Westbrook

Acronym.

just got my p10-s XS in the mail. for reference i'm 5'4 male, 150-155 lbs 30 waist. it fits perfectly length wise (thank you errolson for making an xs for the short people) but the thighs are tight if you do a bunch of squats. since this is stotz fabric, it doesn't really stretch out as much, but i'm hoping it loosens up around the thigh area after some wear. over all very happy with the xs length. 

11 hours ago, koromo said:

same deal with me, which is a relief since i was expecting it to hurt a lot more

How?

you know what's weird. I think i like WS better than I do PL.  although much thinner, the j47a-ws in terms of fabric, seems better to me than the pl in the j1a-gtpl.  I feel like pl plays a middle game that doesn't justify the price.  i'd prefer getting ws if im looking for a spring wind breaker type of jacket that is extremely light and gt pro if i want need something durable and to keep me water proof.  PL just doesn't seem to work for me.  but again, to each their own.

Not sure how this new one holds up but I always found the older paclite didn’t breathe at all so I’d get a sweaty back the second I walked anywhere.

Edited by RemarkableArmor

The paclite used for the first J44 is a lot stiffer than any of my pro shell GT pieces. 

1 hour ago, AvantSol said:

All cw and sizes for the vms restocked on mother site.

Am I correct that neither 007 or 102 released in a 14? I keep checking the restocks to get rebummed out

52 minutes ago, drgitlin said:

The paclite used for the first J44 is a lot stiffer than any of my pro shell GT pieces. 

That's nuts, what season was that? Maybe the "paclite" is totally different? I can't find any hard evidence that there are multiple versions of Paclite, but the J1A-GTPL is vastly less rigid than the pro shell on both my J43A and my Veilance monitor.

I would wait for the official release. 

On 21/04/2018 at 10:08 AM, Toilettebun said:

Still here hoping J1A-PB comes out

Would probably be J1A-FO and next year if at all? Rather go for j63a and be done with FO. 

18 hours ago, eidolarr said:

That's nuts, what season was that? Maybe the "paclite" is totally different? I can't find any hard evidence that there are multiple versions of Paclite, but the J1A-GTPL is vastly less rigid than the pro shell on both my J43A and my Veilance monitor.

SS15. 

Elegant, yet comfortable J44 is an ultra-versatile shawl collar jacket. From semi-formal to fully-protected, the ingenious 3 part front zipper provides multiple options for configuration. Standard above-standard Acronym fit, fabric, and features. INTEROPSæ compatible. 

We are not hunters, but we appreciate the reduced audio signature of this hunting specific Gore-Tex® microfiber fabric with Paclite® product technology. Its exterior face is soft to the touch, and the slick interior backer glides over inner layers smooth and silent”

€782, for those who are keeping track of inflation...

edit- unhuged the text.

Edited by drgitlin

1 hour ago, drgitlin said:

€1,782 for those who are keeping track of inflation...

Updated for future releases. 

Almost a full size run of the AVM-001s still sitting. 

A few pairs remaining of 007 / 102

On 4/20/2018 at 11:22 PM, dolvn said:

just got my p10-s XS in the mail. for reference i'm 5'4 male, 150-155 lbs 30 waist. it fits perfectly length wise (thank you errolson for making an xs for the short people) but the thighs are tight if you do a bunch of squats. since this is stotz fabric, it doesn't really stretch out as much, but i'm hoping it loosens up around the thigh area after some wear. over all very happy with the xs length. 

How big are your quads?  At 5'4, 155lbs with a 30" waist you must have huge quads or huge upper body.  I'm 5'9, 160lbs with a 31" waist and my quads are 24".  I don't think I'd be able to fit in an XS and my legs are probably smaller than yours?   

Do you have any fit pics?

Edited by TooAwesome

what's the process for returning an item to acrnm? do i just ship it back to the return address and they'll figure it out on their own?

31 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

what's the process for returning an item to acrnm? do i just ship it back to the return address and they'll figure it out on their own?

Any kind of shipment with that kind of value would merit some sort of prior notification to the recipient. Don’t you think?

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

Just ping them an e-mail, they're actually pretty quick to respond, and ship to the address on the invoice.

Need help on Acronym jacket sizing  

I am 180cm tall and 66kg. Should I get size small or medium for a J1A-GT?

Thanks and appreciate for any insight.

56 minutes ago, cyrilcyh said:

large

1 hour ago, cyrilcyh said:

medium, you super skinny, 180 cm, 66kg.

2 hours ago, cyrilcyh said:

S-M (defenetly not L). Im 179. 82. M fits me perfect

Size up no laces 

On 4/22/2018 at 4:02 PM, purpleDogMan said:

Heads up on vapormax dropping again! Guys

acrn website:)

If you're from t he US, there's absolutely no reason to buy these vapors from acrnm. Unless you're #teamearly and want the dark stucco colorway. Black/Volt/Black releases in less than 24 hours and I'll be sure to buy it for $225 flat instead of $305.

But since we're all overpaying for the jackets, I guess 251.61 € is chump change. For those that want to save some cash and prefer retail price ($225 which equates to 184.30 €), SNS just restocked a FSR: https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/31867/nike-air-vapormax-fk-moc-x-acronym

3 minutes ago, vir2L said:

If you're from t he US, there's absolutely no reason to buy these vapors from acrnm. Unless you're #teamearly and want the dark stucco colorway. Black/Volt/Black releases in less than 24 hours and I'll be sure to buy it for $225 flat instead of $305.

But since we're all overpaying for the jackets, I guess 251.61 € is chump change. For those that want to save some cash and prefer retail price ($225 which equates to 184.30 €), SNS just restocked a FSR: https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/31867/nike-air-vapormax-fk-moc-x-acronym

I'm shocked... How can the same shoe be 70 EUR more expensive on the mothersite??

I could still understand the price hikes for the hardshells and pants, albeit with a pinch of salt, but this just feels wrong. I don't really see how this can be explained away.

Edited by lopiteaux

That ACRNM packing tape costs a fortune don't you know, common knowledge just like the poly bags and copier pæper used for the spec sheets!

That's justification right there ;)

22 minutes ago, lopiteaux said:

I'm shocked... How can the same shoe be 70 EUR more expensive on the mothersite??

I could still understand the price hikes for the hardshells and pants, albeit with a pinch of salt, but this just feels wrong. I don't really see how this can be explained away.

They use flat rate shipping (€45 for everything - doesn't matter if your $1800 jacket weighs 4 micrograms, it'll cost the same as shipping heavy ass shoes). Excluding VAT they charge €20 above retail. Why? Because it's Acronym, their MO is taxing the fuck out of the customers. Let's not forget the duties that we also have to pay.

if you're small of foot sns have johnny's ice passage for 169 sterling, for you guys in the us minus the vat, cheap as chips.

wanted the avm-007 but didn't cop from the mothership either works out quite a bit more with the cost of shipping at 25 notes of the funny money.