Westbrook

Acronym.

Ah, this is the SuFu I love.

@AvantSol Yo. Do you remember what the J1A-FO felt like? Is it more similar to shakedry or PB? I remember you saying it had a microgrid backer. Any other details you can recall?

25 minutes ago, X.bee said:

@AvantSol Yo. Do you remember what the J1A-FO felt like? Is it more similar to shakedry or PB? I remember you saying it had a microgrid backer. Any other details you can recall?

I made that statement before feeling the updated FO in person(I've only owned PB at the time) . But it feels much closer to FO's outer, which is a very thin feeling material when it isn't lined. Unfortunately that's all I got in terms of info, micro grid backer, very light, etc.

I just assumed the FO on the new J63A-FO was just PB with a new designation. The material looks almost identical in pictures. I've never seen PB or FO in person tho.

so this is what it feels like to get dunked on... RIP j1a-gt

i really like the new collar. to me it looks sleek and slick, and the silhouette actually is reminiscent of the NG9-PS.

3 minutes ago, kiraraneda said:

Was this price excluding VAT? Thank you.

Price was 1.627€ including VAT.

10 minutes ago, Fhstx said:

Price was 1.627€ including VAT.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

I can see the noob onslaught now: 

“Anybody know the circumference of E’s neck? Need that gooood fit fam”

Maybe the NA code means the idea is to make it a stock item that they attempt to keep consistently around regardless of season.

I think it just means not applicable and it’s not defined to a season. The 2015 j1a was the same and it dropped between fw and ss if I remember right. 

Also I’m sure the drop times are always different for suprise drops to not favour any particular region of the world. 

18 minutes ago, outbrk said:

I think it just means not applicable and it’s not defined to a season. The 2015 j1a was the same and it dropped between fw and ss if I remember right. 

Also I’m sure the drop times are always different for suprise drops to not favour any particular region of the world. 

This sounds about right. I recall the ‘15 J1A still lingering on the mothersite back when I first got into this shit in early ‘16. I still kick myself for not going balls out and buying every damn thing on the site cuz they was priced not so hype and hanging out onsite for fucking MONTHS back then. 

#meh

1 hour ago, outbrk said:

Yep - 13th December 2015...when they still used to send emails out about releases!

not one to whine, but when everyone you know has gotten shipping notifications for that $2000 jacket you just bought and you haven't....

:-(

I don’t even know why y’all tripping on the j1a, it’ll get restock eventually.

14 minutes ago, Mixture said:

I don’t even know why y’all tripping on the j1a, it’ll get restock eventually.

we see J1A every year, depends on the material and the style. Maybe the FO version you guys waiting is Gen 2.3

22 hours ago, hooper said:

well you first have to get fucked by wasting 20 minutes trying to find where to do this because of dark UI patterns. youll need to google how to do this.

new j1a is amazing. was p30a-ds also for sale? looks like they took it off the site. 

When checking out select “view currency options” then change the currency to whatever the site has it in and your bank you give you their exchange rate instead of PayPal’s shit one. I can guarantee the banks will always be better than Pp. 

As for international fees, the BOA Travel Rewards and Barclay Arrival cards are good imo (no international 3.3% fee and nice memeber benefits: price protection, travel insurance etc...) They also have no annual fee.

11C2D6D8-0171-4CB0-BD5D-FCF2905F3124.jpeg

22 hours ago, CARLOOA said:

"My favorite color is blue, what size should I wear?" 

Bruh, l'm not one to snap on people on a forum but you're so low effort I hope someone negative reps you to prevent you from buying on these forums.

Your laziness aside, which ACG bottoms? The wide legged ones or the skinny ones? The ones without stretch or with? 

The pants are gigantic and there is a small exchange, I don't know, ~4–5 pages back about this. Basically, you're sizing super/ultra wide Acronym pants on your height. Some people are 6'5"/196cm+ wearing small pants sizes for waist fit and they'll prolly need size L P23/P30 for height and normative fit. If you're intending to buy $1600+ pants and deprive more deserving community members of these pantaloons, at least go back a few pages.

Finally, I'm going to assume you're a hypebeast manlet so you should go XS.

I'm actually king manlet, so maybe an S? Hmmm

20 minutes ago, gosgjkaj said:

Anybody selling J1A-GT size S or XS hook me up plzzzzzz.

Wrong place lol... Sorry about this

18 minutes ago, gosgjkaj said:

Anybody selling J1A-GT size S or XS hook me up plzzzzzz.

Not that this belongs in this thread, but I have a size S due to be delivered tomorrow. If I end up not liking it, I will probably be selling it here (but in the Acronym buy / sell / trade thread ok).

And if I do like it, I'll probably be letting go of my size S J66-GTV.

Just now, Voyager said:

Not that this belongs in this thread, but I have a size S due to be delivered tomorrow. If I end up not liking it, I will probably be selling it here (but in the Acronym buy / sell / trade thread ok).

And if I do like it, I'll probably be letting go of my size S J66-GTV.

Pls don't like it hahaha.

Just got off the phone with UPS because i was wondering why there was a ridiculous duty charge on my J1A-GT coming into Canada. I mentioned to the rep that the garment should be made and shipped from EU and the duties should be significantly less. He then tells me the package states that the garments are MADE IN CHINA and not EU. I have emailed Acronym to confirm if this is true. Will update here.

I’ve had no problem adjusting my bills recently but maybe it’s different going into Canada. I actually just got the bill adjusted today. 

22 hours ago, gosgjkaj said:

Pls don't like it hahaha.

Update: I like it.

Sorry folks.

4 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Update: I like it.

Sorry folks.

NP man, enjoy your jacket.

2 hours ago, deathrazr said:

Just got off the phone with UPS because i was wondering why there was a ridiculous duty charge on my J1A-GT coming into Canada. I mentioned to the rep that the garment should be made and shipped from EU and the duties should be significantly less. He then tells me the package states that the garments are MADE IN CHINA and not EU. I have emailed Acronym to confirm if this is true. Will update here.

how bad was the charge? i was cool with the price on it thinking I was going to get away with no duties like my last purchase direct from acrnm.com.

1 minute ago, hooper said:

how bad was the charge? i was cool with the price on it thinking I was going to get away with no duties like my last purchase direct from acrnm.com.

I don't know the exact amount but the UPS rep said it's over $600CAD. meaning full duties + provincial tax will be applied if the garment is made in China and not EU.