Westbrook

Acronym.

3 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Yes. Unfortunately. The P16A is a much better design IMO. I’m frankly surprised the went with the same pocket design (roughly) as the P10-A. I had a pair in CH and found the pockets very fiddley and always needed two hands to close unless opened under certain circumstances. I love the look of the P10-A style pockets architecturally, but in practice...

I can only imagine how poorly they perform with DS or Epic. Stotz probably performs a bit better due to its relative rigidity but I’d imagine the results are negligible. 

There are 2 versions of zippers on p10a. WR  and reverse coil (p10a from FW1617). Reverse coil zipper can be opened super easily by one hand. WR requires a little more effort but I always use only one hand. 

Posted (edited)

J76-GT / stemming from hem to hand — bridging 4 ipsilateral pocket options: ...  reminds me at FINAL HOME #ipsilateral

Edited by daniel

On 3/13/2019 at 3:00 PM, Xu Jianfeng said:

http://ktclimited.com

could be that made in china factory..

i also have other guess but this seems like more close...

4 hours ago, St. Piffy said:

This Dominic Stansfield instagram stories.

Dominic Stansfield Head of Design @ktclimited.

Means factory in China it's all the same KTC.

acrnjkt.png

Confiremd.

lesee what’s going on with EU factory though?

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, deathrazr said:

Please pray those are not the P10A-DS.

KTC factory has huge history and produce well-made garments.

It's not ordinary China factory.

Edited by unmen

20 minutes ago, unmen said:

KTC factory has huge history and produce well-made garments.

It's not ordinary China factory.

That is not my main concern, I have nothing against anything made in China. The main problem is that I have to pay around 30% more for duties if items are made in China vs tax-free for made in EU garments. 

1 minute ago, deathrazr said:

That is not my main concern, I have nothing against anything made in China. The main problem is that I have to pay around 30% more for duties if items are made in China vs tax-free for made in EU garments. 

They dont look like p10a if that is any consolation....but it does look like they will ramp up production in china....which doesnt help your situation at all. 

1 minute ago, lxkhor said:

They dont look like p10a if that is any consolation....but it does look like they will ramp up production in china....which doesnt help your situation at all. 

It really sucks, I really wish they would mention where the garment is made, and not just the fabric specifications. 

1 hour ago, deathrazr said:

It really sucks, I really wish they would mention where the garment is made, and not just the fabric specifications. 

I'd like to know too. Hopefully people here who bought stuff can eventually chime-in. Unfortunately it is acceptable for people to buy things without knowing the final cost. Not a jab at Acronym rather just western culture in general where you've always had to calculate the sales tax yourself. Don't get me started on tipping.

I get the impression that it's too early for anything other than the new J1-A to be MIC, but I wouldn't be too surprised if some of these new trousers were.

7 hours ago, Yan90 said:

There are 2 versions of zippers on p10a. WR  and reverse coil (p10a from FW1617). Reverse coil zipper can be opened super easily by one hand. WR requires a little more effort but I always use only one hand. 

I wasn’t aware of the difference in zippers, thanks for that. Do you happen to know which fabrics had which zips? Be curious to try the different styles out. The ones on my CH weren’t impossible to close one handed, I just felt they were just annoying enough at certain angles that it was faster and easier to use two hands at times. 

Posted (edited)

ACRNM.

IMG_1996.JPG.3c1fe83bb9771d20c7a8582ca27542d2.JPG

Not limited to anyone even remotely talented in martial arts, this all-inclusive archetype is prevalent in a cyberpunk culture obsessed with avant-garde high fashion from Europe and technically advanced fashion from Japan.

IMG_-2ek67c.thumb.jpg.79f662932ab1a3c8409e9f659de8a7f3.jpg

With a simple color palette of blacks, greens, and whites, the tech ninja looks like, well, a goth bank robber. Though the final results may perplex, confuse, and scare young children, we must acknowledge the dozens of deep pockets within pockets and discipline of any Acronymjutsu disciple as this rare look is difficult to achieve.

IMG_1910.JPG.2e99d0fe160e2c777bc698883d440473.JPG

Preferring the comforts of one another on 15 year old online forums to outsiders who think they look like a Star Wars character, the Acronym connoisseur is a pack animal, following even the slightest movements of their alpha Ærrolson Who?

IMG_-f00x9p.thumb.jpg.5b0e093cc3698d8af0f0e5999c7653d1.jpg

Happy ACRil Fool's!

IMG_ehmbif.jpg

Edited by jeddyhsu
Shared the funniest Acronym photos I have but I wish Bryan would unprivate the legendary meme J1A video...

3 hours ago, deathrazr said:

According to the info on mothersite:

J36-S: Made in Switzerland

P10A-E: Made in USA

P32-DS and P32-S: Made in Switzerland

Interesting there're no manufacturing location info for J41/J76

4 minutes ago, TestaRossaTed said:

According to the info on mothersite:

J36-S: Made in Switzerland

P10A-E: Made in USA

P32-DS and P32-S: Made in Switzerland

Interesting there're no manufacturing location info for J41/J76

Those are referring to the "Fabric Technology" and where the Fabric is made and not where the actual Garment is made.

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

I wasn’t aware of the difference in zippers, thanks for that. Do you happen to know which fabrics had which zips? Be curious to try the different styles out. The ones on my CH weren’t impossible to close one handed, I just felt they were just annoying enough at certain angles that it was faster and easier to use two hands at times. 

P10a-Ch and p10a-s from FW1617 had reverse coil zippers. Earlier versions had a different thinner -ch fabric (I have p10a-CH from fw1516 in night) and WR zippers. Yep, pretty annoying and it was faster with both hands, but acronymjutsu skill will solve the problem. 

New p10a-e has 5mm full metal pullers instead of 3mm with plastic+metal pullers tho. 

Posted (edited)

I would like to understand why the zippers on WHITE J76 are IVORY, when there is clear snow white zipper option from YKK and yet they walked the extra mile to perfectly match the ALPHAGREEN zippers on P10A cuffs. 

Edited by danii

and what's up with the spurs x acrnm thing?

I feel the choice to go with the ivory zippers was due to the fact that the GT is actually milk-white rather than pure white. I imagine the ivory looks better with the milky shade rather than a starkly contrasting pure white. 

Idk. just my 2 cents.

1 hour ago, danii said:

I would like to understand why the zippers on WHITE J76 are IVORY, when there is clear snow white zipper option from YKK and yet they walked the extra mile to perfectly match the ALPHAGREEN zippers on P10A cuffs. 

They went out of their way to choose a contrast laminated texture for the tape on the black colorway so the basic assumption would be that they want to highlight that feature

2 hours ago, deathrazr said:

Those are referring to the "Fabric Technology" and where the Fabric is made and not where the actual Garment is made.

Interesting - I am in the garment business myself and we have our label here in LA (US) our fabrics from Korea but we never mention that.

Now I’m really glad I didn’t get this j36 

3 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Now I’m really glad I didn’t get this j36 

wait, why?

2 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

ACRNM.

IMG_1996.JPG.3c1fe83bb9771d20c7a8582ca27542d2.JPG

Not limited to anyone even remotely talented in martial arts, this all-inclusive archetype is prevalent in a cyberpunk culture obsessed with avant-garde high fashion from Europe and technically advanced fashion from Japan.

Ha, that was old & gold times when I had a chance to grab and test ACR items.

Thanks for reminder. ^__^

18 minutes ago, hooper said:

wait, why?

Just rumors of what’s coming 

Posted (edited)

Character customization presets:

1. Smooth-brain-sufu-space-ninja #techwear: 
    OUTER: J36-S/G, J28-GT/E, or J1A-S/GT/E/PL/V/WS,
    TOP: Guerilla Group Meme tanktop 
    BOTTOM: P10/A-S/CH/E/DS P23TS/A-DS/S/CH + modulars
    FOOTWEAR: Visvim 73 or ACR x Nike Presto
  2. 99%-Bradley-Cooper-Limitless-brain #techwear (simple styling):
    OUTER: J41-GT/V, J32-GT, or J76-GT 
    TOP: S15-DS, S16-WS, S8-C
    BOTTOM: P20-S or P15-S or P17-S/DS
    FOOTWEAR: SI:SP slip on
  3. Galaxy-brain #techwear (self explanatory):
    OUTER: LuluLemon Lab Calyx
    TOP: Uniqlo DryEx shirt
    BOTTOM: Tapered Kmart Cargos.
    FOOTWEAR: Nike SFB or Adidas City Sock

EDIT: FIXED FOR FORMATTING AND OTHER ITEMS

Edited by CARLOOA

18 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Where the duotone 36 at? :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, wexler said:

Where the duotone 36 at? :ph34r:

:D

42 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

I have a feeling theirs some neat stuff coming, part 1 was a teaser; The funny thing is I am in a market for a J47A/TS and though I cannot find one in my size this is a sign that I just might save and pull the trigger on the new drop.

Ok I know I keep asking this, but Raf in person just looks brown to me. Seeing the J36 & P32 both in Raf stotz I'm even more confused, they look like 2 different shades to me. Am I trippin out?? I passed on the Raf 36 like I did the Raf P23a & went with black. Wish they would just make a straight olive colorway.