Westbrook

Acronym.

8 minutes ago, clutchLT said:

Ordered the P30DS in size M. Was told its about the length of the pants that matter for these and not the waist as I am normally a size 29/30 which I normally go size small. I'm also 6 feet tall.

If anyone can confirm that would be great.

If you Google "superfuture P30A" and click on Images, you can find fit pics by someone who's 5'9 wearing M

11 minutes ago, clutchLT said:

Ordered the P30DS in size M. Was told its about the length of the pants that matter for these and not the waist as I am normally a size 29/30 which I normally go size small. I'm also 6 feet tall.

If anyone can confirm that would be great.  

I'm 6' on the dot, and the medium is a good fit. I wear them fairly high though, and sometimes roll the hem twice for a shorter look.

And you're right in sizing the wide waists by length.

Posted (edited)

I wanted to bring light to the fact that there have been some highly sus listings on Grailed for OG "grail" Acronym items. These bot-looking accounts have authentic product photos but the price point is insanely low and their new user accounts have zero sales/feedback. After leaving comments of buyer beware, their listings are deleted. Look out for obvious signs like if the price is too good to be true, it most likely is. These have been popping up for the past couple months now, so don't get scammed! =)

Edited by jeddyhsu

Anyone got the a tariff code for the p30a?

1 hour ago, LowLevelViolence said:

Damn, pack it up everyone :-(

Better tell that the guy who is trying to sell his P30A for 150% retail on Facebook lol

7 hours ago, Rpg196 said:

Anyone got the a tariff code for the p30a?

6203.43.11 - Other: Water resistant trousers or breeches

source

2 hours ago, dolvn said:

6203.43.11 - Other: Water resistant trousers or breeches

source

You are the man. Thank you. 

Posted (edited)
On 8/26/2019 at 6:33 AM, hentaiyarou69 said:

Anyone knows if the auxzips of jackets and insulators of different sizes go together? 

currently using a large acg 2in1 liner with my medium j1b-s. I sold my old medium liner for a large because I personally wanted more length. the zippers are offset by <1in. when combined but the camlock on the (M) end helps the garments from disconnecting. the sleeve loops line up perfectly w/ the gravity pocket buttons but I can't speak for other shells since the button placement might be different. love this combo though - the liner access zip is aligned perfectly with the acg's deeeeeep holster pockets and feels much more natural than the j1s awkward top entry chest pockets. 

IMG_7175.thumb.jpg.98970559cbd1c0a2b0daa7c069443a71.jpgIMG_7176.thumb.jpg.133eecb742d034e4b2226ca1d281719b.jpgIMG_7179.thumb.jpg.ba3172d0be19047a8d62d278efc7870c.jpgIMG_7182.thumb.jpg.3a6a8671a6813516076dcd7c4e3793ef.jpg

Edited by shihcity

68848153_487483675317822_132782786714376

New inverted x-pac 3A-1 in this instagram pic. Pretty sure it's just the stuff they're currently using, but inside-out. Saw Ian rocking the same material on a 3A-5TS on insta a little while ago...

301063004_lIkFcl7SFq5asYiMakHbA_thumb_e84.thumb.jpg.bf9d31890f7ca49a6655f5e92e567a99.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised to see these as part of the next big bag drop.

fyi UPS is hitting me for $433 CAD to get the p30a into Ontario. that being said I havent tried calling anyone up to talk tariff codes and reduce the duties

Can anyone with the P32-DS in size Medium measure the thigh width flat? The waist and inseam look right (tall guy with short legs) but I want to be sure there will be enough room in the thigh. 

I don't think the thigh area will be an issue on p32s.

Yeah, don’t worry about the thigh width. They roomy af

3 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Yeah, don’t worry about the thigh width. They roomy af

3 hours ago, X.bee said:

I don't think the thigh area will be an issue on p32s.

Thanks guys. So I'm not off base to be thinking of a Medium if I have a 35" waist with a 30" inseam? 6'2", 215-220ish. The rest of the measurements look good in terms of half hem, outseam, etc. 

1 hour ago, eyeheartny said:

Thanks guys. So I'm not off base to be thinking of a Medium if I have a 35" waist with a 30" inseam? 6'2", 215-220ish. The rest of the measurements look good in terms of half hem, outseam, etc. 

D6A9D80C-0AB5-4360-8044-859A0952FA30.jpeg

the amount of fomo I'm suffering from is unrivaled after reading that.

cheers @neromancer

Great stuff Neromancer!

Regarding the annoyance of undoing three buckles to get to the main compartment: 90% of the time I only do up the centre buckle, and that works fine for me (when you look at pics of how Errolson sets his up, he actually has mods blocking the use of at least one of the three buckles, and it looks like he only ever really uses the centre buckle).

Also, I'm curious—I've had a hard enough time keeping mods from detaching from the webbing on my 5TS (mostly it's an issue with the MK pockets)—are those loops really reliable for keeping mods attached? Seems like they'd be kind of flimsy...

1 minute ago, junkie_dolphin said:

Great stuff Neromancer!

Regarding the annoyance of undoing three buckles to get to the main compartment: 90% of the time I only do up the centre buckle, and that works fine for me (when you look at pics of how Errolson sets his up, he actually has mods blocking the use of at least one of the three buckles, and it looks like he only ever really uses the centre buckle).

Also, I'm curious—I've had a hard enough time keeping mods from detaching from the webbing on my 5TS (mostly it's an issue with the MK pockets)—are those loops really reliable for keeping mods attached? Seems like they'd be kind of flimsy...

Get some molle clips from amazon. They will change your life. I threw all my C rings away. 

18 minutes ago, Archival said:

cheers @neromancer

Hahaha, I actually had huge fomo because I slept on it for the drop and watched it sell out. But thankfully @Wklcarl helped sell me one of his friend's.

13 minutes ago, lxkhor said:

Get some molle clips from amazon. They will change your life. I threw all my C rings away. 

^This. If you look at the picture of my MZ1, it's held on with some clips I bought off Amazon. Unfortunately the attachment loops on the 5 aren't quite as wide as a single slot in molle webbing and thus you can't slide the clip through to attach as designed, but the clips can clamp down onto the attachment loops and hold it together pretty securely with friction.

6 hours ago, eyeheartny said:

Not off base no, but I would actually suggest a large.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, neromancer said:
2 hours ago, Archival said:

cheers @neromancer

Hahaha, I actually had huge fomo because I slept on it for the drop and watched it sell out. But thankfully @Wklcarl helped sell me one of his friend's.

Glad to hear that you're happy with it.

I have 3a-5 also, I agree with you. I love it more than 5ts at this moment. Some bro complained it's too expensive, but I guess it's fairer to compare 3a-5 vs (5ts + mk3 x 2 pcs)

Edited by Wklcarl

4 minutes ago, Wklcarl said:

Glad to hear that you're happy with it.

I have 3a-5 also, I agree with you. I love it more than 5ts at this moment. Some bro said it's too expensive, but it's fairer to compare 3a-5 vs 5ts + mk3 x 2 pcs.

Compared to the 5TS, the 5 was only about 60 more euros from the mothership if I remember the pricing right. The 5 is a much better bang for your buck. Once I sell off my 5TS and MZ1's, I'll earn back the cost of the 5 and then some.

7 hours ago, lopiteaux said:

Not off base no, but I would actually suggest a large.

How come? The measurements look spot on in a medium so curious why you think so. The waist would be too big by nearly 2" in the Large and the outseam nearly 2" longer than I tend to need as well. 

18 minutes ago, eyeheartny said:

How come? The measurements look spot on in a medium so curious why you think so. The waist would be too big by nearly 2" in the Large and the outseam nearly 2" longer than I tend to need as well. 

I’m a 5’11 and 34 waist and wear a L in all acrnm pants... but the old version of the p32 from a few years ago was even small in L for me... 

I’m not sure how they measure vs how you are measuring, but with a size 35 waist I would get the L for sure based on all the other ones I own.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, eyeheartny said:

Per many previous posts in this thread, you should ignore the waist measurement for wide- and ultra wide trousers.

That aside, I'm basing my statement on the fact that I'm 6' and wear a medium. As you're 6'2", and the outseam of the large is 1" longer vis-a-vis the medium, a large sounds like a better fit.

In the end it's all down to personal preference. I quite often roll the hem of mine, as I like the look, so you could argue that I could go with a shorter outseam as well.

Edited by lopiteaux