Acronym.

Westbrook

I was wondering if I can get an exact ID on this jacket I purchased, did not come with spec sheet so I am at a loss. Seems to be a J11 but I have never seen any models of the J11 without two breast pockets, and without the flaps over the hand pockets. It has six pockets total. Is made of paclite goretex, has the removable hood and sling capabilities. The jacket did not come with the sling though however. Thanks for the help in advance and sorry for the poor phone quality pics. 

IMG_3068.JPG

IMG_3073.JPG

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3070.JPG

IMG_3072.JPG

IMG_3075.JPG

IMG_3076.JPG

IMG_3069.JPG

2 minutes ago, piece keeper said:

Looks to be GT-J29

Agreed -- this iteration must be mighty old, because the last pac lite version of the gt-j29 (i believe) was 09-10, but it had zippered access to the bottom hand pockets which I don't see in the j29 

above.

@Dakota just curious where did you purchase it, that didn't have the jacket name in the listing description? 

1 minute ago, solo1 said:

Agreed -- this iteration must be mighty old, because the last pac lite version of the gt-j29 (i believe) was 09-10, but it had zippered access to the bottom hand pockets which I don't see in the j29 

above.

@Dakota just curious where did you purchase it, that didn't have the jacket name in the listing description? 

Here is the exact listing:

https://www.grailed.com/listings/8920570-Acronym-Acronym-blazer-gore-Tex-j11-j29-XL

Seller was not exactly sure of the model either. Couldn't not buy at that price though lol, but it is generally confusing me which iteration exactly of the j11 or j29 it could be mostly because the single breast pocket and the lack of flaps on the hand pockets.

15 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Anybody have a J-74 and a J-36 and can speak on layering the two? 

I have 2 colorsways for the J74 in size Large but no J36; I will say that the J74 in general is a very sung fit on me. Im 5-9 / 190lbs (athletic build); I can probably squeeze in a Medium if I wanted to. I will say this - the insulators I got in large because I can wear them as a jacket if I wanted to or under a shell. I would consider going up a size for the J36 if you plan on pairing with an insulator since I have read on here the jacket runs small.

I also have a Large J58-ws and that fits much looser than the Large J74

Edited by ArmandGLA

On 4/24/2019 at 12:18 AM, Dakota said:

I was wondering if I can get an exact ID on this jacket I purchased, did not come with spec sheet so I am at a loss. Seems to be a J11 but I have never seen any models of the J11 without two breast pockets, and without the flaps over the hand pockets. It has six pockets total. Is made of paclite goretex, has the removable hood and sling capabilities. The jacket did not come with the sling though however. Thanks for the help in advance and sorry for the poor phone quality pics. 

IMG_3068.JPG

IMG_3073.JPG

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3070.JPG

IMG_3072.JPG

IMG_3075.JPG

IMG_3076.JPG

IMG_3069.JPG

This Is:

GT-J11 / FW0607 /

Suit up. This is the new hybrid. A GPS-1 rated GORE-TEX® PACLITE shell in a sartorial form factor. Waterproof, windproof, breathable technical tailoring. Superfunktionalized. No more. No less.

Pockets:Total: 5 _External: 5

has _white ACR label as back then #correct

has _only 1 chest pocket #correct

has _no flaps over hand pockets #correct

looks 100% legit to me!!!!!

Hey guys, can y'all legit check this J1TS-S I bought off grailed? Unless there's some trick that I'm missing the gravity pockets do not work, no matter how hard I throw my arm my phone won't pop out of the sleeve, which was a huge disappointment. The snaps on the inside of the pocket don't release. Thanks in advance for any insight.

https://imgur.com/gallery/1MwW3pt

29 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

that's not how the pocket works. you have to undo the button with your hand then throw your phone out.

Lol thanks for the reply, can you tell I'm new the game? I literally just figured that out from watching Errolson in the videos. So does the jacket look legit? 

Edited by esdot

1 hour ago, esdot said:

Hey guys, can y'all legit check this J1TS-S I bought off grailed? Unless there's some trick that I'm missing the gravity pockets do not work, no matter how hard I throw my arm my phone won't pop out of the sleeve, which was a huge disappointment. The snaps on the inside of the pocket don't release. Thanks in advance for any insight.

https://imgur.com/gallery/1MwW3pt

You're lucky you didn't break anything (phone/window) lol.  Just FYI nothing with the jackets/pants/bags should require any large amounts of force to work.  If they do, you are doing something wrong.  

On 4/24/2019 at 12:08 PM, brainerd666 said:

Anybody have a J-74 and a J-36 and can speak on layering the two? 

It’s 27 degree C today and I managed to try these two on for a few minutes. Both are size M which is the acronym size I normally would wear. Fit wise I have no problem of layering these two together (I was only wearing t shirt underneath, but a light sweater should be fine). One thing I maybe just nitpicking, the j36 collar is quite high and rigid, so the j74 hood stuck high up the neck and look a little off. Hope the j36 will soften up a bit when I wear it more.

j74 is such a easy piece to layer with, the material is so smooth and low loft, it’s very comfortable to wear under any outer shell. 

8 hours ago, thatslapz said:

You're lucky you didn't break anything (phone/window) lol.  Just FYI nothing with the jackets/pants/bags should require any large amounts of force to work.  If they do, you are doing something wrong.  

Lol yeah I looked like an idiot throwing my arms around :laugh:

12 hours ago, kriztopher said:

It’s 27 degree C today and I managed to try these two on for a few minutes. Both are size M which is the acronym size I normally would wear. Fit wise I have no problem of layering these two together (I was only wearing t shirt underneath, but a light sweater should be fine). One thing I maybe just nitpicking, the j36 collar is quite high and rigid, so the j74 hood stuck high up the neck and look a little off. Hope the j36 will soften up a bit when I wear it more.

j74 is such a easy piece to layer with, the material is so smooth and low loft, it’s very comfortable to wear under any outer shell. 

Fit pics?

17 hours ago, HeckHouse said:

Not sure if the P-32s have been discussed much here, but in case they haven’t...

They are cut long (I’ve been rolling them at the cuff to help with the length and give a bit more taper), and are looser than I expected. Looser than the P-23A, you certainly don’t have to worry about sizing for calves with these. I like how they sit on the hip, pocket placements are easy to access and don’t feel like they dip too low. A little unsure about the relative lack of taper down the leg, but I’m going to keep them and see how I feel after a few times out.

New SS SISP mandarin collar shirt heck?

Edited by wexler

On 4/26/2019 at 9:50 PM, HeckHouse said:

DSC05742.thumb.jpg.aa5c13d2f0eb569752690459d6b813bf.jpg

This shot now makes me kinda want of pair of these, the architecture is strong and fluid as fuck. Heavy duty Shirow vibes for sure. 

14 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

This shot now makes me kinda want of pair of these, the architecture is strong and fluid as fuck. Heavy duty Shirow vibes for sure. 

Given the way they are cut, I’m glad I went with the S, because it seems like it compliments the structure of the pant better, given the way the pockets are built and the relatively modest taper. Super comfortable and easy to move in, as @Kamikaze said.

On 4/28/2019 at 12:04 AM, HeckHouse said:

Given the way they are cut, I’m glad I went with the S, because it seems like it compliments the structure of the pant better, given the way the pockets are built and the relatively modest taper. Super comfortable and easy to move in, as @Kamikaze said.

curious, what's your height ?  do you normally go for M ?