Westbrook

Acronym.

2 hours ago, junkie_dolphin said:

How are people finding the PB/FO stuff is holding up? Has it kept you dry? How’s the abrasion resistance? A little dubious on the idea of a shakedry j1a...

I haven't babied my J62 or my J63 and they have both held up fantastically. No noticeable scuffs or wear marks and I even wear my 3A-1 on top of them. They are both 100% waterproof still and 100% comfortable. Needless to say, I am a huge fan of the fabric.

21 hours ago, Voyager said:

I haven't babied my J62 or my J63 and they have both held up fantastically. No noticeable scuffs or wear marks and I even wear my 3A-1 on top of them. They are both 100% waterproof still and 100% comfortable. Needless to say, I am a huge fan of the fabric.

Yes, the fabric is waterproof, but not the jacket itself. My j63-pb getting very wet at the seams under the rain. I hope this problem will be solved.

1 hour ago, X.bee said:

Is it a singular backing? No taped seams?

There is no any tape. But  the seams are wrapped in a different fabric. This material does not look like schoeller dryskin. It is more similar to usual synthetics, which gets wet.

IMG_20180912_002343.jpg

IMG_20180912_002354.jpg

IMG_20180912_002418.jpg

IMG_20180912_002502.jpg

that would be a fleece lining similar to polartec microgrid fleece but still surprising the seams are covered rather than taped probably because it's an experimental piece? Then again this whole brand is an experiment 

only Advice:

never using ANY stickers or similar stuffs to film out items(not often but you know that), will led to enormous damage.   

Anyone know release date of FW1819 ? 

Edited by darksadvial

i guess no one really knows for sure.

if we were to assume from recent history, one might expect the drop to be after the upcoming presto release as was the case back in FW 2016.

Still can't get enough of these old-school videos. 

Sigh, forever looking for some of those pieces. 

IG dived a bit more. Not sure if it's a scripted FW video or an interview with E. Looks like they are working on some outdoor shots tho.

Screenshot_20180912-213416_Instagram.jpg

Edited by X.bee

yeah and they're shooting only a few stations from where I'm at work right now - so tempted to sneak out of the office and go try to get a peek lol

anybody with a pair of p10a-s know if they fit a bit smaller in comparison to the p10ts-ds? 

31 minutes ago, NEO.3000 said:

anybody with a pair of p10a-s know if they fit a bit smaller in comparison to the p10ts-ds? 

The p10a’s in CH fit the same as in the regs in CH. They seem to fit pretty consistently over seasons/iterations from my experience and what I’ve seen posted on here by others over the years. 

Shit my bad, didn’t catch the DS vs S. They’ll move different but the cut/general fit is the same IME. Drape and weight are far different material wise, but the sizing is comparable across iterations. 

thank you guys!

btw i noticed f/w collection preview dropped sept 15th the last 3 years. maybe we'll get it in the next few days. 

Edited by NEO.3000

On 9/13/2018 at 9:20 PM, NEO.3000 said:

have both, wear both often. same pattern, different material. DS is 4-way stretch, S is zero stretch. both have their different purposes, and they "wear" differently. honestly these two pants could be the only pants i wear for the rest of time. cant praise enough. 

to more clearly answer your question, yes the stotz are quite stiff and sturdy compared to the silky stretch of the ds. though i definietly wouldn't change sizes if that's where you were going.

2 hours ago, nodre said:

to more clearly answer your question, yes the stotz are quite stiff and sturdy compared to the silky stretch of the ds. though i definietly wouldn't change sizes if that's where you were going.

I would and did. My DS P10 is a large and for the CH/S versions I needed an XL because otherwise squatting down would be somewhat uncomfortable.

9 hours ago, kraak said:

I would and did. My DS P10 is a large and for the CH/S versions I needed an XL because otherwise squatting down would be somewhat uncomfortable.

thanks, got a potential trade for an S pair in a large and dude said it would fit the same to my medium DS

My p10-ds is a S. P10-ch is a S too. Definetly wouldnt size up in CH... The main thing is the length. If u size up they will be too long (wrong position of the articulated knees)

And if you don't have the girth to fill up the pants it tends to really bunch up in the taint. 

19 hours ago, segue said:

What does that even meaaaaaannnn

"Nobody knows what it means, but it's provocative. It gets the people goin'!"

3 hours ago, initialrt said:

"Nobody knows what it means, but it's provocative. It gets the people goin'!"

Nice quote from Jay-Z