Westbrook

Acronym.

i know it's mouth shut regarding the subnet stuff, but could anyone of you who has seen the fall line tell me if it's the same color on the 3A-1 this season as it's on the current one?

I know they did blue atleast a few years back, and hoping they'll reuse that one.

Blue 3A-1? I know only about white, green and maybe multicam. Please post links.

it sure looks blueish atleast on pictures.

6f3d77d1496b75a5afa7a175ec3f02e9153aede1_l.jpg

is this multicam then? or some shader making green look very blueish?

Multicam was a one-off, and wasn't even for retail IIRC. Above is just the old Limonta ver., that's got a bit of an initial sheen to it. Current models have the X-Pac.

Yeah; they're both black in color, but very different material. May want to scroll a few pages back - this has been discussed with pics, description, etc-

x-pac material looks like it has diamond shapes sewn into it

Well, that's definitely just blueish photo, not fabric. And yes, multicam was just a test, few bags made from smuggled military material. :)

firmament%20bags.jpg

Edited by Brainboy

I have it saved on my hardrive but I think it's from the Beinghunted magazine or the Firmament blog.

Some of the older ACRNM photos at Firmament here.

We (Timbuk2) used to make multicam backpacks before we got in trouble :o

Tell me about it. Zero History is my favourite book.

Edited by Brainboy

Yeah; they're both black in color, but very different material. May want to scroll a few pages back - this has been discussed with pics, description, etc-

thanks for the tip, appreciate it.

whats the going rate for a XL - PL-J1 mint condition

the one with the detachable sleeves and no hood

I reckon less than £350 the last one on sale here didn't move i believe?

Interesting jacket but prob the least interesting design from ACR to date imho.

Prob better going to the place on tinterwebs, should get that pric there.

A fair prie indeed I reckon - should get bites for sure - is there a date for FW1213 ACR deployment, cannot wait to purchase some of the new FW pieces ?

Was told end of September and that leaves only next week, drooool !

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

Too.

So, production and quality control finished. It means that soon we'll see 1213 stuff @cyberhell.

So excited. Also picked up an older ACR piece I've been after for a while so hopefully that arrives around the same time.

So excited. Also picked up an older ACR piece I've been after for a while so hopefully that arrives around the same time.

- Which piece - share the spoils of your venture.

I just picked up 01.jpg SS-J5W from FW0607 waiting for it to land now - sooooo hoping it fits.

love the subversive blazer !

Can owners of the DS-SL1 sleeves advise just exactly how they measure for the fit ?

9423434_compact.jpeg?2023

2535115_compact.jpeg?2023

I can see the measurements on the ACR website however where on your arm exactly would you guage to measure from.

Thinking about getting these and perhaps modding a surplus jacket to wear them with as I cannot find the Olive EJ21 anywhere in the EU in XL and really do not want to be stung with import duties tax from N.America.

I know it has been brought up before but I was wondering if Errolson is going to consider more Assymetric designs like the legendary Ws-J1A

They just look so much more interesting from the point of aesthetics.

Also a heads up on any stores with web presence on the EJ21 would be geatly app'd.

Can owners of the DS-SL1 sleeves advise just exactly how they measure for the fit ?

9423434_compact.jpeg?2023

2535115_compact.jpeg?2023

I can see the measurements on the ACR website however where on your arm exactly would you guage to measure from.

Thinking about getting these and perhaps modding a surplus jacket to wear them with as I cannot find the Olive EJ21 anywhere in the EU in XL and really do not want to be stung with import duties tax from N.America.

I know it has been brought up before but I was wondering if Errolson is going to consider more Assymetric designs like the legendary Ws-J1A

They just look so much more interesting from the point of aesthetics.

Also a heads up on any stores with web presence on the EJ21 would be geatly app'd.

I'd say measure somewhere around mid bicep. Mine start there and slip down a little depending on what I'm wearing underneath.

- Which piece - share the spoils of your venture.

GT-J16. Now I just need a 3A-7TS and the two-tone HY-J3 and I'll be all set.

Also, I know this is frowned upon but I'll be selling my SS-J16, size L. Just thought I'd give a heads up to those in here before I put the listing up. PM if interested.