Westbrook

Acronym.

11 hours ago, eyesolation said:

J68 just arrived. It's definitely a cream white, not pure white. It comes with 2 full sets of sling/tapes, one in white and one in black.

Not sure if I'll actually dare to wear this - it's going to be a dirt magnet and a nightmare to clean for sure.

Also, the white version didn't come with a specsheet for some reason...

white.jpg

Whattt?!?? I love the white sling and I’m kinda upset that the black one didn’t get alternate colors :/

feel like it would look great contrasting with the black j68. 

On 8/8/2018 at 2:28 AM, Northwest said:

...have you met this community dipshit? It's a lot of younger people learning how to handle their finances while balancing a passion for clothing, which means it ends up leaning clothing rather than cash because no one makes their best decisions at that age. I don't disagree that finances are important and there are other ways to live your life, but you'll see more people make the decision to pursue clothing than real estate on this site. What a fucking surprise.

you sound like a disgruntled dishwasher by day, acr ninja by night

Did anybody else hear that? Ah, never mind- must’ve been literally nothing.  

15 hours ago, eyesolation said:

Not sure if I'll actually dare to wear this

:(

Has anyone who owns the J66 tried to layer with J58 underneath? Comparing measurements of the two jackets online it seems like the fit would be uncomfortably tight, but I know the 66 has an AuxZip...

Not sure how someone decides to drop thousands of dollars on an article of clothing, knowing it's white, yet still doesn't dare to wear it

I bought a pair of the most recent LF1’s. Knowing full well that I wasn’t sure I’d actually be able to go through with wearing them... 

I couldnt. 

So I didn’t. 

And I sold them.

But I’m still glad I had them for awhile. Fuckers are beautiful  

If that doesn’t mean anything that’s ok. 

Edited by brainerd666

4 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

Not sure how someone decides to drop thousands of dollars on an article of clothing, knowing it's white, yet still doesn't dare to wear it

Plenty of people do the same with black I'm sure. Nothing wrong with that

Hell, I have a pair of japanese made converse knock-offs I bought 7 years ago that I haven’t worn yet. I’m finally feelin like this fall is go time.

Maybe... 

well when it comes to acrnm you often have seconds to decide before everything's gone, so what i painfully learned from the past is just buy when in doubt. plus there's always the consideration of possibly trading it for some other item that people won't straight sell.

yeah it’s often nice to see it in the flesh too ...I’m fully expecting the 68 to look stupid on me and have to move it on but I wanted to try it even if I lose out on some shipping

18 hours ago, Flipflop214 said:

Bruce Lee started as a dishwasher in america

Yea with legit material arts skill. 

I just received the J68-S white colorway size S from the mail. Posting my first impressions. The cut is very form fitting, more so than all my other acronym soft/hard shells. The Stotz fabric is smooth and silky to touch, very comfortable feeling, very comfortable to wear. The white color is milky as some have mentioned, and i definitely think it will be difficult to keep the color pristine. But i think aging the piece is part of the deal with a color like this. I just hope that the white will not turn yellow over time, which will be worst than having some dirt or use marks. The jacket can be worn in a variety of ways. Sling and acronym collar tapes come in both white and black. I am not too fond of the contrast, so i will likely have it all white. Overall i really love this piece, in terms of the pattern, its my second favorite to last winter’a J56-S which is my favorite ACR to date, in terms of functionality, comfort and looks. I don’t think as a white jacket, its wearability is compromised. It is not as attention grabbing as the volt colorway. I am very happy with the purchase.

9470ED86-05D8-4DEC-A36C-E3BA0C30228B.jpeg

F7970603-751A-45F3-97A0-BF9579B5D4F8.jpeg

EE88782A-BF97-402E-97A2-F04AB5DF4499.jpeg

4C69B5B4-6013-4E06-9339-F761DDAB505C.jpeg

D8928CD7-2852-444B-AB3A-9DA336E3EC7E.jpeg

18D422EB-3A05-4A4F-A709-FC2BE2D4D3C6.jpeg

AB9B7CC8-6A26-4100-B42E-D856987225C4.jpeg

did anything new develop from that super low res screen shot of what looked like a j47a-gt with tecsys? 

Is there anyone who has the same feeling as me, that the white j68s is for us to custom dye our own colour, following the recent trends of LF100 and off white presto.

31 minutes ago, kriztopher said:

Is there anyone who has the same feeling as me, that the white j68s is for us to custom dye our own colour, following the recent trends of LF100 and off white presto.

pretty sure its just you

5 hours ago, kriztopher said:

1,400 EURO canvas

6 hours ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

could someone have a P22-DS review please?

On it :)

7 hours ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

could someone have a P22-DS review please?

Can't give you a proper review but I really like them; simple patterning but also super comfortable to wear.

23 hours ago, nodre said:

did anything new develop from that super low res screen shot of what looked like a j47a-gt with tecsys? 

??? can you elaborate?  what low res ss

10 hours ago, Tilore said:

Preface I’m 5’7” 135 / wear a small

I’ll try and get a side by side with some p17s another time.

Man, thank you so much for these snaps. So good. Really looking forward to the P17 comparison!

On 14/08/2018 at 4:44 AM, nodre said:

FW...not long to go now.

Personally I don't know why they're doing a second round of these. The new colourways seem incredible cheap compared to the originals.

14 minutes ago, lopiteaux said:

Personally I don't know why they're doing a second round of these. The new colourways seem incredible cheap compared to the originals.

Breakup most of time is expensive:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

Breakup most of time is expensive:rolleyes:

Hahha, true, but... it's one thing to raise prices and retain integrity, which I'm fine with, and another to push items to the market that would have otherwise fallen on the edit room floor for the sake of a couple of $$$