Westbrook

Acronym.

9 hours ago, Yardsale said:

2.) 3A-1 is a lefty version and the way pockets are placed on some of the busier jackets, I was worried the strap would just be over the pockets all the time.

Exactly, I altered my 3ts to left, ending up strap over my j28’s chest pockets. I am used to right side now. 

Interest in seeing the CP3 as we jumped from iteration 2 straight to 4, - is there a Deus Ex version waiting for me?

Anyone have both the P24A-S and the P32-S able to give a comparison?  Do you find yourself wearing them in different conditions or do they perform pretty similarly?

Can’t decide if I want to pick up both or just the P24A-S (if a pair in XL ever reappears).

I’m 6’3”, 200lbs - just a little concerned on the length of the P32-S since the sizing charts look like it’s a bit shorter.

5 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Interest in seeing the CP3 as we jumped from iteration 2 straight to 4, - is there a Deus Ex version waiting for me?

I saw in the Discord AMA E said he never finished the CP3, but who knows, nothing is ever certain with this guy.

Posted (edited)

would like some Delia P25 and P27 fit pics!, btw.!

_

Edited by daniel

On 7/11/2019 at 10:13 AM, jeddyhsu said:

I don't think there's ever been a shell made out of dryskin...

DS-J5 from FW1213, personal grail of mine

Does anyone own a P32-DS and can give a short review. Is the look and feel comparable to the P24A-DS?

In the beginning I was a little bit worried about the cargo pocket style, but since I owning the P10A-E I have to confess the pockets are really cool and very useful!

3 hours ago, Holger said:

Does anyone own a P32-DS and can give a short review. Is the look and feel comparable to the P24A-DS?

In the beginning I was a little bit worried about the cargo pocket style, but since I owning the P10A-E I have to confess the pockets are really cool and very useful!

#makecargopantsgreatagain

I own both. I'll try to find some time this weekend to write my thoughts down. At a surface level, the P32 have a more aggressive taper towards the ankle and are a bit more billow-y up top. They drape better and really don't feel like you're wearing pants. The 24A-DS feel more hefty and bulky. The pockets are also set up in a way that make it, well, look like a super-cargo-utility pant. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, solographik said:

#makecargopantsgreatagain

I own both. I'll try to find some time this weekend to write my thoughts down. At a surface level, the P32 have a more aggressive taper towards the ankle and are a bit more billow-y up top. They drape better and really don't feel like you're wearing pants. The 24A-DS feel more hefty and bulky. The pockets are also set up in a way that make it, well, look like a super-cargo-utility pant. 

thats great. I don't have the feeling that the P24A-DS is so hefty, but that makes the P32 even more attractive.

many thx @solographik

Edited by Holger
forgot something

9 hours ago, Holger said:

thats great. I don't have the feeling that the P24A-DS is so hefty, but that makes the P32 even more attractive.

many thx @solographik

Also the 32 like the 16/23a hold items better than standard cargo with the items higher up on the leg relative to the hip. Since the hip is the effective axis of movement shit farther away from your pockets is moving faster so the 16/23a/32 feel better fully laden than shit in the pockets of 1/3/5/7/10a/24/30/30a. Just an observation. The 32 also has a more forgiving waist so you don't have to wear it like CdG/Yohji trousers close to your belly button.

1 hour ago, CARLOOA said:

Also the 32 like the 16/23a hold items better than standard cargo with the items higher up on the leg relative to the hip. Since the hip is the effective axis of movement shit farther away from your pockets is moving faster so the 16/23a/32 feel better fully laden than shit in the pockets of 1/3/5/7/10a/24/30/30a. Just an observation. The 32 also has a more forgiving waist so you don't have to wear it like CdG/Yohji trousers close to your belly button.

feel better fully laden :)

On 7/9/2019 at 12:44 PM, HeckHouse said:

5’9”, 125lbs, size Small. The pants are absolutely not snug, if you’re referring to the jacket, it’s similar to the J69.

Much appreciated for that. Thank you.

Man I can’t even hang in this thread cuz I can’t afford this lol 

16 hours ago, CARLOOA said:

thats a double plus, especially I want load the pants up (isn't this the purpose anyway?) with my stuff:)

Many thx.

Does anyone have any fits with the j41-gtv or the original model? And maybe some insight on the actual piece? Would appreciate to hear some opinions and thoughts from people who used it.

I missed the P31 restock, ugh. Really need these in XL. If I'm 38 waist, does anyone know how much the cinch is on these? Like could I get away with an L? M? Not sure how many 'extra' inches there are. 

i believe only small and medium restocked.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, gre9del said:

I missed the P31 restock, ugh. Really need these in XL. If I'm 38 waist, does anyone know how much the cinch is on these? Like could I get away with an L? M? Not sure how many 'extra' inches there are. 

You'll probably be fine with a M,  but size based on your height.

But yeah, to @piece keeper's point, the measurements are on the site.

Edited by lopiteaux

3 hours ago, lopiteaux said:

You'll probably be fine with a M,  but size based on your height.

But yeah, to @piece keeper's point, the measurements are on the site.

I'm a 36" waist/6' tall and sizing down to a L from my usual XL worked out perfectly. I would be hesitant to go down to a M unless I could try them on first.

Those that own a J74-PX does your size tag show XS? I saw someones pick of the inside tag that indicated it went to XS but the site doesn't lead you to believe it was ever available in XS.

friend of mine said his new p25's tag shows size xs, meanwhile the site doesnt have any xs

8 hours ago, Yardsale said:

Those that own a J74-PX does your size tag show XS? I saw someones pick of the inside tag that indicated it went to XS but the site doesn't lead you to believe it was ever available in XS.

Shows XS, never came in XS though.

On 7/12/2019 at 2:29 PM, mariahscarry said:

DS-J5 from FW1213, personal grail of mine

What size are you looking for? I have one in L that I had altered slightly but these days I never wear it because I have a few Veilance blazers that fit properly (and if I need to be that formal then Veilance usually works better than ACR in those situations). 

On 7/13/2019 at 7:59 PM, CARLOOA said:

I received the pants. very light and really a everyday / every season pant. It's a differnt style compare to most of my other pants so far, therefore I have to sleep on one night if I want to keep them.

But many thx again to @CARLOOA and @solographikfor the help.

Some pics if anyone is interested. Apologies for the small mirror:rolleyes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d56awxyrp7h775y/P32-DS_01.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9v1pk04kffgvv8/P32-DS_02.jpg?dl=0

Received the P31 today, really like it! Not as wide as the P15 back in the days, but very similar.

B1BBB119-3155-471A-B84D-4917DEAD767D.thumb.jpeg.7ce16debdba3fd024f57bf110391133f.jpeg