Westbrook

Acronym.

Depends on your build, I'm the same, large in most jackets and tops but profile pieces like the J29 are too tight on my shoulders and arms cuz I work out a lot so I have to size up to an XL. YMMV though depending on your body type.

Word thank you. Just saw on ig erlsn mentioned the ws version won’t be out until next summer so I have a lot of time to find out sizing :/

if you are clothes rich and cash poor you are doing it wrong.

44 minutes ago, nodre said:

With current price and the direction we are going, I can’t be clothes rich and cash rich for the rest of my life.

We all know the right path in our life, but we always choose the wrong one, every time.

Edited by rogerhuangxj

Mr. Hugh commented on insta that the J68-WS will be released ss19... I will be waiting 

4 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Word thank you. Just saw on ig erlsn mentioned the ws version won’t be out until next summer so I have a lot of time to find out sizing :/

37 minutes ago, awex said:

Mr. Hugh commented on insta that the J68-WS will be released ss19... I will be waiting 

7 hours ago, nodre said:

...have you met this community dipshit? It's a lot of younger people learning how to handle their finances while balancing a passion for clothing, which means it ends up leaning clothing rather than cash because no one makes their best decisions at that age. I don't disagree that finances are important and there are other ways to live your life, but you'll see more people make the decision to pursue clothing than real estate on this site. What a fucking surprise.

8 hours ago, Northwest said:

...have you met this community dipshit? It's a lot of younger people learning how to handle their finances while balancing a passion for clothing, which means it ends up leaning clothing rather than cash because no one makes their best decisions at that age. I don't disagree that finances are important and there are other ways to live your life, but you'll see more people make the decision to pursue clothing than real estate on this site. What a fucking surprise.

“their finances” i think you meant to say their parent’s finances*

2 hours ago, mariahscarry said:

“their finances” i think you meant to say their parent’s finances*

Touche touche. I suppose I was being optimistic. I could only go the acronym route because I had a steady job with no cost of living and I could buy used, which is essentially making decisions with my parent's money as well even if it wasn't literally taking money out of a wallet or using their credit card. Always wondered about the kids I knew on MMORPGs that chose to do that. Just couldn't imagine choosing that knowing the confrontation that would inevitably arrive.

Also, to clarify for the thread, the cargo shorts are the SP1TS-S. Someone did a good job showing them on grailed (https://www.grailed.com/listings/959299-acronym-sp1ts-s) but I can edit this post with images later today. Friend is currently holding them because I prefer to do local consignment rather than sending things all over. Means there's the possibility I might see them out in the wild again! Which is my favorite part of selling these pieces to locals.

The SP1TS-S was my first ACR purchase. So that takes me back-- my very first post on this thread was about them.  I gave my pair to a friend.  

Edited by dvp
Better suited for a PM.

THIS IS NOT A SALES THREAD

Looking at the photos, White + RAF J68-S have two standard coil zipper pulls on the left-breast pocket, while the Black variant has only a single rubberized spring-lock pull. Not sure why... 

Surprised how quickly that white J68 went.  Guess there's no hope for the J47TS in white sitting around.

17 minutes ago, Flipflop214 said:

THIS IS NOT A SALES THREAD

NO SHIT. I was responding to the spirit of the post.  Since I have been here a long time I appreciate you carrying on our tradition of being dicks about sales thread vs main thread.  I hope you enjoyed the caps lock as much as I did :huh:

"the spirit of the post" lol

1 minute ago, Flipflop214 said:

"the spirit of the post" lol

Glad you enjoyed it. :P

10 minutes ago, piece keeper said:

Surprised how quickly that white J68 went.  Guess there's no hope for the J47TS in white sitting around.

:blink:

13 minutes ago, piece keeper said:

From my understanding, they didn't make a lot of those white GT and DS pieces to begin with.. they're prolle all back-doored by now. lol

correct me if I am wrong but -S usually refered to etaproof fabric. So is the white J68-S eta? Asking because:

-etaproof white is not realy white white (as the pictures suggest)

-wonder if anyone would buy it if he knew the care instructions (I think it will be just thrown in the washing machine once dirty-a week after arrival)

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 09.36.11.png

26 minutes ago, danii said:

correct me if I am wrong but -S usually refered to etaproof fabric. So is the white J68-S eta? Asking because:

-wonder if anyone would buy it if he knew the care instructions (I think it will be just thrown in the washing machine once dirty-a week after arrival)

S-J11(being wearing it a while) and S-J14(no sure this the prototype from that vid.oh yeah, i might met one before) are both white ETA and they do both milk white to me and not so much snow white.

for sure caring of stotz being my headache,  good luck to users buying j68 white though.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

3 hours ago, danii said:

I have been machine washing P9-S and P24A-S on delicate with an extra rinse with no issues. For several years in the case of the P9-Ss.

6 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

S-J11(being wearing it a while) and S-J14(no sure this the prototype from that vid.oh yeah, i might met one before) are both white ETA and they do both milk white to me and not so much snow white.

for sure caring of stotz being my headache,  good luck to users buying j68 white though.

As far as I know, S-J14 only released in black, and the white one worn by E in the Acronymjutsu video is a prototype or a one off. 

Perhaps these complex washing instructions are the reason why E has held off from producing white Stotz  products so far, I am pretty sure the S-J11 and now the J68-S are the only white Stotz Acronym jackets out there.

J68 just arrived. It's definitely a cream white, not pure white. It comes with 2 full sets of sling/tapes, one in white and one in black.

Not sure if I'll actually dare to wear this - it's going to be a dirt magnet and a nightmare to clean for sure.

Also, the white version didn't come with a specsheet for some reason...

white.jpg

Edited by eyesolation

All about the olive tape on GT though i didnt get the logo one just the plain ones :(((((( still looks great having that extra lil detail on the 28 they match the zipper pull. 

Seperately got to wear my 56 for the first time properly and i think this is my fav jacket the cross between workshirt and a m-65 style mil jacket is a winner.