Acronym.

Westbrook

4 minutes ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

Imo, stotz pants always have a better fit than dryskin. 

and stotz feels equally, if not more, comfortable as dryskin.

the only issue for me is fading.

I personally feel that it really depends on the design, but I am a sucker for the Stotz.

10 minutes ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

Imo, stotz pants always have a better fit than dryskin. 

and stotz feels equally, if not more, comfortable as dryskin.

the only issue for me is fading.

Dryskin does seem to stretch over time. I've noticed this with pairs of P10-DS's that I've owned that are notably looser from when I bought them brand new.

15 minutes ago, bluecrush said:

Dryskin does seem to stretch over time. I've noticed this with pairs of P10-DS's that I've owned that are notably looser from when I bought them brand new.

Mine are okay so far, but they fit bigger and are actually longer than the same model and same size in stotz.

thanks for this tho, will try to go size down for ds pants in the future. 

Edited by dreamboatjustsoul

16 minutes ago, bluecrush said:

i have thought hard about air drying to 95%, then putting them in the dryer for like 5 mins. the stretch over time isn't terrible, but i feel like putting some hot air into them would really not be a bad thing. might reel them in a bit and might put some life back into the fibers. anyone jumped off the cliff with this idea yet?

On 4/26/2019 at 6:21 PM, clutchLT said:

Hey guys, just wondering if there are any spots that might carry ACR in Japan as I'm heading there next week. Especially any used stores anyone might recommend. 

If you're in Tokyo check out Eliminator. Last time I was there, they were carrying ACR...

Sorry, first post here... But could anyone give me the details on how the customs payment works for the item to be released to you? (Living in U.S.)

I know that there are specific HST codes we could provide UPS to lower the customs hit, but does that happen at the door for delivery, or is that something you have to pay ahead of time by calling in? And do you have to do something in order for them to release the item from customs, or is it just a waiting game?

Just ordered my first piece (J-36S) so I just want to know ahead of time how it works.

1 minute ago, rommeeeezy said:

Sorry, first post here... But could anyone give me the details on how the customs payment works for the item to be released to you? (Living in U.S.)

I know that there are specific HST codes we could provide UPS to lower the customs hit, but does that happen at the door for delivery, or is that something you have to pay ahead of time by calling in? And do you have to do something in order for them to release the item from customs, or is it just a waiting game?

Just ordered my first piece (J-36S) so I just want to know ahead of time how it works.

You'll have to call them, give the codes, and pay for it before UPS delivers it to you.

18 hours ago, CountZatara said:

If you're in Tokyo check out Eliminator. Last time I was there, they were carrying ACR...

I second Eliminator, they also have good selection of other techwear labels and accessories. Try also checking the used shops sometimes they might have acrnm stuff esp the bags - Ragtag, 10-tow, 2nd street, komehyo (kyoto)...

9 minutes ago, lopiteaux said:

What's up with Errolson's Instagram story? Is 5/5 the next apparel release, or the rumoured sunglass release?

Nevermind, I've just read the comments on his post.

7 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

Its nothing, no one worry about 5/5.

I came straight here to see what the hell that was, I had assumed the same thing. What was the post regarding ?

On 4/30/2019 at 11:37 AM, hiei said:

I second Eliminator, they also have good selection of other techwear labels and accessories. Try also checking the used shops sometimes they might have acrnm stuff esp the bags - Ragtag, 10-tow, 2nd street, komehyo (kyoto)...

Last time I was at ragtag they had a few earlier pieces, 0910, all for fairly decent pricing. Ragtag is always worth checking out. 

1 hour ago, jukes said:

Last time I was at ragtag they had a few earlier pieces, 0910, all for fairly decent pricing. Ragtag is always worth checking out. 

Found a j47r-gt at BEAMS (can't recall the specific shop) harajuku while I was wearing my own 47r, employees were giving side-eye like I stole their stock lol.

Edited by jeddyhsu