Westbrook

Acronym.

3 hours ago, Appleseed said:

the collar down needed a bit of love out-the-box. Ironing nec. to get anything as clean as the product shots.

Is Gore-tex safe to iron? Have never even considered it; if so, I finally have a way to get rid of these wrinkles.

7 hours ago, Appleseed said:

J69 has the EscapeZip, and is def. not centered. More.

I doubt my case was an exception, but the collar down needed a bit of love out-the-box. Ironing nec. to get anything as clean as the product shots. Even where reinforced, the ends of the collar tend to curl in a pretty un-appealing way. Trade-off with the super lightweight Gore-Tex Pro, I suppose...

Mine was slightly off too out of the box, but I hung it with the collar down zipped up for a day and it was much neater after that. I was mostly referring to the zipper being centered on the pattern, not the collar itself. I also don't think the fabric is any lighter than other GT Pro, the jacket itself is just lighter.

7 hours ago, segue said:

might look better with the collar popped up but the way the collar is folded down makes it looks whack.  the shirt / polo collar doesn't work well with the vibe of the rest of the j1a like the map pocket and shoulder cuff but guaranteed its still gonna sell out.  also it being off center bothers me :T

I do agree the collar will look nice popped up as well, but down it almost reminds me of Kiko Kostodinov FW17: See here

8 hours ago, piece keeper said:

While I like the collar on the J69, I can't say I'm a fan of it on the J1A.  The collar flipped down just seems so businessy to me, which clashes heavily with the flak pocket and rest of what the J1A is.  Maybe more suitable on the J1B IMO, but it looks weird on the J1A.  That said, I've come to like pieces later after initial lack of interest, so I could be wrong :P 

And when I pay 2000 euros for a heavy-duty shell, it needs to come with a hood.

8 hours ago, segue said:

might look better with the collar popped up but the way the collar is folded down makes it looks whack.  the shirt / polo collar doesn't work well with the vibe of the rest of the j1a like the map pocket and shoulder cuff but guaranteed its still gonna sell out.  also it being off center bothers me :T

8 hours ago, piece keeper said:

While I like the collar on the J69, I can't say I'm a fan of it on the J1A.  The collar flipped down just seems so businessy to me, which clashes heavily with the flak pocket and rest of what the J1A is.  Maybe more suitable on the J1B IMO, but it looks weird on the J1A.  That said, I've come to like pieces later after initial lack of interest, so I could be wrong :P 

i feel the same way, the shirt collar looks weird on J1A-GT

in my opinion, one of charm about J1A-GT ver.1 is 3D shape collar ;)

On 01/10/2018 at 5:23 PM, zeusneckone said:

But will modulars be released? 

Surely soon as those olive MK1/MK3 in the pics didn’t release(?) to my knowledge. I’d imagine we can expect a full run in both colours.

does anyone know if any of this season's bags have a waterproof inner liner? need a new portable cooler

13 hours ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

I also don't think the fabric is any lighter than other GT Pro, the jacket itself is just lighter.

Current Pro fabric is much more breathable and qualitatively feels lighter. Different membrane type from the original Pro specification. This is not a super recent switch, but it was noteworthy enough that it was mentioned in product copy, back when.

*actually, I just looked back at the J69 page. They're still  calling it out as 'next-gen. technology'

btw. I would highly appreciate a GT J34A style in black, or hi vis yellow, or stotz as in A in GTJ47.

50+ ideas incl the 3A9TS or an 3A9TS_A in olive !

btw. I would highly appreciate a GT J34A style in black, or hi vis yellow, or stotz as in A in GTJ47.

50+ ideas incl the 3A9TS or an 3A9TS_A in olive !

Nice to see bag prices plummeting on grailed due to this most recent batch. 

That should be a warning for ALL Resellers to stay the fyck away from ACRNM

This is super weird but is there a possibility of sizing differences between color ways of the Vapormax? I have 8.5 in bone and it fits tight but I tried my friends black pair which was a 9 and it felt like a full size jump. Anyone have any experience with this?

Also does anyone have experience arguing with customs to get tariff tax lowered?

They want proof that the J72 is "water resistant". It's DS, isn't that water resistant enough for customs?

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 2.07.36 PM.png

Possibly qc issues for any acronym x Nike shoes. I know some reported glue on their shoes.

Or maybe your friend stretched his pair out?

I got the same size for dynamic yellow and Cool gray prestos but the Cool grays are definitely more snug. I can wear the yellows with zips up but the grays need to be zipped down 

3 hours ago, BRICK DOM said:

Possibly qc issues for any acronym x Nike shoes. I know some reported glue on their shoes.

Or maybe your friend stretched his pair out?

I got the same size for dynamic yellow and Cool gray prestos but the Cool grays are definitely more snug. I can wear the yellows with zips up but the grays need to be zipped down 

Yes, its trash QC. I have a pair and there is glue everywhere. The QC for the original presto release was bad as well. 

looks like been quite fortunate with my purchases haven't had an issues with poorly constructed nikes. saying that has anyone got a way to repair the holes from the lace cage rubbing on the prestos from the first drop?

On 10/1/2018 at 11:24 PM, jukes said:

Should be easy to tuck those cuffs up. Do it with my P23 all the time. 

Will inverting the cuffs upward achieve the p30-ds cropped look tho? And does it slide down whenever we walk or sit?

3 hours ago, scamster said:

looks like been quite fortunate with my purchases haven't had an issues with poorly constructed nikes. saying that has anyone got a way to repair the holes from the lace cage rubbing on the prestos from the first drop?

some guy posted placing the goretex repair patches under it

21 hours ago, jukes said:

Nice to see bag prices plummeting on grailed due to this most recent batch. 

Been seeing a few bags go for sub $600 and as pricies drop more i get a bigger itch in picking one up

20 hours ago, Yardsale said:

This is super weird but is there a possibility of sizing differences between color ways of the Vapormax? I have 8.5 in bone and it fits tight but I tried my friends black pair which was a 9 and it felt like a full size jump. Anyone have any experience with this?

Have a pair in 11.5 and 12 and the 11.5's are noticeably tighter, especially in the tongue area. Your friend my have wide feet and stretched out his pair making them feel looser as well.

Edit: Also curious about the cuff on the P30A as it appears much looser than the 23's. I would assume it wouldn't stay folded up as well. Not sure I like it as much with loose cuff as I think it looks a bit sloppy. I wondered why the P30-DS they released earlier weren't listed as P30A-DS since they have the additional pockets but I guess there's my answer.

Edited by wexler
added

Yeah, can't say I'm a big fan of the cuffs on the P30A either but I assume they're pretty easy to remove and I can't seem to find a P30, so it'll have to do.

Like the new carry strap across the back they added on the new 6ts, wished mine had a handle or that. 

Disappointing packaging for the new 6TS, no ziplock baggy. Just a normal plastic bag with the 6TS sticker. Best buy is the 3A-1 very nice black body, black zipper, black edge and black shoulder strap, so dark. Inner execution is spectacular. 

Edited by darkart

14 hours ago, ChainsOnNateboardP said:

Been seeing a few bags go for sub $600 and as pricies drop more i get a bigger itch in picking one up

i can already feel the 3a-3ts blk around my shoulder..

2 hours ago, darkart said:

Disappointing packaging for the new 6TS, no ziplock baggy. Just a normal plastic bag with the 6TS sticker. Best buy is the 3A-1 very nice black body, black zipper, black edge and black shoulder strap, so dark. Inner execution is spectacular. 

Can't wait for mine now!

3 hours ago, darkart said:

Lol its just the plastic bag. Do you expect them to have a ziplock as big as the 6ts?