Westbrook

Acronym.

16 minutes ago, nathan_ said:

Real one rocking what looks like a J1a 2.0 

I believe it was a J1b there wasn't a flak pocket (possibly because he's also left-handed like myself) and the flak pocket sucks for interops left-handers.

54 minutes ago, Yardsale said:

I believe it was a J1b there wasn't a flak pocket (possibly because he's also left-handed like myself) and the flak pocket sucks for interops left-handers.

Interesting because the hood seems to be a micro-grid ting as far as I can tell. Maybe he's got a one-off o.O

16 minutes ago, msoldano said:

Interesting because the hood seems to be a micro-grid ting as far as I can tell. Maybe he's got a one-off o.O

That's what I was going to say. If anybody happens to run into him, please take a pic, would love to see that, although unlikely hahaha. 

It's a J1B from what I can tell, though the shoulder detail is a bit particular.

5d366af1c4fb3022f60f9a24e67d680f--william-gibson.jpg

meet-the-creative-minds-behind-the-new-acronym-x-nike-collaboration-body-image-1486495160.jpg

1 hour ago, Yardsale said:

It's a J1B from what I can tell, though the shoulder detail is a bit particular.

5d366af1c4fb3022f60f9a24e67d680f--william-gibson.jpg

meet-the-creative-minds-behind-the-new-acronym-x-nike-collaboration-body-image-1486495160.jpg

Blessed images

Some sort of poster up on the mother site. The most affordable acronym anything you’ll ever buy. 

Edit: there was a zine too but it’s sold out. You guys are quick. 

Edited by LowLevelViolence

A piece of garment was used in movement this could some best destiny of its own ( I believe spec sheet and the first kit printings already doing it well as official image archive intention ).
Personally I’m not a fanbook buyer here and  maybe with these printings profit the brand could improve the quality check of the garments or cutting down retail price or any of these.

And hell yeah me myself also post some film poster or I totally feel car dude or military dude post some nice ride or weapons at home but thank god it’s year 2020 and some clothing garments posters looool. Better go for some decent hotties nudies gal out there for god sake.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

just ordered the Z1-J1A-POSTER-2-PACK set, will give an update once its here ;) have a nice day !

Can't wait for people getting their zines and trying to sell them on grailed lol.

44 minutes ago, nathan_ said:

Can't wait for people getting their zines and trying to sell them on grailed lol.

Still going one. First at 500 USD!

sucks 

Edited by xc-mtb

59 minutes ago, xc-mtb said:

Still going one. First at 500 USD!

sucks 

I just saw that... Good luck to him I guess.

Curious if that means that we will see a new J1 release (or restock) in the near future. 

1 hour ago, dixonschneider said:

Curious if that means that we will see a new J1 release (or restock) in the near future. 

Not likely if the production stays the same. 

153A5006.jpg

Hey guess. Recently picked up this e-j2. However I have noticed differences from all the photos I've seen and wondering if anyone could explain. 

3 main differences I have noticed. 

Only 1 velcro for logo tape / magnet tape

An extra shoulder pocket 

An added chest pocket which looks from factory in both Patina and conscruction. 

Any help appreciated. 

Kinda new to this forum. Let me know if I've done anything wrong. 

IMG_20200211_201625.jpg

IMG_20200211_201642.jpg

How is the sizing on the Coevo x Acronym hoodies, are they tts?

Edited by haruhi

4 hours ago, haruhi said:

How is the sizing on the Coevo x Acronym hoodies, are they tts?

There's measurements on the website. But the ones I received are slightly smaller than the specified measurements. 

^ E-J2 FW0607

ej2.jpg

Edited by daniel

Would anyone with an NG4-AK say it's a suitable neck gaiter when not worn over the face? The pics seem to show a lack of structure, preventing it from staying tight around the neck.

Been searching for an NG9-PS with no luck, and might settle.

Thanks in advanced!

Edited by silat_hd

5 hours ago, silat_hd said:

Would anyone with an NG4-AK say it's a suitable neck gaiter when not worn over the face? The pics seem to show a lack of structure, preventing it from staying tight around the neck.

Been searching for an NG9-PS with no luck, and might settle.

Thanks in advanced!

It’s pretty floppy for that imo - I would get the NG5-AK if you want a gaiter and something that’s still out. It’s the same material and would fit better than an NG4 worn in a gaiter style. Neither will have the rigid powerstretch quality that you want but it’s still a nice material if you ask me. 

Ng4-AK is more of a statement piece. I wouldn't rely on it to give you any significant warmth.

On 2/9/2020 at 1:14 PM, Yardsale said:

For the record I was wrong, it was a J1A. 

Kekko’s actually wearing PS version there, which is far warmer than the AK. I was with him and it was cold that morning, but the sun came out later and we both get hot easily on the train so doffed jackets.

The AK this season is just weak in general. I don't understand the mindset of why they made it so perforated.

It was -20 here the other night, and I wore the NG4-AK with a hat—I was very comfy. This meme that it’s not warm/functional is bizarre.

Edited by junkie_dolphin

Hi, anyone know if acrnm will help fixing a jacket that has started to delaminate