Acronym.

Westbrook

friend of mine asked about this "si shadow bag from a few years back that converted into a backpack?" ya'll have any idea what the model id is?

there were at least two, one in ss09 and ss11. someone was selling the newer one in the supermarket some time ago. they are pretty hard to hunt down. i don't think they made many. sorry, can't help you with the model.

Have been using an 8TS as my daily bag for three months now, including some airline travel. Size, volume, and weight (white vinyl liner & Velcro pocket installed, padded liner left out) are just about perfect. The 5TS looks just a wee bit too big to not get on one's nerves if humped day-to-day, although it'd make a better principal soft carry-on. Your mileage may vary.

Well I heard there there'll be the world first tech-kilt. 3XDRY WB400. Guaranteed zero resistance DFMA fit. New bottom-mounted internal suspensor with fidlock attachment points on the sides, hidden EscapeZipae-enabled slits for easy access to gear on the suspensor and enhanced ventilation. iPhone pocket. Teflon-treated leather sporran on the front with ForceLockae. 15 rows of tecsys on the back like a P8.

Dryskin underwear optional but frowned upon.

;-)

Hello, Acronym fan here with a few pieces.

GT-J18

P-9E

S-CP2

3A-1

All get used, both looking sharp when travelling for work and play to London and abroad or back home in the west country.

With a small budget Erol's stuff is the only big money clothing i buy, and i limit myself to one piece a season (hard as that is!!).

Anyway, just thought as i'd say hello and that this time of year is fairly tense for me. With no access to subnet i don't have six months to decide which piece i want, and have to make snap decisions on what to take, before it sells out. (If anyway would like to recommend me for subnet, i would be eternally grateful!!)

So far i have not made any bad choice, and was lucky to get the cape last year.

This time on my wishlist, a sharp pair of non black slacks.

Tick, Tock ...

True about not having to wait for the drop, and also get the nice surprise of the drop!

Problem is, I sometimes have to travel for work. FW-1213 came out while i was in Norway for a project kickoff midweek. I was lucky to get the S-CP2, very nearly missed it! By the time i found out the new gear was up for sale was already hours into it. Some frantic scanning on my iPad at the back of a design meeting was required!! Made my order and my size was gone 15mins later.

I've got a trip to Stuttgart coming up, will be gutted if i miss out while I am actually in Germany!!

True about not having to wait for the drop, and also get the nice surprise of the drop!

Problem is, I sometimes have to travel for work. FW-1213 came out while i was in Norway for a project kickoff midweek. I was lucky to get the S-CP2, very nearly missed it! By the time i found out the new gear was up for sale was already hours into it. Some frantic scanning on my iPad at the back of a design meeting was required!! Made my order and my size was gone 15mins later.

I've got a trip to Stuttgart coming up, will be gutted if i miss out while I am actually in Germany!!

I had the same problem with TADgear's recent bag restock. Luckily managed to do it at lunch during a meeting.

I am interested in the ds-j5. Anyone have any experience with it? Is it basically a softshell in blazer form? Looking for a lightweight blazer style jacket that's lightweight and easily packable. It sounds like it would fit the bill. Better than the j-29, or vice versa?

Edited by stadsvandringar

I am interested in the ds-j5.... Is it basically a softshell in blazer form? Looking for a lightweight blazer style jacket that's lightweight and easily packable...Better than the j-29, or vice versa?

Yup, softshell cloth, similar to what you'd find in a mountaineering store. Manages to look like neither an outdoor softshell nor a blazer. Fairly lightweight, but the GT-J29, being Gore-Tex laminate, weighs less and will pack a lot smaller. As for better, that depends on the situation. Running or dancing in a GT-J29 will turn you into a ball of sweat a lot faster than in the DS-J5. But it does have a lot more pockets.

I'm selling a new-with-tags black XL DS-J5, if you're looking for one in that color and size.