Westbrook

Acronym.

12 minutes ago, hoju said:

^

Yeah, doubt it's coming back, but that'd be cool.

have they modeled anything from ss18 with previous collections pants tho? (genuinely don't know) 

I think the j72 was around 950 euros 

i keep telling myself not to spend 1500 on pants but man those look pretty great 

wait... J72-DS was around 950 euros?

no wonder flew off

Edited by paper2k1

I mean tbf I was checking while in a traffic jam but I believe that’s what I remember seeing. 

The drop time is so inconsistent. It was usually midnight in my time zone, so yesterday I stayed up late thinking it might be the drop day. But when I woke up in the morning, oh boy J72 already gone.

You got me, Master E...

Edited by rogerhuangxj

same - i was checking last night at the usual times, but then he dropped exactly during my morning commute today. had to fiddle around on my iphone, but got my order in thankfully. J72 was 962EUR btw.

uodated: all shipped!

Ordered items at first few minutes, after payment and got paypal invoice just realised that i got no acrnm confirmation mails(write to support immediately )

i still remember that once paypal invoice live without acrnm confirmation mails would also finally make the delivery, but for sure recently most glitches orders were cancelled at last.

Any experience with it?

Cheers

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

Which one of you kind souls bought me a J72-DS?

But congrats to all that managed to pick it up, looking forward to reading and seeing some feedback / fit pictures. Only piece of SS18 that was going to tempt me. 

Nearly €1500 for shorts? When the pants made from the same material—but more of it—are €300 cheaper??

I’m sorry but that’s just taking the piss. Almost makes a €700 tank top seem reasonable by comparison. 

can someone give me some fit guidance? Im 5'8" 150#, my waist is a 32.

i have p10's that fit great in a M. But scrambled to get p30-ch second hand in a Small.

They kinda fit but not sure if Im forcing it.

thanks

48 minutes ago, drgitlin said:

Nearly €1500 for shorts? When the pants made from the same material—but more of it—are €300 cheaper??

I’m sorry but that’s just taking the piss. Almost makes a €700 tank top seem reasonable by comparison. 

Neither 2 rows of tecsys webbings nor a dryskin tank top worth 700 euros.

Although we love all the stuff, we have to admit that the price is kind of unreasonable.

1 hour ago, eddyraddish said:

can someone give me some fit guidance? Im 5'8" 150#, my waist is a 32.

i have p10's that fit great in a M. But scrambled to get p30-ch second hand in a Small.

They kinda fit but not sure if Im forcing it.

thanks

Forcing it how?

1 hour ago, rogerhuangxj said:

Neither 2 rows of tecsys webbings nor a dryskin tank top worth 700 euros.

Although we love all the stuff, we have to admit that the price is kind of unreasonable.

The shorts and the tank top is a joke.

2 hours ago, AvantSol said:

Forcing it how?

forcing in that they may be too short? or hang somehow not as intended... i guess if i had both M and S to compare this would be less difficult to figure out.

You should be able to do a size small 

So the general rule I go by is wide fitting and baggy pants I go to a small (25s, 30s, etc) and normal waisted pants (p10s, p13s etc) I go for a medium. Some exceptions like the p26-dont fit me properly in either size rip.

Oh and I wanted to add about the same size and weight, maybe an much taller.

Edited by AvantSol

3 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

So the general rule I go by is wide fitting and baggy pants I go to a small (25s, 30s, etc) and normal waisted pants (p10s, p13s etc) I go for a medium. Some exceptions like the p26-dont fit me properly in either size rip.

Oh and I wanted to add about the same size and weight, maybe an much taller.

cool. thanks for sharing.

5 hours ago, eddyraddish said:

forcing in that they may be too short? or hang somehow not as intended... i guess if i had both M and S to compare this would be less difficult to figure out.

Try to evaluate the fit from a 3/4 angle (and rlly it just comes down to if you like the fit or not). The articulation on the P30 is so dramatic that front view looks a bit strange + the leg opening cants up sooo much on the back side.

I took a medium @ the same height and would say I could also wear a large, the pants fall almost awkwardly mid-upper calf.

Edited by Nebulae

Does anyone know if the rubber/velcro zipper pulls that older acrnm jackets came with are available for purchase anywhere?
Not talking about the webbing one with the knot, but these:

5b584041b2383_ScreenShot2018-07-25at16_18_42.png.13291e4efa97ec381fa14e2e385fb180.png

Their rubber layer deteriorates pretty quickly and I want to replace them on several of my jackets ...

Also, I'm also looking for some spec sheet scans for items that I have acquired without one: J1A-GT, J38-LP, DS-J5, SP9-CH, 3A-6TS XPAC, 3A-MSOL1, 3A-MP2TS
Would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me out on those.

Edited by eyesolation

Wondering whether the tecsys flaps on the shorts can be folded opposite to be behind the waistband. Photos seem to suggest this could be the case?

Soooo- I just received my cock-slap from UPS for my P10-DS that I ordered earlier this month. I thought I’d screen captured the code that somebody else on here had used to lower their fee but I can’t seem to find it in my image cache. Anybody want to help save me some time and either link to the page or quote the actual code...?

As a little added incentive: If you PM your address I’ll ship you some random stickers and stuff as a way of saying thanks. 

3 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Soooo- I just received my cock-slap from UPS for my P10-DS that I ordered earlier this month. I thought I’d screen captured the code that somebody else on here had used to lower their fee but I can’t seem to find it in my image cache. Anybody want to help save me some time and either link to the page or quote the actual code...?

As a little added incentive: If you PM your address I’ll ship you some random stickers and stuff as a way of saying thanks. 

6203.43.0300 for DS pants

http://www.datamyne.com/hts/62/6203430300

Oh fuck yeah! Thanks @solographik

shoot me your addy and I’ll send you some swag. 

just got the j72-ds and i love the piece.  modern take on kimono.  extra comfy and helps to elevate the look of your wardrobe

222.jpg

111.jpg

UPS tried to deliver my J72 today but the brokerage fees were 27.7%, equating to about ~$200 USD.

Found out the correct tariff code should be 6201.93.47.00. Called UPS and was connected to their brokerage department to change the code, which lowered the fees to 7.1%, making it $76.89 USD.

Will 6203.43 Men's Or Boys' Trousers, Bib And Brace Overalls, Breeches And Shorts Of Synthetic Fibers, Not Knitted Or Crocheted work for DS shorts? 

Even without water resistant?  I could not find one with water resistant.