Acronym.

Westbrook

On 2018/9/5 at 1:58 AM, rogerhuangxj said:

Yes, no half sizes just like standard prestos.

For those who are in between, I suggest sizing down.

Normally I’m true us9.5, ordered us9 and it’s a perfect fit.

edit: compared with standard presto mid which I have no problem with, the upper part of acrnm prestos is really narrow.

I have huge ankles so I can’t zip all the way up, I just leave it halfway, otherwise it would be too tight.

But I don’t think I can size up to us 10, it would be too long for me.

Never owned 2016 acrnm presto(should be size small), us9 in standard presto mid, us9.5 in vapormax(true to size), us9 in daf1(half size down)

Hope this helps.

Edited by rogerhuangxj

so for those who followed along with the vapormax release, when was it the best time to buy from resellers? immediately after all the releases are out of the way, a few days after, a week or two? for a canadian, resale is already looking cheaper than having bought new from acrnm.com.

1 hour ago, hooper said:

so for those who followed along with the vapormax release, when was it the best time to buy from resellers? immediately after all the releases are out of the way, a few days after, a week or two? for a canadian, resale is already looking cheaper than having bought new from acrnm.com.

:) its funny how this happens isnt it, yes we'll probably be able to grab at retail or slightly less.  wait 1-2 weeks and there should be an influx of them on grailed and ebay,

and prices will drop

16 hours ago, kenwiryadi said:

Got acr order confirmation, paypal confirmation, acr payment confirmation and i still got all my orders cancelled, saying my payment is delayed bla bla bla lol

ADC3CE7E-8FB4-4588-ABAF-76F1FD5295BD.png

I had the same email from them from the LF1 drop. They still shipped my pair a day later.

Hope they ship yours!

56 minutes ago, X.bee said:

In all my years entering raffles finally "won". I might just pattern wipe the toe area on the Grey's, I kind of like the OG acr logo on the cage.

post a pic after you do that

Hmm, this sure sounds like Acronym's marketing strategy...

https://www.thefashionlaw.com/home/the-24-anti-laws-of-marketing

12Luxury sets the price; price does not set luxury. 

13Raise your prices as time goes on, in order to increase demand. 

14Keep raising the average price of the product range.

One of the key principles of the luxury strategy is to keep raising the average price of the brand. This does not mean having one or two alibi products, exceptionally high priced, and created just to launch the buzz: this is a classic PR game. Not a real luxury strategy … Systematically increasing price point is a real challenge, as it goes against all the legitimate habits of company management.

More: luxury customers are educated customers. They are ready to pay more... but for getting much more. So, just increasing price without adding significant value leads to disaster – as ‘luxury brands’ relying purely on Veblen effect have quickly discovered at their expense. You need lots of creativity in the fashion industry to keep on selling at the same price point – but it is the job of the designer. In luxury, you must install the whole the company in the creating value process: luxury value creation does not rely only on the talent of a creator, but on each employee of the company.

Louis Vuitton’s huge success in luxury leather goods is a good example of this management. New products are not introduced to replace an exiting one – they keep their standing – but to add value to the whole range. They are sold at a higher price, but this higher price is always explained and justified in the shop by the sales people. And never by saying “this new product is better or more fashionable than this old one”, but by saying “we have added this new product to our line to bring a new idea.” In fact, the increasing price point is not due to the price increase of existing products – which price stays the same – but to the introduction of new complementary lines. 

15Do not sell. 

Edited by junkie_dolphin

Q - how does everyone store there detachable hoods? Is there a sensible way to store inside the jacket whilst out and about and im just being dumb or just store else where bag etc? 

Pocket looks a bit silly when its in there.

4 hours ago, agentbuca said:

I clip my J53 hood to the jacketsling using the popper.

Yep, same here. Works perfectly and feels like it was intended given the little snap and loop on the hood that had no other obvious purpose.