Westbrook

Acronym.

Errolson + Team been really digging into the Memphis style.

Kinda neat as a concept, and I'm sure they'll fly off shelves, but I kinda feel like the patterns would work on something more like the Reebok Fury or Nike Rifts. I don't know if it's just my malaise with the brand direction/pricing that's causing me to be pretty lukewarm.

I already lived through the chaotic period known as ‘Early 90’s Fashion’. I have no desire to do so again. 

Agree with you Brainerd. Rayon shirts, Z. Cavaricci, suede LA Gears or Ellesse...

Completist will still buy them though! 

If these are real release images I’m a bit bummed out to be honest. Was looking forward to picking up a pair of the originally ‘leaked’ grey color ways because I hate anything that doesn’t resemble the Grant Morrison era Darkseid. (Kirby version works too obvs but needs to be ‘midnight’ blue)

Sorry to disappoint but these are the real images. The mock ups / leaks were just peoples guesses. 

I was told a few months back that the shoes would be patterned and quite colourful.

its funny how one simple thing can just completely ruin a shoe, if the shoes just had regular cage and toe cap everyone (myself included) would be loving these. Its like a legitimate eyesore looking at these, my eyes cant focus on em lol. 

wanted to give my thanks to the updated tariff code reducing my 27% brokerage fee to 7.1%. 

10 hours ago, Inkinsurgent said:

that tiny pattern is...not good. shit.

Yea, I agree with you. The larger pattern is alright, but the smaller one... just like those safari pattern on some of the other nike shoes

nobody here likes the fact that it does look like safari print, but then if you look closer still - it isn't? idk i find that compelling. having said that, not sure these shoes are the most well executed example to use. i agree that a plain cage / toe cap would look great. however, i love and respect acronym for still taking risks, perhaps even at the expense of their base. these design departures from clean / safe continue to peak and draw interest - something they have to do to keep the brand alive and growing.

Edited by nodre

2 hours ago, nodre said:

nobody here likes the fact that it does look like safari print, but then if you look closer still - it isn't? idk i find that compelling. having said that, not sure these shoes are the most well executed example to use. i agree that a plain cage / toe cap would look great. however, i love and respect acronym for still taking risks, perhaps even at the expense of their base. these design departures from clean / safe continue to peak and draw interest - something they have to do to keep the brand alive and growing.

lol I'm sure you'll love and respect acronym if E slapped you with an ACRNM dildo

On 8/23/2018 at 2:52 PM, dreamboatjustsoul said:

just heard that the S fabric will fade after few washing and wearing. does it happen to the 18SS pants? Being afraid of the P24A-S...

would be grateful if someone who purchased P10 early this season could give some feedback. appreciate it. 

my p10-s from ss16 has been well worn and faded accordingly. back of the knees have formed honeycombs. 

from far away, they definitely look like leather in that they have developed a sheen to them

here's a fit pic: https://i.imgur.com/lXFNEPF.jpg

VHzLGte.jpg

00kgxoe.jpg

thrashed p10s and thrashed cp's is a refreshing combo with all the cosplay going on these days

Post your faded acronym ITT. Here are my black P9-Es: 

3975CECD-8040-48CE-B35F-A0D22C937EBB.jpeg

Color on mine is actually closer to @drgitlin‘s pair, but not quite as faded...

2E5B5055-7849-4AA1-BB0A-D7E74025BF08.jpeg

23753B24-341E-4E57-AA1A-1C7A7C08D120.jpeg

I've stayed away from stotz being that they're prone to fading, but these look good. Do the shiny areas get waxy?

Stotz, relative to the other fabrics, is rough/least soft, so I'm curious how they feel once they're this worn in?

The fading is one thing, but I also really like all the tears and fraying. Stotz is comparable to raw denim because it looks better and becomes more comfortable with age. My pair is at least half-way thru its lifespan. The second photo highlights the shiny/waxy effect from the high wear areas. I figure it is the result of skin oils mixing with the DWR coating.

IMG_0985.JPG

IMG_0986.JPG

Edited by hooper

45 minutes ago, hoju said:

Stotz, relative to the other fabrics, is rough/least soft, so I'm curious how they feel once they're this worn in?

They feel even more comfy but keep the structured armor-esque feel. 

Patina'd stotz looks super sick especially the pieces that are traditionally miltech (bdu's and field jackets).. I cant wait untill all my stotz looks like that.  

anyone have any pics of well aged CH especially the non schoeller shape one? All these pics of stotz patina got me interested in seeing how CH patinas.

AA0_E0522_954_A_4_BA3_97_EB_61_FEA24_DBA

P10-CH in black, pretty worn in.

on this topic, I’m finding a few small holes along the seams of the gusseted crotch of these pants. Anybody have any suggestion for fixing them?

loving the blue tones that come out of the aged stotz

these epic cotton (originally black) p10 have been worn on-off for a good three years and have a sort of purple/brown hues showing all over the thigh area 

20180827_082430.jpg

Is it safe to say that the upcoming P23A-S will release in black as well?

2 hours ago, RackG said:

*photo*

P10-CH in black, pretty worn in.

on this topic, I’m finding a few small holes along the seams of the gusseted crotch of these pants. Anybody have any suggestion for fixing them?

just take them to a local repair shop. crotch rips are common in the p10. both my pairs had the crotch repaired years ago. get it fixed before the holes get any bigger.

Another annoying sizing question...

So based on the info across multiple retailers and the ACR site itself, it appears that the waist on the P24A’s are ‘oversized’. I just spent a good amount of time on the current drop fit pics at the mother site and there’s some definite bunching in some spots, I feel like it would be more pronounced if they both didn’t have tees tucked into the waist. It took me about 4-5 pairs of P10’s in various materials to figure out that I should size up just a bit. I’m about 5’9” with beefy legs. My small P10’s in stotz hug my shit but don’t feel too fitted due to breaking in. My P10 CH also in small feel great. My P10’s in DS from the most recent batch are medium, and while the waist is a bit too large, they feel better leg wise. Awesome stacks, and don’t feel baggy, which the CH is bordering on at times.

Based on all of that, anybody have any pertinent info regarding the P24a’s? I’m not looking for big stacks on them like in the fit pics, prefer they break above the ankle. Also- I know people say don’t tailor due to complicated patterns, but really how difficult would it be to just take in the waist a bit on either the P10’s or P24A’s? Seems fairly simple depending on just how much material is being manipulated. Obviously the skill of the tailor is very important. Appreciate any insight!

22 hours ago, chunglove said:

lol I'm sure you'll love and respect acronym if E slapped you with an ACRNM dildo

I think you’re mistaking ACRNM with SUPREME. They do share a couple letters so its understandable.