Westbrook

Acronym.

4 hours ago, Inkinsurgent said:

christ the sea of roborace tees on grailed makes me sad. all hype, no love.

whats worse is people writing acronym on irrelevant pieces like polo and y-3... smh

https://www.grailed.com/listings/6302074-Polo-Ralph-Lauren-Acronym-turtleneck-bag-pocket-jacket

https://www.grailed.com/listings/6640320-Adidas---Y-3-Adidas-Y-3-Pocket-Zip-3-Stripe-Tee-XL-AP2472--220-acg-nikelab-techwear-acronym

2 minutes ago, Hypabeams said:

Does a 15 inch laptop fit a 3a-1 ? Glad to see them returning to xpac material.

No. Should not work. 13,3 is still tight to get in.

if you don’t want to close it and rotate 90 degrees it’s possible 

1 hour ago, Hypabeams said:

Does a 15 inch laptop fit a 3a-1 ? Glad to see them returning to xpac material.

It actually does accommodate one. It’s not the most comfortable thing to wear for long periods of time and I wouldn’t do it daily, but it can be done.

D7F4AF23-9009-465F-8D36-21075836EB29.jpeg

Edited by Tilore

Contributing my set up to the bag pics. 

Modulars by @chrisjsw on IG (what’s his account name here?) and logo tape by @aokuco on IG (aka...).

0253FCDF-8030-4F47-89F9-356079072C84.jpeg

Also a 15” MB does fit, but the advice above is correct. You can’t drop it in nor retrieve it easy. It’ll work if you put with angles. There’s also still room to give in the main compartment. 

54F5EFF0-26F6-497E-BA30-4C20F45153CF.jpeg

BB18A90F-3450-4EAB-AA33-5DA177BBCFEE.jpeg

7 hours ago, Inkinsurgent said:

christ the sea of roborace tees on grailed makes me sad. all hype, no love.

Hypefest staying true to its name

Got myself a 3a-1 from the recent drop. I love it. Though I would like to add a 3 point strap system to it, if not for purely utilitarian then for the aesthetic and silhouette. Has anyone done this or any mods to the bag before?

18 minutes ago, e_o said:

Got myself a 3a-1 from the recent drop. I love it. Though I would like to add a 3 point strap system to it, if not for purely utilitarian then for the aesthetic and silhouette. Has anyone done this or any mods to the bag before?

i'm pretty sure the two buckets on the bottom back area at the corners of the bag were placed there for a 3 point strap system.

I’ve done it on my 3ts. Didn’t care for it. The 3 point from bagjack is very fiddly, and would become slack/loose all the time while I was walking. I’m guessing it’s meant strictly for wearing on a bike as the position of your body would presumably put more force on the main mechanism across your chest that regulates the strap tension. I don’t bike though so can’t really say. When it does hold tension it looks and feels great, but not worth the hassle IMO. 

You're pretty much right, but it doesn't necessarily put more force on your chest, the 3 point straps on mess bags are mainly there so that your bag isn't sliding to your sides as you're in position bent over on a bike.

39 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

I’ve done it on my 3ts. Didn’t care for it. The 3 point from bagjack is very fiddly, and would become slack/loose all the time while I was walking. I’m guessing it’s meant strictly for wearing on a bike as the position of your body would presumably put more force on the main mechanism across your chest that regulates the strap tension. I don’t bike though so can’t really say. When it does hold tension it looks and feels great, but not worth the hassle IMO. 

Would this work as well https://www.dsptch.com/collections/straps/products/stabilizer-strap-l?variant=7768324869

23 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

You're pretty much right, but it doesn't necessarily put more force on your chest, the 3 point straps on mess bags are mainly there so that your bag isn't sliding to your sides as you're in position bent over on a bike.

Yeah, I’m aware of the purpose, just thought that the weight distribution/posture change might influence the mechanics of the mechanism. Check out the Bagjack video from a couple years back showing how the mechanism works(if you haven’t already). 

also seeing some items pop up on some other sites for this fw. j47ts-gt and j46-fo so far

3 hours ago, AvantSol said:

So I want a second to talk about this particular piece that Errolson has been teasing. I had the pleasure to spend some time to talk to E while at hypefest and had a chance to feel this fabric and it's not what everyone thought it was.

The j1a Errolson has been wearing is NOT PB nor FO. It is a new experimental fabric that has a micro grid backer and a similar outer to the inner paclite membrane. Feels almost like windstopper active (and Errolson lost the hood which is why he is wearing the volt hood lol)

so it's not shakedry?

56 minutes ago, iamundying said:

interested to see pics for the new j47.

also judging from that picture above, return of p23ts-s (or ch) for fw18?

Thats P23A-S

1 hour ago, iamundying said:

interested to see pics for the new j47.

also judging from that picture above, return of p23ts-s (or ch) for fw18?

Absolutely the same as og but in white (and black) with 1 short tecsys row instead of right horizontal detached pocket. 

what are the weird prestos on the photo? I think hotoveli probably dropped FW18 earlier but got nerfed.

Edited by danii

3 hours ago, danii said:

what are the weird prestos on the photo? I think hotoveli probably dropped FW18 earlier but got nerfed.

I'm guessing an F&F pair, maybe. They did F&F Vapormax's which featured metallic detailing. That's what this looks like to me.

4 hours ago, danii said:

Clearly Errolson doesn’t like the pattern either so he painted them