Westbrook

Acronym.

The picture was white but the title/description said it was black.  Either way everything sold out now anyway lol.

j63a also was not fixed so it was taken off the site and being sent back to acrnm

On 11/13/2018 at 10:20 AM, GFNS said:

Knife ID?

3a302ed064_w950.jpg

This should be the Warren Thomas Vertigo Folding Knife.

Has anyone had the chance to check out the Adam Harvey exhibit at the German Spy Museum? Apparently Acronym did a one-off anti-drone jacket collab (a pick of the tag was posted on this thread a while ago—the "J61-AH"), and it's on display there...

On 24/02/2007 at 5:48 AM, Westbrook said:

Anyone seen the new ACR pre-order stuff at the glade? I like the trench and the expandable shell, but damn, this 9-month preorder shit is getting out of hand. Prices keep going up, too...

yes have seen it and it's so cool men. although the prices are unbearable :(

already having goretex seam tape issues on my j47ts-gt on the bottom zippers and i've worn it twice sigh.  do you guys use the goretex glue in the repair kit or think it'll be alright to just super glue that bish back on?  not worrying about breathability cause its on the zippers. 

5 hours ago, RevL said:

Seems like they only made 30 of those, rip...

15 minutes ago, adamsands said:

yes have seen it and it's so cool men. although the prices are unbearable :(

NO PICS!?!?

Edited by junkie_dolphin

something about seeing the tiny 3A-MTS1 next to an 81 eur pricetag made me laugh

image.png.c0a2cc5d7809250d0b093a8b9587b5e1.png

6 minutes ago, junkie_dolphin said:

NO PICS!?!?

have not taken the pic men. i was just looking at my friend's phone. he was the one browsing lol haha he just told me about it :(

Just now, adamsands said:

have not taken the pic men. i was just looking at my friend's phone. he was the one browsing lol haha he just told me about it :(

I think he was joking bro. You quoted a post from 2007.

22 minutes ago, X.bee said:

Now I'm confused af. Has anyone actually seen the J61-AH? Can't find pics, though it looks like Errolson is folding one in the Roborace video...

35 minutes ago, TestaRossaTed said:

Seems like they only made 30 of those, rip...

30 fugly ass over-priced folders. Lot more where that came from. The maker has bad business practices too. If you have money to drop and want a proper weirdo style custom folder, that’s actually worth the cash I’d look at Gavko Knives. 

unrelated anyone waiting for the mods to ship or have they been pretty on it this time around?

3 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

unrelated anyone waiting for the mods to ship or have they been pretty on it this time around?

I've paid, but haven't heard anything yet.

25 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

got shipping confirmation about 36 hours after order 

I’ve paid, got Paypal, ACR payment and ACR order confirmations. I haven’t received shipping notices yet. My orders are in the 5500s. 

3 hours ago, synapse said:

something about seeing the tiny 3A-MTS1 next to an 81 eur pricetag made me laugh

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.c0a2cc5d7809250d0b093a8b9587b5e1.png

If you flip it backward and attach it with the tag facing the front, it’s like a tec sys logo tape. Having said that, I didn’t buy it but hope someone will and show us how it look. 

4 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

On it for me. I received the shipping confirmation within a couple of hours of placing my order. Orders in 5300 range.

5 hours ago, X.bee said:

I was going to say, nobody spotted that??

12 hours ago, RevL said:

Lol @ the guy that literally came out of the shadows and knows everything about knives... that's not creepy much. :ph34r:

Btw my recalled J63A arrived at acrnm yesterday, and it only took them a day to repair and ship it again. Turnaround time will probably be about 2 weeks total despite UPS's crazy shipping route (Japan->USA->Germany->Czechia) and some delivery delay due to some supposed "Incomplete address information".

Edited by eyesolation

31 minutes ago, Dolphinski said:

Lol @ the guy that literally came out of the shadows and knows everything about knives... that's not creepy much. :ph34r:

Luckily attitude is chilled ;)

48 minutes ago, eyesolation said:

Btw my recalled J63A arrived at acrnm yesterday, and it only took them a day to repair and ship it again. Turnaround time will probably be about 2 weeks total despite UPS's crazy shipping route (Japan->USA->Germany->Czechia) and some delivery delay due to some supposed "Incomplete address information".

Same, just got an email this morning saying it is being shipped out today. was actually surprised with the 1 day repair. My label has been created but doesn't have an expected delivery date yet.

57 minutes ago, deathrazr said:

Same, just got an email this morning saying it is being shipped out today. was actually surprised with the 1 day repair. My label has been created but doesn't have an expected delivery date yet.

Had the same on a different order from them. Expected delivery date came like 1-2 days after my label was created.

16 hours ago, RevL said:

The sleeper!  Thanks.