Acronym.

Westbrook

Is there a chance of getting acronym jackets discounted from shops like hanon, nitty or official? Like after christmas or something

I've been on Haven's mailing list for a couple of months, and I've already seen a couple of promos that would have gotten me a small discount off full sticker on Acronym. They just had a Black Friday sale, for example, 15% off for anything in inventory. Present promo is free freight on orders over a hundred bucks. Not astronomical savings, but if you were thinking of buying something and were dithering, inarguably better than a kick in the head. They do have quite a bit of Acronym.

Bought a 3A-8TS from them. Service and speed of shipment were excellent.

www.havenshop.ca

Misanthropod: You might already know this, but DS-HD2 definitely fits smaller than most other pieces do. Most of my ACR stuff is M and my HD2 in M is clearly on short side. Errolson actually wears a large in some of the product shots as well. This may be to ensure no unnecessary flappy bits while ninja-ing around :)

Still dying to get my hands on some black ACRNM BDU's so wondering when the next iteration will appear - also prematurely excited of the FW1314 already without even knowing what is in store from the Berlin hub.

saving for the GT-J28 is very hard though.

Anyone have experience with washing Epic cotton in order to wash away cigarette smell ? - is it a case of dry cleaning or can you wash and add a water repellant coating/solution afterwards ?

Got the chance of getting a jacket in my size but will smell of smoke that's all....all help appreciated?

Do not want to wear it unless it is scentless or clean smelling.

TEKsevenZERO: In my experience Epic washes pretty well. Just don't wash it too often (as with anything really).

Just pop it in the wash, preferably by itself, at Low (30C). Tumble-dry afterwards at High which should reactivate the coating. (The label inside should basically say the same thing)

Washed my P9-Es many times (probably too many ;) ) this way, and that works just fine. After repeated washings the color will start to fade though, as you'd expect.

No idea whether it'll be enough to get rid of cigarette smells, but then Epic is a pretty "hard" fabric, so it should work better than with most fabrics one assumes. Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Edited by TaoSpace

Mank thanks TaoSpace, I am yet to purchase it and being a devout NON-smoker will hate the faintest hint fo cigarette so good to hear from someone with experience talk of th fabric care side of things.

Just got to muster up the cash for it though and I know I'll love it when I do get it, the fit will be no problem this time compared to my previous ACR misses as I tried the L and was ok but am getting an XL and know 100% that it will be perfect for me.

Keeping fingers crossed that it does not go before I have time to drop the funds.

Should have enough saved too for the GT-J28 by end of Jan/Feb.

Hoping to see more NTS gear from ACRNM too

You might already know this, but DS-HD2 definitely fits smaller than most other pieces do.

Hadn't known. But the XL arrived today, and it fits my 5'-8", 42R/44S, beer-bellied frame the way a hoodie ought to: sleeves just a touch long, loose enough under the pits, hem about level with the bawws, and despite the slight overall bagginess, doesn't bind under my favorite hardshell. A genuine corn-fed 6-foot American heartland gym rat would need XXL or XXXL, in this cut.

Gonna have to kick the film crews out of the lobby tomorrow morning. Because my pheromones suddenly reek of steez.

Edited by misanthropod

Lol Misanothropod! :)

TEKzeroSEVEN: let me know if it works out. If not, I've got an XL (fits closer to an L) HY-J3S that's kind of too big for me. Love to wear it all the same, but who knows it might fit you better :).

Never got the chance as it was snatched from under my nose - damn !

Still ~ this does mean I can divert the intended funds to the GT-J28 properly now.

There is always FW1314 to look forward too as I am not sure that there are any jackets from the SS13 lineup for me despite being in love with one.

the PL-J1 get a thumbs up from me

very under rated , its very light and warm

I wear mine loads own its own,as an inner and also as a vest

probably my most worn jacket

one negative point is the neck get a bit of getting used to when not fully zipped up but would still recomend

Buy it

Wanted - KR-H1

the two tone one with marino one side and cashmere the other

top price paid

the 2 material version you are asking for is actually ACR KR-H2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want the KRH1 (still available from firmament too) I do have for sale.

the PL-J1 get a thumbs up from me

very under rated , its very light and warm

I wear mine loads own its own,as an inner and also as a vest

probably my most worn jacket

one negative point is the neck get a bit of getting used to when not fully zipped up but would still recomend

Buy it

Thanks greencarmen. I can imagine the negative you pointed out. :)

Be warned. Once you get that first piece there's a good chance you might get hooked. And it's hard to curve the craving.

On another note, is there anywhere or has someone created & shared a spreadsheet with all of the past seasons pieces with all the measurements? I've been fortunate to try on some pieces, but have had to do some lengthy searches to make comparisons on cuts when considering purchases.

Any info's appreciated & happy and safe holidays to you guys.