Acronym.

Westbrook

On 8/16/2018 at 10:22 AM, lopiteaux said:

Personally I don't know why they're doing a second round of these. The new colourways seem incredible cheap compared to the originals.

I like the grey colorway myself but I’m pretty much a hater when it comes to anything other than black on black on black on charcoal on black on black on black on shale on black on black on black on gunmetal on black on black on black on draaaaaaab green on black on black on midnight on....

5 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

I like the grey colorway myself but I’m pretty much a hater when it comes to anything other than black on black on black on charcoal on black on black on black on shale on black on black on black on gunmetal on black on black on black on draaaaaaab green on black on black on midnight on....

The grey is the better of the three, but I just don't feel it's anywhere near as satisfying a combo as the bamboo/black from the previous run.

Unless of course the final product is drastically different from the leaked shots.

Edited by lopiteaux

It's a shame they didn't release p15 and p17 more regularly. I can't remember how many release they had but it feels like it was only one season.

on a slightly related note, it really bugs me the p23 isn't modular. I wish that jersey fabric was attached by a zip. I could probably wear them literally everyday if that were the case.

7 hours ago, paper2k1 said:

Where did you get this picture from? any other leak photos?

In my day we had to dig the hype by hand, straight from the source.

You youngsters are getting lazy.

Go melt some ice. 

I believe all the images are confidential. Shame on those who post the photos. Acronym(Fashion) become non-surprising anymore. That explains why a lot of senior members starts to ignore your junior's questions and stop posting their own images. Nothing is unique anymore.