Westbrook

Acronym.

3 hours ago, solo1 said:

Hood sizes will definitely get larger by size as you stated :)

How do i know? I have produced and created patterns for countless hooded garments and parkas.

easiest way to think about it -- if you move up from a medium to say, a large, generally speaking all the panels will be slightly expanded (some parts of the garment will increase in size more than other parts of the garment forsure, ie. the chest measurement will increase much more than the length of the jacket) , but without getting into it too deeply, this means that the actual opening to the hood will absolutely be larger because of the fact that the corresponding panels are larger (which means the neckline and collar area circumference or arc length will be different and need a larger hood to accommodate

In simpler terms -- the actual "shape" of the hood may stay the same but it will sure fit you differently. 

Those who think someone who wears a size small J32 could buy a size or 2 up and still have the hood fit the same, are

not using much common sense..

This whole thing got thrown way out of context. Nobody said or implied that the hood wouldn’t change drastically between S-L or whatever. However- It won’t change that much between a small and medium by and large in Acronym products. Which is what we’re discussing. Not other products. Somebody just felt the need to throw out random hood sizes based on various items in the Acronym catalog. Not the size differences in those actual items. I don’t get why this is so hard peoples. 

21 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

This whole thing got thrown way out of context. Nobody said or implied that the hood wouldn’t change drastically between S-L or whatever. However- It won’t change that much between a small and medium by and large in Acronym products. Which is what we’re discussing. Not other products. Somebody just felt the need to throw out random hood sizes based on various items in the Acronym catalog. Not the size differences in those actual items. I don’t get why this is so hard peoples. 

really when it comes down to it, people who are paying $1400 fat ones on a nylon jacket that is desirable because of cut, fit, and materials want to know how it will fit and have as much info as possible before purchasing.  if you are down to drop over a G on a coat that you can put on (but does not fit not how you want it to) thats on you. 

you seem to act like you are extremely knowledgeable about this,  yet your answer is that the sizing doesn't change "that much".  That's your depth of knowledge after buying ACR for years? That doesn't tell anyone jack shit.  Is "that much" a quantifiable value that you can measure?

lmao please let us know how one can measure "that much" ,  good sir , all of us are patiently waiting 

Edited by miiikejohn

1 hour ago, miiikejohn said:

really when it comes down to it, people who are paying $1400 fat ones on a nylon jacket that is desirable because of cut, fit, and materials want to know how it will fit and have as much info as possible before purchasing.  if you are down to drop over a G on a coat that you can put on (but does not fit not how you want it to) thats on you. 

you seem to act like you are extremely knowledgeable about this,  yet your answer is that the sizing doesn't change "that much".  That's your depth of knowledge after buying ACR for years? That doesn't tell anyone jack shit.  Is "that much" a quantifiable value that you can measure?

lmao please let us know how one can measure "that much" ,  good sir , all of us are patiently waiting 

Head size isn’t akin to literally any other body measurement in terms of sizing up on a garment. Yeah it may affect some minor shit in terms of other measurements on said garment. We’re not talking boutique derby’s. I repeat- how is this that difficult guys. I’m not getting bougie or entitled it’s just simple shit. I’m surprised how low this place has dipped lately in terms of straight up common sense. There’s a reason it’s approaching grave yard status around here and most of the old heads have peaced the fuck out/barely comment. 

Someone trying to sell his worn j61-GT 300 bucks above retail two weeks before smt

Edited by dreamboatjustsoul

33 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

How waterproof is GTV? 

It’s not waterproof. Do not cop.

Imagine copping a $2k jacket and knowingly literally nothing about it.

:clowns:

Edited by wexler

So, like I was saying...

Damn, I really like P33-DS and P34-E. The fit is looking real nice on those two

#calmdown - really looking for pieces to equip my P31 and P27. let_ s see. I'm exited :)

Edited by daniel

I understand the excitement, I think we all share that, and the last thing I want to do is play stoke police. But I really feel that the preview was not released to the general public, for a reason, and that we should respect those reasons.

Edited by lopiteaux

"In die Ecke,
Besen, Besen!
Seids gewesen.
Denn als Geister
ruft euch nur zu diesem Zwecke,
erst hervor der alte Meister."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

somehow strange and significant at the same time.

This steezydz man lurked for 7 years, came out and busted his load with a leaked pic dump. What a guy...

5 minutes ago, BRICK DOM said:

This steezydz man lurked for 7 years, came out and busted his load with a leaked pic dump. What a guy...

Bless him

13 minutes ago, BRICK DOM said:

as s/he can do......

Edited by daniel

The p34 in black will come in both Epic (E) as well as Stotz

Also new j65 , j27

907CAC74-0DFC-43E1-85AA-054078E1F22A.jpeg

D36C0B0E-B17C-4ADD-9E26-BDB71E06B8C4.jpeg

6F70FC51-ACC7-489E-A777-19C49DC6835D.jpeg

Edited by fission1

15 minutes ago, Souji said:

Is the Epic (E) a lighter weight fabric compared to Stotz?

somehow, yes, its a lighter weight fabric and so it is and has been since? - please feel free to have a view on the ACR FAQ SUFU board to get any more information.

Edited by daniel

CB3C7CF5-5565-42BD-AF9B-CD9BCB744500.thumb.jpeg.59836c6e9b9941403b7050b94ce0a42a.jpeg

Just now, daniel said:

somehow, yes, its a lighter weight fabric and so it is and has been since some years now, i guess - please feel free to a view on the ACR FAQ SUFU board to get any more information.

14 minutes ago, Souji said:

Is the Epic (E) a lighter weight fabric compared to Stotz?

The new E is a completely different fabric/weight than stotz, and yeah it’s quite a bit lighter as well. 

16 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

CB3C7CF5-5565-42BD-AF9B-CD9BCB744500.thumb.jpeg.59836c6e9b9941403b7050b94ce0a42a.jpeg

Lol who tried to snitch

Edited by segue

not really sure why there was no...

L-V3TS - SS10 EDIT so far?    

19 minutes ago, daniel said:

1.jpg

Edited by daniel

7 minutes ago, daniel said:

not relly sure why there was no

L-V3TS SS10 EDIT so far?    

1.jpg

That would be nice in ch 

by the way Hotoveli sais 25th of September 11am NY time. So everyone can go to bed now 

;-)

Edited by xc-mtb

9 minutes ago, daniel said:

not really sure why there was no

L-V3TS SS10 EDIT so far?    

1.jpg