Westbrook

Acronym.

3 hours ago, nodre said:

do not put your DS in the dryer. 

I disagree, tumble drying should be fine as it reactivates the dwr and is not hot enough to shrink ds material. A quick google search suggests the same.

2 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

Best pickup for cost same around a j1a-gt 2.2 with that kit one non 3rd arm included on yahoo jp. And if you compare those copies of documents in the box then the current zine is instantly bxxxxt.

:D

Kept watching them relist it waiting for a price drop and eventually got impatient. But yeah that was my logic as well ;)

12 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

I disagree, tumble drying should be fine as it reactivates the dwr and is not hot enough to shrink ds material. A quick google search suggests the same.

Yeah i've put non-acr DS in the dryer without issue. 

1 hour ago, Inkinsurgent said:

Yeah i've put non-acr DS in the dryer without issue. 

Me aswell. I put my workhorse dryskin pants in the dryer and it came out pretty nice. The dwr and part of the original stiffness of the fabric was restored. I'm just a little afraid I'm damaging the garment in a way that's not instantly recognizeable and don't want to risk that with acr pieces 

I dried my 2018 p10-ds multiple times, with no discernible side effects besides no longer being wet. DS is sturdy shit. 

I've looked around and hadn't quite found an answer to my question, so I figured I'd try here. I'm super interested in purchasing a pair of P10s at some point and I have an unusually short inseam. I'm 5'10 165 with a 31/32 waist and a 28-29 inch inseam depending on the pants. I figure that would put me at a size M; however, I'm rather worried about excessive stacking since the inseam on those is 31.5 inches. What are the forums thoughts? Am I better off forgetting about the pants and finding something that I can hem... or does the stacking appear natural with these pants? Thanks for the advice!

I can't speak to the stacking for size M, but it might be possible that you can fit in a small. I'm 5'9, 150 with a 30 waist (measured circumference 32 in) and 30 inseam, and I need a belt to wear my size S P10s at the waist. FWIW, I have both the p10-s and p10a-e, and the p10a-e's fit relatively looser on the waist for me. 

Definitely go size S - I'm 5'10 155 with 31/32 waist and size S fits perfect - as opposed to size M which was too long and baggy, resulting in weird stacking.

5'10 170. Definitely size S. 

Ps. if ur calves r huge dont buy p10

Stotz will shrink, so go medium. I’m 5’9, 165ish with decent sized calves, and wear med in all the stotz p10’s, small in ch/ds variants. 

Thanks for all of the reply's. Based on what most of ya'll are saying I'd probably go with an S. Still a bit worried about stacking issues(because excess stacking can make pants unwearable for me. Any brave soul willing to post a fit pic wearing the pants?

Thanks again.

excess stacking is the whole point of the p10 :ph34r:

unless you wanna look like an endclothing model

I think a lot of people make the mistake when first getting into ACR of trying to normie the look or fits. Sizing down on shit like P10’s or P23’s to make them more like standard tapered pants, completely misses the point of the cuts and fits.

I see people’s doing this with shells a lot too. Just makes you look like bondage sausage cosplay. 

Im 5'6, started with XS, and couldnt get the full range of movement, sized up to small, little loose on the waist but have complete freedom in movement 

Also size small looks way better on me than xs but thats just an opinion 

A little absurd to desire pants with built in "knee bags" and expect them not to stack somewhat on you. especially if you look at 90 % of the images that come up on a google img search

maybe keep an eye out for the more straight leg pants. p9, 14, 33, etc  

I agree that sizing down is not the way to go and that pants like the P10 look best with a certain amount of stacking, but no one here is suggesting to go the endclothing route. If you size up too much on the other hand, all the articulation goes to waste as it sits in the wrong places (especially around the knee), and the excess material around your butt makes it look like you're wearing a trashbag.

Same for jackets - obviously you don't want to look like a sausage, but neither should you look like you're wearing a tent - it's all about getting the balance right.

Posted (edited)

From fw 04/05, never heard of whatever these are being released :huh:

Screenshot_20200308-134536.png

Edited by jeddyhsu

3 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

From fw 04/05, never heard of whatever these are being released :huh:

Screenshot_20200308-134536.png

Finger sleeves were internal/f&f only

This and nothing else! The items meant to be used ever single day! My J1-BS is kinda there but will be repaired now hopefully for four more strong years! 

there's no way that's natural wear

1 hour ago, Inkinsurgent said:

there's no way that's natural wear

He got mauled by a bear while techwear hiking?

question: do I still need to heat activate the jacket after I sprayed it all over with granger spray and let it air dry? 

I've been meaning to wash my jacket. Recently got the Granger stuff. I'm mixed feeling about doing it lol

1 hour ago, JoseRizal said:

I've been meaning to wash my jacket. Recently got the Granger stuff. I'm mixed feeling about doing it lol

or you could just not wash it and get ready for certain delamination