Jump to content
Westbrook

Acronym.

Recommended Posts

Sorry for interrupting this feed. i have some questions about replacement part

Does anyone know acronym offer replacement part like black blank logo tape,bag...etc?

Does anyone have advice on replacing logo tape?

Thanks to whoever reads this and can help, very much appreciated

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, paper2k1 said:

Sorry for interrupting this feed. i have some questions about replacement part

Does anyone know acronym offer replacement part like black blank logo tape,bag...etc?

Does anyone have advice on replacing logo tape?

Thanks to whoever reads this and can help, very much appreciated

 

 

Recently lost my logo tape so I emailed them by replying to the original order confirmation email sent to me. Was able to get a response pretty quickly and was told they'll send a new one my way. Not sure about bag or other stuff though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once emailed acronym for a replacement zipper pull extension and was sent an email telling me to send the jacket back (with me paying for postage) so they could "fix it" (i.e. me paying over $50 for postage so they could do something in literally seconds and ship it back to me) - this was literally for the velcro zipper pull extensions they had pre fw16 (they've since replaced them with cheap ribbons).

Needless to say I emailed them back saying that they could just send me that velcro zipper extension and I'd be happy doing it myself and was only met with radio silence.

Edited by coldknife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, lopiteaux said:

Agree, looks damn good. Killer piece. Any chance you could share some closeups, esp. of collar?

Here are a few, let me know if there's anything else you want to see

DSC04592.jpg.1cdffbd24200b4ce3e9e0d27158865b1.jpgDSC04591.jpg.5adc66c290adee057d52304defcd8f3b.jpgDSC04590.jpg.9cd372ca7e5abeba5aa32ef849556258.jpgDSC04588.jpg.eace406829975550cc25332dfec990a2.jpgDSC04587.jpg.65c6ccaafc215208148e10436c53fe92.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, HeckHouse said:

I grabbed the J69 and think it works way better in person than it does in their model shots—specifically, the downturned collar is actually a really great feature that makes the jacket wearable with an entirely different genre of clothing. The longer sleeves let you wear them straight like a biker jacket or tighten with a bit of bunch like a bomber. 

DSC04575.thumb.jpg.5e2ecc127ab632171b16484470e7a69b.jpgDSC04568.thumb.jpg.194679b0ae235b9be2725cc39ee28805.jpg

Collar turned down.

DSC04551.thumb.jpg.20e3bd35f7abaa1c51fcd4653e20d87a.jpg

Your fit actually look better than the product shot. 

Being a biker myself, I am quite interested in the J69. Hows the fit of the jacket, is it really close fitting?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kriztopher said:

Your fit actually look better than the product shot. 

Being a biker myself, I am quite interested in the J69. Hows the fit of the jacket, is it really close fitting?

 

It's trim, yea. This is a Small and I'm 5'9", 125lbs. I can wear a sweatshirt underneath if needed but it's best with just a t-shirt underneath, IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you for information, testrossated and coldkife

much appreciated guys

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HeckHouse said:

Here are a few, let me know if there's anything else you want to see

DSC04592.jpg.1cdffbd24200b4ce3e9e0d27158865b1.jpgDSC04591.jpg.5adc66c290adee057d52304defcd8f3b.jpgDSC04590.jpg.9cd372ca7e5abeba5aa32ef849556258.jpgDSC04588.jpg.eace406829975550cc25332dfec990a2.jpgDSC04587.jpg.65c6ccaafc215208148e10436c53fe92.jpg

This looks like a well made jacket, every detail is perfectly placed. makes me calm when I look at your quality images. Thank you for uploading

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2018 at 9:30 PM, Xu Jianfeng said:

Not sure snow camo, but that recently selfheating one-off J1a  , and early days camo pouches plus some 3a bag(not sure whether they issued at last or not, they from ss07 season) are some camo models.

these are camo stuffs all I know in acr, hope other intels added though.

Okay, thanks for the help. I remembered an article about a collection that was all white or something like that. I'll keep searching!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the Type 2371 box release from 2002 in SnowOps white. Jimbob's got one, you can find some pics of him wearing it in the WAYWT thread. I'm not sure anyone has seen anything but an XL pop up for sale in years. Saying that, there are white GT pieces out for FW this year if that's your jam.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AsianonEggrollPatroll said:

a collection that was all white or something like that.

SS07 had a number of pieces done in a white Scholler fabric. SS-J2A, SS-J3, and SS-J4; IIRC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, HeckHouse said:

It's trim, yea. This is a Small and I'm 5'9", 125lbs. I can wear a sweatshirt underneath if needed but it's best with just a t-shirt underneath, IMO. 

Appreciate your feedback, I have better idea of how this fit now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kriztopher if you're curious about fitting of acr jackets; the product description gives you an idea of how they fit.

Profile: more slim fitting, can't layer too much unless youre built like a pencil(if you go tts) 

Straight: offers enough room to fit midlayers such as insulators 

And so on.

Edited by AvantSol
(Generally speaking of course)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AvantSol said:

@kriztopher if you're curious about fitting of acr jackets; the product description gives you an idea of how they fit.

Profile: more slim fitting, can't layer too much unless youre built like a pencil(if you go tts) 

Straight: offers enough room to fit midlayers such as insulators 

And so on.

Thanks man. Yea I aware of the fit description, just never own a profile fit acronym jacket so it was nice to hear from others who has it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/06/2018 at 4:45 AM, HeckHouse said:

Here are a few, let me know if there's anything else you want to see

DSC04592.jpg.1cdffbd24200b4ce3e9e0d27158865b1.jpgDSC04591.jpg.5adc66c290adee057d52304defcd8f3b.jpgDSC04590.jpg.9cd372ca7e5abeba5aa32ef849556258.jpgDSC04588.jpg.eace406829975550cc25332dfec990a2.jpgDSC04587.jpg.65c6ccaafc215208148e10436c53fe92.jpg

Thanks! Agree with @darkart; this looks like an exceptionally well made piece.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great SS18 overview , Xu Jianfeng

i can't wait for J1A-GTV & P30-CH review

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your words/images Xu Jianfeng. Would you mind going into details regarding the chest pockets of the J73? From your image it seems like they are segmented into 2 vertical parts? Are there compartments within?

And I’m still not sure how the vent part works/if its separated from the contents of that pocket, if that makes sense (would rain wet the inside of the pocket...). Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-

Edited by hjpx
double trouble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hjpx said:

Thanks for your words/images Xu Jianfeng. Would you mind going into details regarding the chest pockets of the J73? From your image it seems like they are segmented into 2 vertical parts? Are there compartments within?

And I’m still not sure how the vent part works/if its separated from the contents of that pocket, if that makes sense (would rain wet the inside of the pocket...). Thanks.

Sure thing man!

im not biking heavily recently so not using these j73 pockets much, but so far as generally speaking after walking through, I would assume this thing borrows heavily from j40-l, that aggranement of pockets etc. 

The seethough pocket would be OK in drizzle days if you only insert ID or so, also the material is same as at the cuffs to remind us this a decent summer jacket.

one minor may be same as j47a-ws it’s thin and when full loaded it may be puffy, for me now j73 may balanced it by help of heavy zippers.

and yeah most pockets I used vertical so far haha,  will add new tricks as I wear the jacket more. Enjoy the detail pics!

 

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjJkWnIwV1hNeWlLT2tIUCtjUUxR

 

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjFGaVI4TGlLZEZ4KzlQbGR2elhT

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjFGaVI4TGlLZEZ4OFZEWHlsekJK

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Much appreciated Jianfeng, good to see the jacket from all these additional angles. That collar looks fine!

One more thing, if you don't mind; I took out my crayons trying to visualize it:

pockets.thumb.jpg.65ae2a9d997b2138c3e5f41a5369be93.jpg

(Please disregard the "right side" I forgot about the "lower detached entry cargo pocket".)

Is there an additional compartment inside the left pocket? And do both those pockets have WS lining? Thanks.

Edited by hjpx
brain slow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2018 at 7:00 AM, AvantSol said:

I think you're talking about the "snow ops" version 

Yes, that's the one. But was it SS07? I went on subnet-mask and it didn't provide any photos, just a description of materials.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Xu Jianfeng do you have a j47a-ws to snap some detail and full garment pics of? aren't many floating around.. 

does the j73 have a raccagni zip? love that last fit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nodre said:

@Xu Jianfeng do you have a j47a-ws to snap some detail and full garment pics of? aren't many floating around.. 

does the j73 have a raccagni zip? love that last fit!

I can take some, anything specific?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone share thoughts on the S21-DS? Sizing, fit pics, material robustness?
Thinking about getting a size M/L.
Thank you in advance for your appreciated insights!

Edited by saskey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2018 at 5:03 PM, Appleseed said:

SS07 had a number of pieces done in a white Scholler fabric. SS-J2A, SS-J3, and SS-J4; IIRC.

Appleseed rarely pops up but when he does, it's always with a good bit of information / knowledge.

Talking of knowledge and information, I feel like I haven't read much by @CARLOOA lately?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Luisa via Roma (US)
    Privilege Program