Westbrook

Acronym.

I believe they just shot the lookbook, soon I think after the Presto release is out the way.

1 hour ago, X.bee said:

Here's the result of taking acetone to the pattern

Screenshot_20180918-165804_Instagram.jpg

Oh shit- you just made me rethink this whole deal...

1 hour ago, X.bee said:

Here's the result of taking acetone to the pattern

Can you walk us through your process if there's more to it than elbow grease

The cat’s out of the bag.  Did the same thing with my Doernbecher Marist King Shox UPS.

Not my photo, IG digging seems to be my only way of contributing here. The guy said he only used cotton balls & acetone and that doing this made the black more matte than it's original transparent finish.

14 minutes ago, X.bee said:

Not my photo, IG digging seems to be my only way of contributing here. The guy said he only used cotton balls & acetone and that doing this made the black more matte than it's original transparent finish.

More matte more gud 

48 minutes ago, X.bee said:

so the original black cage is actually the same material as the OG volt presto's cage?

On 2018/9/5 at 1:58 AM, rogerhuangxj said:

Yes, no half sizes just like standard prestos.

For those who are in between, I suggest sizing down.

Normally I’m true us9.5, ordered us9 and it’s a perfect fit.

edit: compared with standard presto mid which I have no problem with, the upper part of acrnm prestos is really narrow.

I have huge ankles so I can’t zip all the way up, I just leave it halfway, otherwise it would be too tight.

But I don’t think I can size up to us 10, it would be too long for me.

Never owned 2016 acrnm presto(should be size small), us9 in standard presto mid, us9.5 in vapormax(true to size), us9 in daf1(half size down)

Hope this helps.

Edited by rogerhuangxj

Got acr order confirmation, paypal confirmation, acr payment confirmation and i still got all my orders cancelled, saying my payment is delayed bla bla bla lol

ADC3CE7E-8FB4-4588-ABAF-76F1FD5295BD.png

I went to cancel and I got a similar email, wonder if a mass cancellation is incoming. I had both payment confirm emails from acronym and the money was taken from my paypal.

So I missed the drop on acrnm, were there any product shots with new clothing? Wasn't too fussed about the shoes but wanted a to see if there was a sneak peak at any F/W stuff!

so for those who followed along with the vapormax release, when was it the best time to buy from resellers? immediately after all the releases are out of the way, a few days after, a week or two? for a canadian, resale is already looking cheaper than having bought new from acrnm.com.

there were many more people after these prestos than the vapormax so its a bit different. best time to buy would be in a week or so when the resellers get their pairs in and need to dump for quick cash.

I asked my shop when if they’ll be carrying the new season and they said sometime in October. I thought that was interesting...

1 hour ago, hooper said:

so for those who followed along with the vapormax release, when was it the best time to buy from resellers? immediately after all the releases are out of the way, a few days after, a week or two? for a canadian, resale is already looking cheaper than having bought new from acrnm.com.

:) its funny how this happens isnt it, yes we'll probably be able to grab at retail or slightly less.  wait 1-2 weeks and there should be an influx of them on grailed and ebay,

and prices will drop

~182 pairs of presto noise have been posted on grailed in the last 24h. smdh.

16 hours ago, kenwiryadi said:

Got acr order confirmation, paypal confirmation, acr payment confirmation and i still got all my orders cancelled, saying my payment is delayed bla bla bla lol

ADC3CE7E-8FB4-4588-ABAF-76F1FD5295BD.png

I had the same email from them from the LF1 drop. They still shipped my pair a day later.

Hope they ship yours!

so brokeboi rn that im gonna have to take a loan out for fw1819.  this lifestyle is unsustainable. 

On 9/18/2018 at 12:57 PM, xc-mtb said:

Nice quote from Jay-Z

Surely you meant to say... Chaz Michael Michaels :P