular J40S/CH was pretty dope too. 

4 hours ago, saskey said:

I would love to see a J43a-GT return. My grail.

Both times I tried to buy a J43A-GT the sellers attempted to scam me. at this point i'm not sure it was ever a real release

J43A-GT is a jacket that is cool in concept that was executed badly(collar wise). Best thing to do is just wait if they re-release and improve it.

J40L & GT-J5A for me, nothing from this release piqued any interest at all, sadly.

Still really want P30A but have no funds :(

Lately, I've been dreaming of a J69-S. It's one of my favorite jackets but because of the tight fit, the GT ends up being super close to your skin and you have to wash it way more often to avoid delam... Basically everything -S.

I’d love to see another iteration of the J45 and/or L-J2 

i would hope for a j28gt remake with a shakedry hood. also wouldnt mind seeing the jacket in encapsulated nylon

Posted (edited)

^ or in Stotz or DS, that'd be dopw

Also, using shakedry for the hood would fix that annoying bowing that happens on the collar of the J28.  Looking like a cobra at times lol

Edited by Flipflop214

I would toss all my other S pieces for a J28-S in RAF! Wasn’t so keen on the shakedry hoods in the end and wondering if that has been abandoned after J27 now being that the J47 didn’t have it ...

16 hours ago, AvantSol said:

J43A-GT is a jacket that is cool in concept that was executed badly(collar wise). Best thing to do is just wait if they re-release and improve it.

What was wrong with the collar?

Posted (edited)

Would like another J72-DS (black) or La6(b)- DS release.  A little surprised no DS shirts this season, as other staples have been restocked, and E is often seen wearing a DS shirt. These are versatile pieces and seem like easier items for the factories to produce too.  I like the La6b-AD very much for cold weather but would prefer DS for optimal year round use. 

Another hooded insulator jacket would be welcomed.   Particularly an updated J51-WS 

Edited by Sureal
added to wish list

4 hours ago, nigel1 said:

What was wrong with the collar?

The hood/collar is very unwieldy. It doesn't retain its funnel shape for long. Not like there's not any positives. The fact it's two jackets in one is pretty cool and the expansion panel is great. 

Interested in hearing reviews from subnet boys on the hood/flak pocket re-design.

Posted (edited)

I wonder what the e stands for as well

Apparently experimental thanks to fasttimes

Edited by uboraan

Posted (edited)

Im a bit jealous now as my Instagram is full of this jacket. And I thought the subnet was dead! 
Not a big fan of the fisherman hood, but the overall layout (white/black zips, new chest pocket) looks amazing and white gore in general. Curious though if/when this will be officialy released as we already have a J1 release this season.

Edited by dixonschneider

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, dixonschneider said:

Im a bit jealous now as my Instagram is full of this jacket. And I thought the subnet was dead! 
Not a big fan of the fisherman hood, but the overall layout (white/black zips, new chest pocket) looks amazing and white gore in general. Curious though if/when this will be officialy released as we already have a J1 release this season.

more detail The collar and cuffs has become black, making them more resistant to dirt. The gravity pocket has been completely changed, and the zipper has been removed to become a drawer pocket, which should be changed by the left and right hands.

WechatIMG2.jpeg

WechatIMG1.jpeg

Edited by alo1333

if acr moves to a "more access to staple items, fancy stuff over subnet" model that would be both business genius and incredibly annoying.

But surely isn't this whole leak business is one of the reasons subnet was axed? colour me discombobulated...

42 minutes ago, alo1333 said:

more detail The collar and cuffs has become black, making them more resistant to dirt. The gravity pocket has been completely changed, and the zipper has been removed to become a drawer pocket, which should be changed by the left and right hands.

WechatIMG2.jpeg

WechatIMG1.jpeg

The least you could do is credit the person you took the pictures from.