Westbrook

Acronym.

So much needless negativity over something so innocent lol

I know I'm hella late, but my God, Schoeller Dryskin is the most comfortable fabric I've ever worn on a pair of pants. Not to mention it's stretch and water resistance. Looking forward to everyday use of the P10-DS this summer, despite it's low abrasion resistance (compared to ch/s).

2 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

I know I'm hella late, but my God, Schoeller Dryskin is the most comfortable fabric I've ever worn on a pair of pants. Not to mention it's stretch and water resistance. Looking forward to everyday use of the P10-DS this summer, despite it's low abrasion resistance (compared to ch/s).

Schoeller dryskin is very abrasion resistant, definitely moreso than etaproof.  

One reason why its been dubbed a "miracle fabric" is because it combines the abrasion resistance of synthetics (nylon) 

with the added stretch and comfort of elastane -- the best of both worlds. 

Posted (edited)

New drop is online on mothersite and pretty awesome in my opinion. Not that much into the bicolor J36 but the rest is pretty fire! J68 and J33 seem to be the most unique cuts while the J67 has the ShakeDry material we already saw in veilance SS19. I'm a bit sad the P31 is already gone in S and M though. :rolleyes:

Has anyone made experience with the encapsulated nylon material? I doubt it stands heavier rain, right?

Edited by dixonschneider

j67 is a sleeper.  if anyone cops, pls post a review of that bad boi

Got the J33 in AE, will post review after testing. Someone with the pants said it held up fine in rain but I will have to see for myself whether it wets out or soaks through.

1 minute ago, X.bee said:

Got the J33 in AE, will post review after testing. Someone with the pants said it held up fine in rain but I will have to see for myself whether it wets out or soaks through.

This thing survives on drizzle.

Being hand water washed it once, feels quite tough to me( normal working bike commute)

I’m still on board with the duo j36 even though I’m not huge in stotz. J67 looks interesting. p31 is alright but price is nice

The J67 looks amazing! I also like the J36 bicolor, but it seems RAF green/black is gone already..?

Paycheck is two days away still... 

Posted (edited)

Guess the P30(A) is going to be FW.

The J67 looks great but I still really want a shakedry coat, that is not insulated, please

Edited by kraak

Ya, j67 is :o

picked up the cape... have to see if it’s as engineered as the product shots suggest, or if it’s just a poncho compared to the CP2. I think i like the BLK/RAF j36 better... but seems I’m alone in that respect. Funny the j1a didn’t come, I saw there were issues at the “new” factory and it’s been delayed. Maybe the FO version will show up soon!?!!

just to point out one problem of J67, It is single zipper instead of double, no extra zipper to relax waste area. 

Posted (edited)

CP4-WS one size only. do i have to be over 6 feet to wear it and not have it touch the ground?

Edited by deathrazr

Posted (edited)

I copped the J33-E in black. Not a fan of that alpha green color really. J67 looks great first impression, but not something very new for me. The pattern of the J33 does look beautiful and utilitarian especially if draped unbuttoned, especially with the longer length. Looking forward to the fabric, never tried it before.

Edited by skycrawler

that cape is fucking brilliant. 

Posted (edited)

The new hood mechanism looks great, much better than the previous iteration. I can imagine that the improvement is especially pronounced when stowed, as they got rid of that annoying black plastic cinch.

ba4334e189.jpg

Edited by lopiteaux

Posted (edited)

Interesting (and refreshing) to see that both the P25-DS and P31-DS are priced well below €1k, whereas the P10A-DS is still sitting at the price point that we've come to expect of late. Could the latter be old stock, vs. the former now produced outside of CZ?

Does anyone remember the P25's original price point?

Edited by lopiteaux

2 hours ago, darkart said:

just to point out one problem of J67, It is single zipper instead of double, no extra zipper to relax waste area. 

The cut looks nearly identical to the J69 so from experience, the double zipper isn't an issue because it's cut so short. You also have the snap closure / plus escape zip if your'e sitting down. 

New storm hood mechanism looks incredible. Interesting that none of the product shots show the collar down when the hood is stowed.  

3 hours ago, meccaNIZM said:

Ya, j67 is :o

picked up the cape... have to see if it’s as engineered as the product shots suggest, or if it’s just a poncho compared to the CP2. I think i like the BLK/RAF j36 better... but seems I’m alone in that respect. Funny the j1a didn’t come, I saw there were issues at the “new” factory and it’s been delayed. Maybe the FO version will show up soon!?!!

Where did you see that there were issues at the factory?

Posted (edited)

Our boy got the L.D down to a t...

39a17f0716.jpg

1_PJKzjrjt3fVvMbaFVeDOWw.png

Edited by lopiteaux

1 hour ago, lopiteaux said:

Interesting (and refreshing) to see that both the P25-DS and P31-DS are priced well below €1k, whereas the P10A-DS is still sitting at the price point that we've come to expect of late. Could the latter be old stock, vs. the former now produced outside of CZ?

Does anyone remember the P25's original price point?

Invoice for my p25h-ds is 583 euros after vat. I imagine the P10A is comparatively more advanced in detail and construction/production, so you are seeing that difference reflected in the price point if they are coming from the same factory.  

1 minute ago, Sureal said:

Invoice for my p25h-ds is 583 euros after vat. I imagine the P10A is comparatively more advanced in detail and construction/production, so you are seeing that difference reflected in the price point if they are coming from the same factory.  

I didn't expect it was that low! But then again, my P17-CH was 543€ one year earlier, so not that big of a stretch. Thanks for confirmin @Sureal.

15 hours ago, AvantSol said:

So...who copped what?

Are you living several hours into our collective future or was this drop hinted at somewhere?

subnet had early access