Acronym.

Westbrook

So, any "long" term reviews of the J65-KM? @HeckHouse, you posted some great shots a while ago. How has your opinion of this one shaped over time?

I'm particularly interested in how the fabric evolves over time. The quality looks very different in the fits vis-à-vis the product shots, which is to be expected, I guess. But wondering whether it gets better or worse with age.

Also, would you recommend sizing up, or going with your usual size?

Edited by lopiteaux

2 hours ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

I somehow don't get the J69-GT, it is a GT jacket without a hood, IMO GT is sort of a raincoat.

So why you wear a raincoat without a hood?

If only you were around 200 years ago, you could have told Mr Mackintosh that all he needed to do was add a hood.

just throw it in washing machine, if it does not help the nemen C stuff is really easy to dye. I had to have it dyed black after a bleach incident and it turned one of the most beautiful super rich black shirts (including the threads)

Edited by danii

3 hours ago, tomatocookie said:

how well does the 3a-1 Laminate perform in rainy weather? I have the L1 version and was wondering if a light shower would mess it up

I have a 3A-1 in L2 from 15/16, and so far it's held up beautifully against light-medium rains, with no visible damage.

I also have a 5TS in L1 from 13/14 with a couple of years' wear on it, and the material is starting to age rapidly, so I'd expect these to have a little less resistance. I might be wrong though.

Edited by lopiteaux

1 hour ago, lopiteaux said:

I have a 3A-1 in L2 from 15/16, and so far it's held up beautifully against light-medium rains, with no visible damage.

I also have a 5TS in L1 from 13/14 with a couple of years' wear on it, and the material is starting to age rapidly, so I'd expect these to have a little less resistance. I might be wrong though.

I have the 3a-1 L2 from that random restock in spring 2017(?) and it's done well in the light/medium showers. A little water does get in sometimes though but it doesn't bother me too much. I have the 5ts in grey laminate and it's survived light showers despite the laminate peeling everywhere.

Thought I'd also add that one of the zipper pulls on my 3a-1 broke last week. Didn't last as long as I thought it would but luckily I had a hardware piece from work that I clipped into the zipper bale.

Edited by SNg

2016 3ts w/Raccagni zip over here. Worn practically daily for close to 3 years and have used it in all kinds of wet weather from downpours to freezing rain and haven’t noticed any leakage going on. 

Bonjour to the community, my first post here! 

I have a question about the legitimacy of a pair of p17. Bought from eBay, these size l pants have a gargantuan 40 inch waist (all size charts online state it’s supposed to be something like 34) and a dodgy looking 3x dry label inside. Would appreciate your help. Pics attached.

5FFFEB37-0E57-4153-B397-9C77DC2BF521.jpeg

A7C4994A-F461-47AD-A338-9E4C8FA36236.jpeg

9EF25DB1-D946-4980-A2ED-7ABBB096BC57.jpeg

1382F528-DE7E-40EE-8231-9F5F9EDE37DA.jpeg

452ACB6F-D953-44BB-8B70-FDF998F70518.jpeg

DAC27DFB-4C89-4B1E-91EC-2F5DAE1337A6.jpeg

9691064F-857B-46DF-84C2-7ED229257942.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Leviathan_division said:

Bonjour to the community, my first post here! 

I have a question about the legitimacy of a pair of p17. Bought from eBay, these size l pants have a gargantuan 40 inch waist (all size charts online state it’s supposed to be something like 34) and a dodgy looking 3x dry label inside. Would appreciate your help. Pics attached.

Cinch them.  Label looks fine.  See reference for fit:

https://hbx.com/brands/acronym/p17-ds-schoeller-r-dryskin-drawcord-trouser

Edited by thatslapz