Westbrook

Acronym.

Excited about the variety of fabrics being used this season. Might try and pickup a j72 to use as an insulator since copping a j58 is becoming less likely by the day. I’m very interested in the gaiter offerings as well but they’ll fly off the site so who’s knows if I’ll be able to cop.

White DS.  Is this a regret waiting to happen?  How easily does it dirty? 

2 hours ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

the white j47 is so nice 

wait does this mean that the j47ts will not have 3 depth pockets that cobb asked for? 

59 minutes ago, Sureal said:

White DS.  Is this a regret waiting to happen?  How easily does it dirty? 

can anyone else comment on this haha. its tempting. I would think harder to stain than gt but the yellowing must suck 

Edited by Kamikaze

37 minutes ago, kiraraneda said:

hm will wait for the re-release of the J72-DS black.

Don’t hold your breath bro. It was two years between O.G. P10 drops. And they’re foundation pieces. 

12 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Don’t hold your breath bro. It was two years between O.G. P10 drops. And they’re foundation pieces. 

all good bro. might try my luck when the new J1A drops

i'm not sure who's more amazed at acr going for these prices, me or erlsn

If you email info @ hotoveli.com they provide you access to more images of the upcoming drop.

Edited by X.bee

Damn want that J47TS-GT .. could be my first ACR jacket.  gonna have to pay through the nose. 

Interesting observation from the Hotoveli dropbox: J63A-FO is apparently a liner piece. It has the collar zip on the outside as well as the snaps on the cuffs

5 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Interesting observation from the Hotoveli dropbox: J63A-FO is apparently a liner piece. It has the collar zip on the outside as well as the snaps on the cuffs

noticed that too. too bad there are no product shots of it being under a hardshell. would pick that over the j72-ak anyday 

Just now, deathrazr said:

noticed that too. too bad there are no product shots of it being under a hardshell. would pick that over the j72-ak anyday 

Picture 13 shows it under the J47

3 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Picture 13 shows it under the J47

yeah not sure how i feel about that, maybe it'll look better on shells with detachable hoods or no hoods 

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

Yep, also the J74-PX - has the aux snaps on the hood as well - looking forward to seeing that with a shell over it

Why are the arms soooo long on J72-ak?  Ian is really tall and they almost cover his thumbs. Most shells only go to his wrists.  Also, whats with those snaps on the sleeves?  

1 hour ago, Sureal said:

Also, whats with those snaps on the sleeves?  

Those snaps allow you to connect the J72 to a shell. The zipper on the back of the collar also zips into the collar of a shell and the two pieces act as one.

love this styled with the Kiko sweater:blink:, J76 and raf p23a are def my favorite items from the upcoming drop

Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 7.02.07 PM.png

Edited by mariahscarry
typo

On 2018-10-12 at 4:00 PM, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

The PX fabric is Polartec Alpha. 

This sounds about right, especially when you look at the honeycomb shadows on the fabric in the product shots (not the fabric close-up, but the rest).

I realize we're well past the point where it even means anything to say something like this, but it's insane that anyone is charging that much for a Polartec Alpha jacket. Alpha is (last I checked) notorious for its poor durability—which is one of the reasons we're seeing Arc'teryx switch to Octa on all the jackets that used to use Alpha. Errolson is always tweeting about how we need a "total change in mentality" regarding the way we consume clothing, that we should reject "fast fashion," and so on... but my dude, you're selling a jacket that will not last very long.

It seems we're far from the days of "Lightest, Fastest, Deafest, Baddest..." I shudder to think how heavy the J47TS-GT is going to be.

3 hours ago, junkie_dolphin said:

I hear you. And the durability of my silver foil XPAC and laminate 5TS have also made me question statements like these.