Westbrook

Acronym.

I believe the mothersite photos errolson is around 6 feet and wearing medium 

12 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

I believe the mothersite photos errolson is around 6 feet and wearing medium 

Cheers. Thought big daddy was shorter...

1 hour ago, beepy said:

Cheers. Thought big daddy was shorter...

He claims to be 183cm on the mothersite but a few months back people worked out his actual (shorter) height using a picture of him next to Jason Statham.

Errolson is pretty tall lol I'm 5'9" and met him in person. Angles make all the difference.

Posted (edited)

Dunno about Erlsn but Lenny is 183 cm tall. 

Edited by Inkinsurgent

Posted (edited)

Not a pro at fitpics but here are a few of the new P35-DS. I'm 180cm / 75kg wearing a Size M together with a custom Enfin Leve Dryskin Shirt and Birkenstocks because, you know, staying at home anyways for how long it will be necessary.

Full-Res pic here: https://imgur.com/a/JxzPEYZ

Fit-P35DS.jpg

Edited by dixonschneider

Looking good! I like the strap much more than on the online store pics. Only thing really bothering me is what happens in the crotch area.

Posted (edited)

clean fit i dig the versatility @dixonschneider

@nigel1 same here man,  was on the edge of snagging em' but was scared of the excess crotch material draping funny.  wasn't sure if the pic below was just styled lazily. 

gonna pass after confirming that but i dig the new cut otherwise

crotch 2.jpg

Edited by solo1

Yes, the crotch looks indeed different, but that is probably the point of the whole cut, with all the excess material that comes with such a wide waist. At least i had no funny bulging so far (as known with the P30A).

Wearing it a bit higher makes the crotch a bit less apparent, of course.

Fit-P35DS-b.jpg

wow a P35-DS in olive would quickly be a top 3 pant for me. 

p35 looks great a little high like that for a cropped look but i will never be okay with that tuxedo line down the side lol

8 hours ago, nigel1 said:

Looking good! I like the strap much more than on the online store pics. Only thing really bothering me is what happens in the crotch area.

DS will drape better once they break in a bit after wear and a wash. Its stiff and flares like that at first but should fall better with some time. 

Oh please Mr. E, could you make me a blazer?

Actually 2. One in S RAF, and another in Black DS.

I promise I’ll leave you alone after that.

The J29 was always a nice blazer like silhouette 

18 hours ago, Sureal said:

^nice impressions 

J81 also arrived today, so I can pitch in. Its a great example of one of ACRs "nothing extra, nothing standard" pieces. Personally, I prefer the J25 anchored sleeves since they have more purpose, as the cuffs on the J81 aren't water resistant or the quickest to convert. I think Ill wear it mostly with the cuffs folded up. Besides the cuffs, J81 does turn out to be the WS upgrade to the J25 I've been waiting for. Its more comfortable in its overall roominess in addition to having the traditional front pockets (which I agree no zipper is not a big deal).  The main zipper is smaller than the J25 but only noticeable if you put them side by side. 

Internal pocket distributes weight wonderfully.  Almost to the the point I forgot i placed my wallet in there.  

New elastic waist hem is a nice design. The 3 cm of it you seen on the product page is all there is.  Doesn't hug as tight as the J25 or J58 hem, so its a cleaner look. 

Even though its not intended, I think the hood looks good rolled in if you have the jacket zipped up.  

Heres a pic of the cuffs since its new and what I was most curious about at purchase.  

The hood roll is brilliant!  Really changes the look of the jacket, and maybe should have been an actual feature.  If I pull the the hood's cord adjuster through the jacket sling loop it kinda holds everything in place like the fast hood system.  Thanks for the tip! :D

6 hours ago, NinjaGuyInToronto said:

The hood roll is brilliant!  Really changes the look of the jacket, and maybe should have been an actual feature.  If I pull the the hood's cord adjuster through the jacket sling loop it kinda holds everything in place like the fast hood system.  Thanks for the tip! :D

That's awesome, just tried this on the J63A and it works for it as well!

WIP I made last night haha. Still playing with the features.

20200321_173158.jpg

20200321_173153.jpg

QR codes when

23 minutes ago, nathan_ said:

QR codes when

Unfortunately, you don't unlock the ability to share designs until much later. The second I do though I'll post them somewhere!

1 hour ago, msoldano said:

Wow this brought me immeasurable happiness

Appreciate it! Being in social distancing mode means that I have a lot of spare time on my hands, haha

Random question: does anyone know where E got his iPhone case? Love the patina. Also, my 1yr old chewed the bottom of my UAG case off...

6B81A4AE-D1DD-4E0C-BCA6-977D5BE4C790.jpeg