Westbrook

Acronym.

22 hours ago, meccaNIZM said:

J28-e ... looking every day for 4 years and here she is. Man, forget how great Epic is.

CD89C9E6-92F4-4E9F-B8F3-42401781C324.jpeg

That cap might be even more exciting than the jacket :)

Last time I asked this the question kind of got buried, but does anyone use any 3a modular with a 3a-1? I’ve seen a handful of things, but never heard people talk about it.

@junkie_dolphin Aside from attaching to the strap, I dont see how having a mod would be useful. I guess you can use some webbing to attach to the buckles on the back of the bag but then it'd be up against your body. If you try to utilize the webbing from the 2 front pockets you'd lose the ability to open & close the pockets.

Commissary should be getting some stuff soon, if anyone needs anything or a proxy I'd be more than happy to help since i'm a local there.

Edit: the stuff went live in store so just please PM me if yall need help :)

Edited by ChainsOnNateboardP

some restock and the J65s are available on acrnm.com

21 minutes ago, Holger said:

some restock and the J65s are available on acrnm.com

Caution, E sizing up in both j65.

Good luck, I really love these LP alternative.

On 2018/10/19 at 12:50 PM, Xu Jianfeng said:

For ppl wondering how white stuffs ages years later.

i got three models and material for your ref.

one is ss-j4 wb-400 with nanosphere. It’s like 10 years usage with daily biking, causal wear. Oh of course food dirt like oil also split before, but it would be cleaned well, least in my opinion. 

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjBlVmxaQTNMRkNZRlh2OUROSkxT

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjBlVmxaQTNMRkNZQ3luL3hldTdZ

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjBlVmxaQTNMRkNZSGZMZnI0aW9o

Another is stotz white sp1ts-s,age would like around 5 years. 

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjJaMitGUG1tZE9DN3k1MmJyVjU4

And this dyskin, this is def not same as recent ds one cause that’s a high cotton blend.This should be around 10 years.

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjNHOFBkWVZTUllUSUtvN29mRUNL

gonna get details updated later.

How did you clean the oil and dirt? They look good even after all these years.

Personally I am not sure of keeping white J72-DS. I am afraid that it would get stains which are impossible to wash off, and that it would become yellowish as time goes by.

I’m more of a lazy guy and I am serious doubting my ability to take care of white clothes...Any insights from owners of white J72-DS?

Edited by rogerhuangxj

@rogerhuangxj I all wash with cheap soap and water and hand wash, not quite often wash though. You would see that cotton more ds white shirt is bit cross colored by sometimes mixed washed. The stotz be tricky for sure, it easily being yellow white as usage. 

For oil and dirty, early fw04 video got  some katchup field test by E for enjoying if you check the Vimeo.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

36 minutes ago, deathrazr said:

man puts the J63A up back on the site, but hasn't even sent out my return label. what a joke.

You will get used to it.

They may be slow to response and sometimes does not even bother to reply, but they always fix the issues in the end. 

Fine by me, much better than talking tons of shit and doing nothing.

Edited by rogerhuangxj

Has anyone made use of the repair email on the site recently and has an sort of advice of turn around time?

My external jacket sling loop on one side has completely torn out. 

Think it depends on how much else is going on with releases and stuff but with mine pretty quick - like back in hand within 10 days of sending.

6 hours ago, awex said:

tbh loving these random drop times - easily snagged the J65 in my size

which fabric did u go for? kind surprised to see AK is more expensive than KM, which does not have a jacketsling. 

1 hour ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

which fabric did u go for? kind surprised to see AK is more expensive than KM, which does not have a jacketsling. 

i would LOVE to understand the 300 price difference between the two fabrics.

5 hours ago, rogerhuangxj said:

You will get used to it.

They may be slow to response and sometimes does not even bother to reply, but they always fix the issues in the end. 

Fine by me, much better than talking tons of shit and doing nothing.

this made me laugh so hard. almost makes 1k seem like a sabotage marketing scheme to never make acrnm look the worst guys out there in customer service hahahahahaha

So upon looking at my ng4 there are already loose threads on the back with slight separation. I used it once. 

6C13BB3B-8056-4929-A8D3-95DFC2574557.jpeg

Its a glorified $20 scarf that cost $300. What do you think was going to happen? Mine had the same problem after a weeks use, just sew it back up and move on.     

i guess for 300 i would expect a little more since i only wore it around my neck for about an hour..just an fyi for people in the market to buy one of these. no one wants to spend that kind of money and have to repair it out the bag haha.
between this and the j63a and some problems with the j47ts(missing button) got me rethinking this drop.

Edited by Kamikaze

The plastic zipper end is trash also. It's slightly fraying on the ends already on mine.  

10 minutes ago, eyesolation said:

the j47ts had missing buttons??

Seen this online and one other local. 

I’ll move on and take up sewing heh. Just wanted to post. 

D918F0EE-5382-4023-948F-297FA981F440.jpeg

1 hour ago, upheavel said:

Its a glorified $20 scarf that cost $300. What do you think was going to happen? Mine had the same problem after a weeks use, just sew it back up and move on.     

this.

its acronym and they can sell beanies for $400 and regular neck gaiters for $200 and no one would bat an eye. granted i wish the standard for QC matches the price, but i think its abundantly clear e dont give a shit about that right now

5 hours ago, mariahscarry said:

i would LOVE to understand the 300 price difference between the two fabrics.

gotta charge more for cashmere than merino lol

6 hours ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

the cheaper, more unique coloured one that comes with jacketsling 

Rare acronym sale alert: Bureau is running a 15% off jackets and trousers promo code treat15

Works on the j46-fo: https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/10163/j46fo-2l-goretex-infinium-climashield

I think bureau deducts VAT too, but not 100% sure.

Random question that I've been searching for for a minute, p17 is essentially the same cut as p23, right? Just without the jersey cuff? I'm thinking of just giving up and getting p17's because I can't find a damn pair of p23's for less than $1k. 

57 minutes ago, BRICK DOM said:

Rare acronym sale alert: Bureau is running a 15% off jackets and trousers promo code treat15

Works on the j46-fo: https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/10163/j46fo-2l-goretex-infinium-climashield

Random question that I've been searching for for a minute, p17 is essentially the same cut as p23, right? Just without the jersey cuff? I'm thinking of just giving up and getting p17's because I can't find a damn pair of p23's for less than $1k. 

Ah ha! No wonder why almost everything sold out all of a sudden at Bureau yesterday...

1 hour ago, BRICK DOM said:

E will most likely drop the hammer on 'em for that.

Yes, they are almost the same cut.  I would say the P17 is has a longer inseam that the p23 (not measuring the DS cuff).  The darted knee is a different pattern as well

Edited by Flipflop214

11 minutes ago, Flipflop214 said:

E will most likely drop the hammer on 'em for that.

They often do random sale as tradition, least in fw17 they did :blink:

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

my  j47ts seemed to be missing the logo tape with the Acronym logo. I checked the jacket everywhere, just wanted to make sure i didnt miss it anywhere before i send a message to them. 

Edited by clutchLT