Westbrook

Acronym.

I'm just going say it, that white J68 in cameraphone pics looks like something out of Yes Style.

1 minute ago, exhaust fumes said:

I'm just going say it, that white J68 in cameraphone pics looks like something out of Yes Style.

I'm not a fan either... 

On 8/15/2018 at 12:00 PM, Dolphinski said:

FW...not long to go now.

is this the first implimentation of tec sys on an advanced jacket? will we have a J47ATS-GT? 

37 minutes ago, nodre said:

is this the first implimentation of tec sys on an advanced jacket? will we have a J47ATS-GT? 

Yep.

WOOOOSH

On 8/13/2018 at 12:59 AM, skycrawler said:

I just received the J68-S white colorway size S from the mail. Posting my first impressions. The cut is very form fitting, more so than all my other acronym soft/hard shells. The Stotz fabric is smooth and silky to touch, very comfortable feeling, very comfortable to wear. The white color is milky as some have mentioned, and i definitely think it will be difficult to keep the color pristine. But i think aging the piece is part of the deal with a color like this. I just hope that the white will not turn yellow over time, which will be worst than having some dirt or use marks. The jacket can be worn in a variety of ways. Sling and acronym collar tapes come in both white and black. I am not too fond of the contrast, so i will likely have it all white. Overall i really love this piece, in terms of the pattern, its my second favorite to last winter’a J56-S which is my favorite ACR to date, in terms of functionality, comfort and looks. I don’t think as a white jacket, its wearability is compromised. It is not as attention grabbing as the volt colorway. I am very happy with the purchase.

9470ED86-05D8-4DEC-A36C-E3BA0C30228B.jpeg

F7970603-751A-45F3-97A0-BF9579B5D4F8.jpeg

EE88782A-BF97-402E-97A2-F04AB5DF4499.jpeg

4C69B5B4-6013-4E06-9339-F761DDAB505C.jpeg

D8928CD7-2852-444B-AB3A-9DA336E3EC7E.jpeg

18D422EB-3A05-4A4F-A709-FC2BE2D4D3C6.jpeg

I don't know if it's the phone camera or what, but this doesn't look good IMO. Sorry. 

This is the jacket all the waiters on my Super Villain mega-yacht are going to wear.

On 8/16/2018 at 10:45 AM, exhaust fumes said:

I laughed so hard from this comment

On 8/16/2018 at 12:54 PM, lopiteaux said:

Yep.

Wait how y’all getting the 411 on TS on j47a?  Can we see some shitty pre release pics or something

At least the white looks more suitable with that pattern than the   Chef Jacket. 

gosh dang that looks really nice. I was expecting black tec-sys but I think the white looks better. the collector in me wants some white logotape and a white jacket sling

Edited by hooper

if it's not sold out before loaded onto the main site for sale(like the j1a-v in bigger sizes)i'm in.

fw will be at any retailers?

Edited by Kamikaze

6 hours ago, mariahscarry said:

5b7712b996b7d_ScreenShot2018-08-17at11_23_22AM.thumb.png.d5d07a53de14bbfc92525a4f8c50d8c8.png

I just nutted. Is this from subnet? Does it still exist ?

On 8/16/2018 at 10:22 AM, lopiteaux said:

Personally I don't know why they're doing a second round of these. The new colourways seem incredible cheap compared to the originals.

I like the grey colorway myself but I’m pretty much a hater when it comes to anything other than black on black on black on charcoal on black on black on black on shale on black on black on black on gunmetal on black on black on black on draaaaaaab green on black on black on midnight on....

6 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

if it's not sold out before loaded onto the main site for sale(like the j1a-v in bigger sizes)i'm in.

fw will be at any retailers?

can't wait for the retail price to be around $3k 

Can’t wait for everybody to stop bitching about the prices. 

5 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

I like the grey colorway myself but I’m pretty much a hater when it comes to anything other than black on black on black on charcoal on black on black on black on shale on black on black on black on gunmetal on black on black on black on draaaaaaab green on black on black on midnight on....

The grey is the better of the three, but I just don't feel it's anywhere near as satisfying a combo as the bamboo/black from the previous run.

Unless of course the final product is drastically different from the leaked shots.

Edited by lopiteaux

Seems like it. Will lunarcore will make its way back around?

On 8/17/2018 at 7:24 PM, mariahscarry said:

5b7712b996b7d_ScreenShot2018-08-17at11_23_22AM.thumb.png.d5d07a53de14bbfc92525a4f8c50d8c8.png

Can anyone shed any light on what other colours this is dropping in? Gonna presume black, Can see them going for Volt, but RAF would be so so good 

all aboard.. i hear rumblings of a moto as well..

Edited by nodre

17 hours ago, off-world said:

Can anyone shed any light on what other colours this is dropping in? Gonna presume black, Can see them going for Volt, but RAF would be so so good 

black and white. should be no raf