Westbrook

Acronym.

We people at sufu knew the existence of J47TS-GT long before the collection launched, and it turned out just fine.

Not to blame anyone, to each their own. But as an ordinary guy who doesn’t have access to subnet, I wish that I can preview the new stuffs simply because I am interested and it might be beneficial to me. I can take my time to decide which item I really want, as mentioned before.

Edited by rogerhuangxj

He's been wearing this and also some other hamc.us items in his recent ig stories.

Edited by eyesolation

sorry for being that guy, but what was the final verdict regarding the new presto sizing? im pretty much exactly a US 11.5 so dunno whether to take a 11 or a 12.

Edited by hooper

18 minutes ago, hooper said:

sorry for being that guy, but what was the final verdict regarding the new presto sizing? im pretty much exactly a US 11.5 so dunno whether to take a 11 or a 12.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:47 AM, hooper said:

11 for sure. 

Okay, this has been bothering me for a long time..

What exactly is this logo? Is it a panda? MF Doom mask? Satellites? I have no effing clue & couldn't find it through searches.

Also if that J1P24ATS coverall ever comes out, I'm copping & quitting acrnm forever.

923104_300x300.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

i hate GORE-TEX INFINIUM anyhow:blush::ph34r:

Is it because of how sensitive the material is?

9 hours ago, X.bee said:

Okay, this has been bothering me for a long time..

What exactly is this logo? Is it a panda? MF Doom mask? Satellites? I have no effing clue & couldn't find it through searches.

As an art director i feel comfortable saying the rationale behind the icon was probably "futuristic looking shape"

Edited by Inkinsurgent

12 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

As an art director i feel comfortable saying the rationale behind the icon was probably "futuristic looking shape"

This.

You have to remember, that logo goes waaaay back—like, early 2000s, at the latest. Could be older. Back in those days, non-sensical futuristic computer-generated graphics were very common.

This sort of thing:

R-779-1171910330.jpeg.jpg

in reality i know it's a cog. in my heart, i want it to be techpanda

18 hours ago, junkie_dolphin said:

This.

You have to remember, that logo goes waaaay back—like, early 2000s, at the latest. Could be older. Back in those days, non-sensical futuristic computer-generated graphics were very common.

This sort of thing:

R-779-1171910330.jpeg.jpg

What a classic!

So, any "long" term reviews of the J65-KM? @HeckHouse, you posted some great shots a while ago. How has your opinion of this one shaped over time?

I'm particularly interested in how the fabric evolves over time. The quality looks very different in the fits vis-à-vis the product shots, which is to be expected, I guess. But wondering whether it gets better or worse with age.

Also, would you recommend sizing up, or going with your usual size?

Edited by lopiteaux

it's futuristic TRIPLE TAU, a freemasonic symbol, predicting new world order, rising prices and shutting subnet.jesuit19.jpg

Edited by danii

Has anyone washed any of the jackets with reverse raw edges (like the J66 or J69) yet? Curious if a wash increases the amount of fraying. 

Edited by RapGameTaylorSwift

25 minutes ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

Has anyone washed any of the jackets with reverse raw edges (like the J66 or J69) yet? Curious if a wash increases the amount of fraying. 

Yes, J69.  And no, not really.  It looked pretty much the same.  

I somehow don't get the J69-GT, it is a GT jacket without a hood, IMO GT is sort of a raincoat.

So why you wear a raincoat without a hood?

2 hours ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

I somehow don't get the J69-GT, it is a GT jacket without a hood, IMO GT is sort of a raincoat.

So why you wear a raincoat without a hood?

If only you were around 200 years ago, you could have told Mr Mackintosh that all he needed to do was add a hood.