Acronym.

Westbrook

17 minutes ago, ArmandGLA said:

I have been seeing a lot of J36-S on grailed for sale lately, you guys not happy ?

Seems about par for the course compared to other drops IMO. 

3 hours ago, JoseRizal said:

Anyone with P32 feedback? 

I got the P32-DS. They are slightly bigger than TTS. They are loose enough that they don't touch your legs at all when you're standing still. Feels like wearing loose comfy pajama pants. The pocket arrays are ergonomic and everything is easily accessible. The mezzanine pocket is absolutely massive.

Extremely happy with my purchase. These seem like pants I will keep forever.

Overall, I would say that these are just an upgraded P16A. Highly recommended.

2 hours ago, Voyager said:

I got the P32-DS. They are slightly bigger than TTS. They are loose enough that they don't touch your legs at all when you're standing still. Feels like wearing loose comfy pajama pants. The pocket arrays are ergonomic and everything is easily accessible. The mezzanine pocket is absolutely massive.

What size did you get? Cheers

Here are some real measurements for the J36-S in LARGE, as well as a basic bitch fit. Apologies for the quality... Sufu does some serious compression.

If you need any particular measurements, let me know and I will add.

1/2 chest:

IMG_6398.thumb.jpeg.ed52aaf8b937180acd40de79d6c9f9a2.jpeg

1/2 waist:

IMG_6397.thumb.jpeg.f0d8bddc3fcc4ddf1ffd5dcf215ea283.jpeg

Shoulders, measured edge-to-edge (probably a little off, as this is quite difficult due to Errolson's magic seamstress skills:

IMG_6403.thumb.jpeg.393d0526f6e8d3aa2634c55c7e782409.jpeg

Shoulders, part two:

IMG_6404.thumb.jpeg.11d269deac068c91899ff7129822c730.jpeg

Sleeves, measured at pit:

IMG_6405.thumb.jpeg.17490459617654614587f73066367763.jpeg

Sleeves, measured at elbow:

IMG_6400.thumb.jpeg.8f464ca978b33bbf8c0973d08002626e.jpeg

Sleeves, measured at cuff:

IMG_6401.thumb.jpeg.fdb8686e3d1cff5937e6e4196b62fe06.jpeg

Fit, layered over tee and S18-BR (183cm, 54cm 1/2 chest, ~45cm shoulders, ~18cm deltoid):

IMG_6378.thumb.jpeg.f53b44ad3712b724cac6dba9c20fcb6a.jpeg

#freethenipple

IMG_6381.thumb.jpeg.d12c73e621c0aadd1ef61e9be099e1d8.jpeg

Just got a pair of p23a and compared with my ts the same size they are slightly more roomy in the crotch and leg opening is 1 cm or so wider which is nicer on the calves. Anyone else notice this or have i just got a weird pair of either ?

On 4/9/2019 at 5:32 PM, AvantSol said:

I surprisingly fell in love with the fabric. Super comfortable, light feeling, and high range of motion without restriction. I find it to be a happy medium between stotz(windproof) and dry skin(comfort and stretch). The only downside that it is audible while walking, but not as loud as something like gore tex pro.

In terms of abrasion resistance, do you see this material pilling over time like DS or is it more similar to stotz?

2 minutes ago, rmc said:

In terms of abrasion resistance, do you see this material pilling over time like DS or is it more similar to stotz?

Wore my alpha green pair everyday for a week and I haven't noticed any kind of wear or pilling on them yet. Need more time to judge the durability. I'm quite happy with the fabric for now..I like the overall feel and drape.

20 hours ago, mezonik said:

UPS Tarrifs and Duties Billing

International Deliveries

Package would need to arrive at a location. Ideally it should be held at a UPS location of choice.

Once there, call number below to request an update to the HTS code of the item in question.

Billing will take note of the change and give an updated Duties amount.

1-866-493-7140

m-f 8am - 530pm

[email protected]

-----------

Duties for the J76-GT went from $449 -> $77

Hope this helps you all :)

ps. its easier to call than email. be nice and they'll help you out :)

Do we need to know what the updated codes are? Im anticipating a frustrating conversation.

On 4/9/2019 at 9:00 PM, brainerd666 said:

The GT Pro noisiness is my biggest gripe. Feels and sounds like you’re wearing a damn tarp. A tarp that breathes a little.  

Paclite is sooooooo luxe, quiet, and comfy by comparison. The facing fabric on my J34GT-PL just feels awesome and gives more of that ninja vibe. I know it’s not as element proof as the top tier gt pro, but the trade offs are worth it IMO. Really wish ACR would revisit using that shit. 

You're in luck. J61 in Paclite coming FW1920.

18 hours ago, Fhstx said:

Wore my alpha green pair everyday for a week and I haven't noticed any kind of wear or pilling on them yet. Need more time to judge the durability. I'm quite happy with the fabric for now..I like the overall feel and drape.

Handfeel is absolutely epic glacier's strong suit. I sometimes wear my pcu jacket around the house instead of a hoodie because it's so nice next to skin. Purely by comfort it absolutely beats all competitors in the same weight/function range such as dryskin, dynamic, durastretch and terratex. Of course the downside to this is pilling but if you stay away from rocks, velcro and high-denier nylon/cordura you'll be alright. 

Edited by Inkinsurgent

1 hour ago, Inkinsurgent said:

stay away from rocks, velcro

FUCK velcro. That dumb shit is for astronaughts. Give me a zip or snap, anything but velcro. I wasn’t dying to disturb the entire office getting a cable out of my bag but here we go. Ruin my god damn wool gear you stupid space fuck.

On 4/11/2019 at 9:40 AM, Voyager said:

How is the fit of p32 compare to p24a? P24a is listed as straight fit but I still find it a little baggy. 

2 hours ago, kriztopher said:

How is the fit of p32 compare to p24a? P24a is listed as straight fit but I still find it a little baggy. 

I find the P32 to feel more like a "trouser" but it is definitely still a wider cut trouser.  It feels slightly wider than the 24 from the knees up, and tapers a little more from the knee down.    P24A is more visibly articulated, but based on initial impressions the P32 seems to have more freedom of movement.  At times, it really doesn't feel like you're wearing pants in the 32.  

2 hours ago, lopiteaux said:

This might be a stupid question, but what is the overall cost of the J36-S stateside (including shipping and customs)?

Looking into this myself, €1338 + €45 for ups + ~€83 for adjusted HTS if I did the math on that right... so $1656?

7 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

thanks for that. any reason why you went xl on the j1a? j36 doesnt look too slim there but if you're saying its uncomfortable then thats no good

I was 214 lbs and lost 42 lbs. Maybe j36 is not uncomfortable and I'm just used to wear loose jackets. While not exactly decided to change it to a larger size or not.

Just to give an alternative opinion on the J36 sizing, I'm usually betweeen S and M on acrnm jackets (wearing M for both J28 and J1A), and I went with S for the J36 and totally happy with it. It really comes down to whether you want a tanky outer shell under which you stack a liner and other layers. I wanted a profile-fitting spring/fall jacket that I can wear without a liner and it's a perfect fit for that purpose. I can even wear it on top of a shirt+sweater without a problem.

I used similar terms when discussing this with @lopiteaux in DMs. I think most people, myself included, are/were treating the 36 like a shell meant to potentially be worn over multiple layers as opposed to a more fitted jacket meant to be worn next to skin or with a thin layer underneath. Approaching it from that perspective the sizing makes more sense IMO. 

25 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

I used similar terms when discussing this with @lopiteaux in DMs. I think most people, myself included, are/were treating the 36 like a shell meant to potentially be worn over multiple layers as opposed to a more fitted jacket meant to be worn next to skin or with a thin layer underneath. Approaching it from that perspective the sizing makes more sense IMO. 

I can get a light hoody like my HD4 under mine but basically - this ^^ ...although it does have the zipper to add liners. I went my usual size and I like it so much it actually makes me want to get rid of the rest of my collection. It's that good I am seriously considering trying to get another in black which is nuts tbh. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for so many people but I'm loving the thing!

Edited by RemarkableArmor

38 minutes ago, RemarkableArmor said:

I can get a light hoody like my HD4 under mine but basically - this ^^ ...although it does have the zipper to add liners. I went my usual size and I like it so much it actually makes me want to get rid of the rest of my collection. It's that good I am seriously considering trying to get another in black which is nuts tbh. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for so many people but I'm loving the thing!

Great to hear. And yeah, I think it’s telling that The J-72 is featured in the mothersite fit pics as a liner. Shit is pretty thin.