Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, lopiteaux said:

So fucking bummed. Got back from holiday today, and just opened my order from the latest drop to find that my J72-DS was not included, even though I've been charged.

In my order was the NG8-PS missing but charged and as well shown in the invoice. After I contacted the support they send the missing part within 24h. But a NG8 is not a J72. I hope you will receive it soon. 

On 2018/10/29 at 9:11 PM, rogerhuangxj said:

You will get used to it.

They may be slow to response and sometimes does not even bother to reply, but they always fix the issues in the end. 

Fine by me, much better than talking tons of shit and doing nothing.

I’ll take it back.

Placed order yesterday when mothersite restocked, received order confirmation, payment confirmation and PayPal invoice all at once. I even received shipping notice in 30 minutes.

24 hours later my order got cancelled with no reason given, and the item I want is sold out. :rolleyes:

19 hours ago, SuE said:

Don’t trust 18Montrose. I bought from them first season they stocked Acronym. They charged me Tax. They said there was no way to fix it or refund me but they might change it for future seasons. Instead they just raised their price lol. 

They suck. Has been discussed here before I think. Tried to do me the same...

14 hours ago, lopiteaux said:

Glitches aside, what are the community's thoughts on the P23A-S vs. the -DS variant?

I’m digging them so far. They feel a little tighter where the cuff meets the pant. Obviously less stretch, so cuff tends to ride up more when seated. The silhouette  looks better in S to me.... while I LOVE DS, the drape is always a bit off on the oversized pants, at least for me. I’ll get some fit pics up soon. 

10 minutes ago, meccaNIZM said:

I’m digging them so far. They feel a little tighter where the cuff meets the pant. Obviously less stretch, so cuff tends to ride up more when seated. The silhouette  looks better in S to me.... while I LOVE DS, the drape is always a bit off on the oversized pants, at least for me. I’ll get some fit pics up soon. 

Thanks mate. I found the cuffs to be really tight myself (which I'm a little concerned about in light of the QC issues), but love the rigidity versus my P17-CH's. The silhouette is great.

2 hours ago, meccaNIZM said:

Really? I have the opposite opinion when it comes to oversized pants. I think dryskin looks and feels the best when wearing drop crotches. 

Edited by AvantSol

On 10/30/2018 at 2:16 PM, lopiteaux said:

Glitches aside, what are the community's thoughts on the P23A-S vs. the -DS variant?

I like the structured fit of the S more, belt loops, button on the fly, the potential for a nice patina, & most importantly the floating pockets feel like they can actually be used to store things. Things I like better on the DS is the webbing system & obviously the stretch.

Also, it's crazy how raf changes color in different lighting. In direct sunlight it looked dark brown but in moderate indoor lighting it's the olive color I much prefer.

Edited by X.bee

Speaking of P23 variants, am I the only one who can't figure out how to use the drawcord on the -S/-CH properly? The one on the -DS has buckles to hold it in place, but the regular one just seems to end in loose straps for decoration? Is there a way to fix them in the cinched position? I realize you can just tie their ends together but that looks like crap and gets in the way of using a belt...

3 hours ago, scamster said:

ng8-ps price drop from nearly $250 to $197 over at saint alfred, only two left be quick.

i send e-mail about high price, i got reply and they agreed that it was too high to be priced that way.

Since i brought it to their attention, they made me a coupon code that i can put towards that item

too bad.... i was at work, by the time i check email... already sold out

oh well...

Edited by paper2k1

Quick review of the new J65...

- The jackets feel quite heavy and substantial

- They fit much larger than the WS version (don't be fooled by erlsn) (shown here in medium)

- The black one dehairs like crazy

- The white one may have random dark spots due to nature of the fabric

- Only the white one comes with a jacket sling

- The white one is probably the best value for the money

CE585C4F-ACEF-49B0-AABD-9E3EBA34A63B.jpeg

1D603948-AEB9-4EFB-AB35-64EE8D8C2962.jpeg

62508057-4066-42AB-88BE-B22B67CD3D3D.jpeg

09D724D1-6A21-4779-87BC-5DA3B4373EDF.jpeg

A3F0397B-B08E-452D-9033-CBFFAC60CB05.jpeg

A0BB24EB-73F9-43AD-8A6E-FA034DE02E25.jpeg

Edited by yankees19032002

13 minutes ago, paper2k1 said:

i send e-mail about high price, i got reply and they agreed that it was too high to be priced that way.

Since i brought it to their attention, they made me a coupon code that i can put towards that item

too bad i was at the work, by the time i check email already sold out

oh well...

Impressed, unfortunately as a good retailer they don’t ship outside US.

18Montrose just ignored my email about price setting, let alone coupon code.

25 minutes ago, rogerhuangxj said:

Impressed, unfortunately as a good retailer they don’t ship outside US.

18Montrose just ignored my email about price setting, let alone coupon code.

yeah looks like their customer service is on point

and about 18Montrose

last year...I bought stone island shawdow project 2in1 neck gaiter beanie from them

They charged me VAT. I was not happy about it

J65KM just came in like everyone else I guess - props to acronym for getting it from euro to western australia in less than 72 hours.

handfeel is great, luxurious af, went for the size L as shown in the pics and its definitely on the baggy side - so not 100% sure on keeping it due to the sizing... 

19 hours ago, paper2k1 said:

too bad.... i was at work, by the time i check email... already sold out

oh well...

yeah gave them a call a few days ago about the higher price and shipping (they don't ship outside the usa), they said the same and agreed the price is too high, told me the manager would look into it. he did wonder why it was still sitting there unsold. seems like they listened and like magic they're gone.

quick question. there is a difference in the quality of the fabric between the newer (2017) foil bags vs the older (2015/2016?) bags correct? if so, is there anything to look for when purchasing so i can tell the two apart? more specifically the 3ts. iirc the older foil bag does not have the peeling problem?

Edited by Kamikaze