Acronym.

Westbrook

56 minutes ago, dixonschneider said:

J1A and P30A just restocked.

Am I the only one getting the impression that this is very likely to happen frequently? Let’s see what this does to the resell market.

I guess the possibility to react to demand was one of the targets to change to additional production facilities.

2 hours ago, xc-mtb said:

I guess the possibility to react to demand was one of the targets to change to additional production facilities.

with this in mind, it is a good strategy to be patient and not paying astronimcal prices on the reseller market.

and if this by intention and an on-going strategy it will force probably a disruption of the reseller market.

3 hours ago, Holger said:

with this in mind, it is a good strategy to be patient and not paying astronimcal prices on the reseller market.

and if this by intention and an on-going strategy it will force probably a disruption of the reseller market.

I don't think there's an Acronym reseller market anymore... all the resellers I've seen have moved on. The only few listings I've seen that I would consider real "reselling" is if they are:

1. selling the select "grail pieces"
  2. selling in Japan (due to the native markup)

Everything is being restocked/re-released so no one really cares to flip Acronym stuff anymore, especially when the prestos bricked.

With all these in mind we should see less interest in holding items because with better availability it is less interesting to pay high prices for older stuff (except key items).

But there aren’t a lot key items anymore. The J1 is randomly updated and improved. Same as 3A-1 and J28. 

The only real Key Items are probably the 3A-7, CP and the Sets.

But just my understanding. Best as always. Not store it, use it to the max for best influence on environment.

40 minutes ago, xc-mtb said:

With all these in mind we should see less interest in holding items because with better availability it is less interesting to pay high prices for older stuff (except key items).

But there aren’t a lot key items anymore. The J1 is randomly updated and improved. Same as 3A-1 and J28. 

The only real Key Items are probably the 3A-7, CP and the Sets.

But just my understanding. Best as always. Not store it, use it to the max for best influence on environment.

Agree with you. some more grailed key items possibly added to your list, 3A-12TS, J54-LP

2 hours ago, xc-mtb said:

You can definitely see this on grailed or other buy/selling groups on the internet. With retail that high, people seem to not even get back what they paid for originally (i.e. some SS19 jackets like J76-GT).

Ordered the P30DS in size M. Was told its about the length of the pants that matter for these and not the waist as I am normally a size 29/30 which I normally go size small. I'm also 6 feet tall.

If anyone can confirm that would be great.  

8 minutes ago, clutchLT said:

Ordered the P30DS in size M. Was told its about the length of the pants that matter for these and not the waist as I am normally a size 29/30 which I normally go size small. I'm also 6 feet tall.

If you Google "superfuture P30A" and click on Images, you can find fit pics by someone who's 5'9 wearing M

11 minutes ago, clutchLT said:

Ordered the P30DS in size M. Was told its about the length of the pants that matter for these and not the waist as I am normally a size 29/30 which I normally go size small. I'm also 6 feet tall.

I'm 6' on the dot, and the medium is a good fit. I wear them fairly high though, and sometimes roll the hem twice for a shorter look.

And you're right in sizing the wide waists by length.

I wanted to bring light to the fact that there have been some highly sus listings on Grailed for OG "grail" Acronym items. These bot-looking accounts have authentic product photos but the price point is insanely low and their new user accounts have zero sales/feedback. After leaving comments of buyer beware, their listings are deleted. Look out for obvious signs like if the price is too good to be true, it most likely is. These have been popping up for the past couple months now, so don't get scammed! =)

Edited by jeddyhsu

On 8/26/2019 at 6:33 AM, hentaiyarou69 said:

Anyone knows if the auxzips of jackets and insulators of different sizes go together? 

currently using a large acg 2in1 liner with my medium j1b-s. I sold my old medium liner for a large because I personally wanted more length. the zippers are offset by <1in. when combined but the camlock on the (M) end helps the garments from disconnecting. the sleeve loops line up perfectly w/ the gravity pocket buttons but I can't speak for other shells since the button placement might be different. love this combo though - the liner access zip is aligned perfectly with the acg's deeeeeep holster pockets and feels much more natural than the j1s awkward top entry chest pockets. 

IMG_7175.thumb.jpg.98970559cbd1c0a2b0daa7c069443a71.jpgIMG_7176.thumb.jpg.133eecb742d034e4b2226ca1d281719b.jpgIMG_7179.thumb.jpg.ba3172d0be19047a8d62d278efc7870c.jpgIMG_7182.thumb.jpg.3a6a8671a6813516076dcd7c4e3793ef.jpg

Edited by shihcity

Can anyone with the P32-DS in size Medium measure the thigh width flat? The waist and inseam look right (tall guy with short legs) but I want to be sure there will be enough room in the thigh. 

3 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Yeah, don’t worry about the thigh width. They roomy af

3 hours ago, X.bee said:

I don't think the thigh area will be an issue on p32s.

Thanks guys. So I'm not off base to be thinking of a Medium if I have a 35" waist with a 30" inseam? 6'2", 215-220ish. The rest of the measurements look good in terms of half hem, outseam, etc.