Westbrook

Acronym.

@saskey

Already mentioned before but length wise its pretty tts and the arms are a bit relaxed.

Although I do want to comment on the material itself. I do not know if its true dryskin(correct me if I'm wrong)

-CORRECTED AND REDACTED-

I love the hoodie in general, it's a great all season piece.

20180707_190709.jpg

Edited by AvantSol
Here was a recent fit when I was messing in uniqlo

Wait, oh man. I didn't realize there's a all black tag storing the main material tag in the front pocket lmao -facepalm-

20180709_185839-2268x3024.jpg

Edited by AvantSol
Updated with the sneaky tag

10 minutes ago, kampongkid said:

Tags gotta be there somewhere

Yeah the tags in my J47R are pretty sneaky. 

8 hours ago, AvantSol said:

@saskey

Already mentioned before but length wise its pretty tts and the arms are a bit relaxed.

Although I do want to comment on the material itself. I do not know if its true dryskin(correct me if I'm wrong)

-CORRECTED AND REDACTED-

I love the hoodie in general, it's a great all season piece.

20180707_190709.jpg

Thanks for your insight, @AvantSol.
What size are you wearing? Could you please post a picture of the fabric in detail? Can you see any pilling?

Thanks again and cheers

lol E is such a tease .. they just put the ss14 vid back up on the mothership site .. the one that has all the 3A bags .. does that mean we have a bag drop coming?

Ahh SS14, such a great season. Wish they had made the P15s in DS though!

Edit: Has anyone EVER seen a black 36 with the green sleeve in the wild?

Edited by Dolphinski

11 minutes ago, Dolphinski said:

Ahh SS14, such a great season. Wish they had made the P15s in DS though!

Edit: Has anyone EVER seen a black 36 with the green sleeve in the wild?

Recently I know the dude who get last duotone size m from Acrnm which I returned lol, that’s really a small world!

5 hours ago, eyesolation said:

lol E is such a tease .. they just put the ss14 vid back up on the mothership site .. the one that has all the 3A bags .. does that mean we have a bag drop coming?

I saw acronym_r Twitter about return of 3A bags

https://mobile.twitter.com/acronym_r

6 hours ago, eyesolation said:

That went up months ago.

30 minutes ago, junkie_dolphin said:

That went up months ago.

True, just checked earlier page captures and it's actually been there for a while ... not sure why, but my site monitor gave me an alert today pointing that vid out as the change. 

6 hours ago, eyesolation said:

True, just checked earlier page captures and it's actually been there for a while ... not sure why, but my site monitor gave me an alert today pointing that vid out as the change. 

The site monitor I used to use always did stuff like that. Not sure if it’s picking up on actual changes being made somewhere or what.

General question for subnet boys out there—how many (if any) interops jackets  can we look forward to this F/W? S/S has been sadly lacking...

15 minutes ago, Chrisler said:

Hi -- who stocks (if it isn't sold out) Acronym in Tokyo? Thanks

Not sure if they got anything but I think Eliminator stocks ACR. I've seen some IG posts of 3rd arms in second hand stores.

18 minutes ago, X.bee said:

Not sure if they got anything but I think Eliminator stocks ACR. I've seen some IG posts of 3rd arms in second hand stores.

Thank you! You didn't happen to know which second hand stores?

4 hours ago, junkie_dolphin said:

The site monitor I used to use always did stuff like that. Not sure if it’s picking up on actual changes being made somewhere or what.

General question for subnet boys out there—how many (if any) interops jackets  can we look forward to this F/W? S/S has been sadly lacking...

And here I am looking for more pants and shirts. Not for F/W but generally I guess. 

Edited by brainerd666

2 hours ago, Chrisler said:

Thank you! You didn't happen to know which second hand stores?

Ragtag in Harajuku had a few older pieces last month when I was there. Nothing of excitement and everything was size S.

Eliminator was completely sold out of everything.

12 hours ago, Chrisler said:

Edition in Omotesando Hills have carried a few pieces of Acronym. Maiden Shop in Harajuku too. 

6 hours ago, kenwiryadi said:

J66-GT, what can the fraying do to the durability and performance of the jacket?

I don't believe it would impact the durability and performance too much. The main risk of leaving the edge unfinished and raw would be of the laminate peeling apart from the edge, with a teflon based membrane sticking together fabric layers isn't trivial, and having this run splitting the fabric apart from the edge. This splitting risk looks to be mitigated against by additional stitching behind the edge to stabilize it. I'd expect the main risk factors to impact performance and durability of the jacket would be the same as most waterproof breathable laminates: DWR degradation and oil contamination. I don't see these two factors impacted by the jacket directly, but if someone were to wash the jacket less in an effort to reduce the fraying there would be an increase risk of body oil build up and contamination. Time will tell. 

2 hours ago, CB200 said:

I don't believe it would impact the durability and performance too much. The main risk of leaving the edge unfinished and raw would be of the laminate peeling apart from the edge, with a teflon based membrane sticking together fabric layers isn't trivial, and having this run splitting the fabric apart from the edge. This splitting risk looks to be mitigated against by additional stitching behind the edge to stabilize it. I'd expect the main risk factors to impact performance and durability of the jacket would be the same as most waterproof breathable laminates: DWR degradation and oil contamination. I don't see these two factors impacted by the jacket directly, but if someone were to wash the jacket less in an effort to reduce the fraying there would be an increase risk of body oil build up and contamination. Time will tell. 

alright man thank you for the insite, really appreciate it :D

Well I did it.

I just bought a $1239 pair of fucking pants.

Never thought I’d be saying that.

Although I bought an $875 chef knife 3 months back and I never thought I’d be saying that either.

Shit creeps up fast...

Actually never mind I’ll try the old method 

Edited by Kamikaze

On 7/10/2018 at 5:59 PM, Chrisler said:

A semi-new store called ‘fan’

Moved to techwear fails

Edited by jeddyhsu